Finding the best Lowe’s sales of the year is essential for any DIY-loving savvy shopper. Between Black Friday, Memorial Day, and 4th of July, there are plenty of opportunities to score everything from cheap mulch to discount power tools.
Let’s take a look at the best sales to keep an eye on at Lowe’s.
Don’t forget to download the KCL app to get notifications on every sale.
1. Save on summer essentials at the Lowe’s Memorial Day sale.
Over the past few years, the Lowe’s Memorial Day sale has given discounts on all the summer essentials for grills and gardening:
- Char-Broil grill (reg. $289) for $189
- Pine picnic table (reg. $99) for $69
- Blue Rhino 15 pound Propane tank (reg. $49.97) $29.97 with the purchase of a full-size gas grill.
Plus, like with the other Lowe’s summer sales, you can expect big deals on mulch, soil, and annuals.
2. Stock up on mulch and soil at Lowe’s Spring Black Friday.
Lowe’s Spring Black Friday is usually held in early April, and it’s the perfect time to stock up for your new garden. Expect deals on soil, mulch, grass killer, and weed killer. You should also go big on seasonals, which were $0.88 (reg. $2.48) per 6 count in 2020.
Plus, the past few years, they’ve had deals on Char-Broil Performance grills and offered paint rebates.
3. Take advantage of paint rebates at the 4th of July sale.
Looking for a new coat of paint? Check out the 4th of July sale at Lowe’s, where they’ve offered mail-in rebates in the past like $15 back on a $20 1-gallon can or $45 back on a $115 5-gallon bucket.
They also have over 40% off gardening basics like soil and mulch.
4. Save up to 50% around Presidents’ Day, the best Lowe’s appliance sale of the year.
Presidents’ Day 2020 was a great time to upgrade appliances at Lowe’s. Frigidaire built-in dishwashers and Hisense Bottom-Freezer refrigerators were both half off.
Plus, they were offering hundreds off side-by-side refrigerators, washers, and dishwashers.
5. Lowe’s Black Friday sale has 50% off major items and even freebies.
You have no shortage of stuff to stock up on for Lowe’s Black Friday sale. We’re talking $70 off Amazon security cameras; $250 off Maytag washer and dryers; and half off Style Selections vacuums, Amazon Echo Shows, and Google Nest Hubs.
But maybe the best deal Lowe’s had for Black Friday 2020 was their power tool kits:
- Buy 1 Craftsman Cordless 20-Volt Power Tool Combo Kit (reg. $169) $149, receive free Craftsman Bare Tool (up to $99 value).
- Buy 1 Kobalt 24-Volt Battery Charging Kit $149, receive free Kobalt Bare Tool (up to $139 value).
- Buy 1 DeWalt XR 20-Volt Max Power Tool Battery Kit with Charger, Set of 2 (reg. $249) $199, receive free DeWalt Bare Tool (up to $199 value).
That’s only the tip of the iceberg, so bookmark the KCL Lowe’s page so you don’t miss any deals.
6. Check in on the ongoing Lowe’s Daily Deals.
Bookmark Lowe’s Daily Deals so you can keep up on the constantly changing Lowe’s deals. They don’t always beat Home Depot’s Special Buy of the Day, but you’ll find some gems if you check often enough.
I just saw a Samsung Indoor Security Camera (reg. $89.99) for just $17.99. That’s 80% off!
7. Get 70% off furniture in September.
September’s a great time to pick up furniture at Lowe’s, since discounted summer furniture gets another markdown. You can find around 70% off (and more) on everything from end tables and coffee tables to patio furniture.
8. Save on tools and grills for Father’s Day.
The Lowe’s Father’s Day sale has lots of great deals, but pay special attention to tools and grills. Here are some of the dad-friendly deals I’ve seen:
- Char-Griller Charcoal Grill (reg. $147) $99
- Masterbuilt Electric Smoker (reg. $249) $149
- Kobalt Jobsite Blower (reg. $79) $39
- Craftsman 105-Piece Mechanics Tool Set (reg. $119) $59.98
9. Get holiday decorations 50% off and more after Christmas.
Even though you can get some great holiday clearance mid-December, you can score even better deals after Christmas. Basically, expect a jump of 30% off to 50% off. I even saw 75% off lightshow projectors after Christmas in 2020.