We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Shopping the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sales can make the Black Friday deals look weak. The Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale is your last chance to stock up on cheap lotions, hand soaps, and all your faves if you missed Bath & Body Works’ Black Friday sale.
Shopping the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale is so good! You don’t have to be a Bath & Body Works Rewards member to get the sale prices — but being a rewards member has its own perks. We have all the details from the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale in 2022, and what will help you prepare for the 2023 sale. Not only could you save 40% on everything, but there was even a free shipping promo code if you spent $50 or more.
Here are the sales we saw in 2022:
- Soaps morning flash sale (hand soaps were $2.95 until noon ET on Nov. 28)
- Select Single Wick afternoon flash sale (Did you hear that candles were $9.95 on Dec. 2 – 3 2022 for Candle Day?!)
- Select Body Cream afternoon flash sale
1. The Best Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday Deals in 2022:
If you missed the chance to shop their Black Friday deals, the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday 40% off Sitewide Sale gave you another opportunity for stellar savings. Here were some of our favorite deals:
- Exclusive Holiday 12-Day Countdown Calendar – $54.54
- Wallflowers Fragrance Refill Winter Candy Apple – $4.50
- Gentle & Clean Foaming Hand Soap in Winter – $2.95
- Snowflakes & Cashmere Gift Bag Set – $21.90
- Holiday House Nightlight Projector Wallflowers Fragrance Plug – $21.90
- Dream Bright Fine Fragrance Mist – $10.50
- Champagne Toast Gentle Foaming Hand Soap – $2.95
- Twas The Night Before Christmas 3-Wick Candle – $15.90
- Snow Beautiful PocketBac Hand Sanitizers, 5-Pack – $4.80
- Winter Candy Apple Concentrated Room Spray – $5.10
2. Free shipping on orders over $50.
Bath & Body Works free shipping doesn’t usually happen when there’s a big sale like this, it isn’t even offered during Black Friday. And you can’t stack multiple promo codes with Bath & Body Works, so getting to take advantage of 40% off AND free shipping is a gift in itself. Normally you’d have to pay $5.99 flat-rate shipping on orders of $10 or more. But not on Cyber Monday! The deal was only available with a promo code and a qualified $50 purchase.
Did you know Bath & Body Works has a skincare line? It’s called Moxy, and Cyber Monday was a great time to try it out for 40% off.
Cyber Monday was also a great time to stock up on the highly rated Bath & Body Works Hand Soaps. They were on sale for just $2.95 (reg. $7.50) making it the best time to replenish your stash. Plus, these are also great to donate to your children’s school, a local women’s shelter, or an organization that distributes goods to the homeless.
You can totally use Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale to help them stock up.
3. Bath & Body Works’ Cyber Monday sale was available in store and online.
Say what?! Yep, it’s true — for three years in a row, you could shop all the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sales in stores. You get to take advantage of the 40% off sale whether you shop online or in person.
4. Do you get more of a discount on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
That all depends on what you’re buying — and how much you’re buying. During Black Friday, everything in the store was Buy 3 Get 3 Free. That means you can get 50% off — as long as you plan on buying six of everything.
There were some things that were better to buy on Black Friday, though, like the Festive Christmas Gift offer. That was a $100+-value gift box, and you traditionally have been able to get it for just $40 with an additional $40 purchase. That’s 60% off, and it’s a deal we haven’t seen on Cyber Monday in the past.
That might be a little bit much, though. If you just want to buy one item at a time, the 40% off on Cyber Monday is going to save you more cash as a practical matter — even if the percentage off isn’t as large.
Plus, if you’re shopping online during Black Friday, Bath & Body Works doesn’t usually do free shipping. That promo code is only released for Cyber Monday shopping. So you’ll either have to go in store or swallow the shipping costs if you choose to shop on Black Friday.
5. Not everything is a good deal during the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale.
If there’s one item you shouldn’t buy during the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale, it’s candles! The Bath & Body Works Candle Day sale reliably rolls in at the beginning of December every year. And every year, it gives us 50% or more off candles.
So taking the 40% off on Cyber Monday just doesn’t make sense when you can wait a week or so and save even more.
6. Sign up for the Bath & Body Works email list to be the first to know about sales.
If you miss the Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale, your best bet for more savings before Christmas is to sign up for the email list, where you’ll be notified of “today only” deals.
Many awesome 1-day deals show up toward the end of the year, and there’s a limited supply of online shopping. Sometimes online items sell out and they tell you to go to a store, or they only have sales online until a certain time but they’re available all day in stores.
7. Join the Bath & Body Works Rewards program.
If you’re already shopping there, you might as well join the free Bath & Body Works Rewards program. This is the first Cyber Monday that the rewards program is available to everyone nationwide. Just download the BBW app (iOS / Android), sign up, and you’re all set. You’ll even get a $10 off $30 coupon just for enrolling.
8. Sign up for Bath & Body Works text alerts.
If you want in on our free Bath & Body Works text alerts, text BBW to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day, like reminders of the Bath & Body Works Cyber Monday sale and more. You can also get on the Bath & Body Works mailer coupon list in preparation.