My biggest secret to saving money at Victoria’s Secret? Always have two coupons in your hand to use on sale items.
You can get free gifts with your purchase, 30% off that bra you really wanted, or $15 off a $100 purchase.
Check out all the ways you can save money and shop smarter at Victoria’s Secret:
1. Stack two coupons on every purchase, and never pay for shipping.
For the biggest savings at Victoria’s Secret, stack up to two types of coupons in store or online (plus your Angel Rewards — if you have any). Combine a dollar- or percentage-off coupon with a free gift promotion to get the most bang for your buck.
Shopping online? Wait for a free shipping promo. You’ll typically see deals for free shipping on any $50-$75 order (discounted from the usual $100 minimum). But every few months you’ll see free shipping on any $25 purchase or even free shipping with no minimum — this is the best time to shop online.
2. Download the PINK Nation app to get free panties.
There used to be panty freebies all the time — you didn’t even have to buy anything! But now, the free panty coupon typically requires a purchase.
3. Get up to 75% off during Semi-Annual Sales in January and June.
Go in store the first morning of the Semi-Annual Sales to get the best selection.The longer you wait, the more picked over the selection will be.
Look for 25-50% off your favorite bras, panties, fragrances and clothes. Bras can go on sale for as low as $9.99 and undies as low as $2.99. If you can wait until the final days of the sale, you’ll score 70-75% off whatever is left!
4. Earn double rewards by paying off your Victoria’s Secret Angel Card immediately after making a purchase.
If you use your Angel Card and pay it off the same day in store or online, you’ll receive double reward points! The more points you earn, the more freebies and coupons you’ll earn.
As an Angel card member, you’ll get:
- Early access to the Semi-Annual Sale online (the best perk, IMO).
- Exclusive 8/$28 sales on panties.
- Free shipping on any order that includes a bra.
- A free birthday gift (typically $10 off any purchase.)
- $10 cash back for every $250 spent.
- Triple-point days to earn your $10 reward faster.
- Triple points on all bra purchases.
5. Buy fragrances in January.
Fragrance deals are hard to come by at Victoria’s Secret — at least compared to bra and panty deals. But if you can muster up self-control and wait to buy fragrances until January, fragrance holiday gift sets go on sale for 75% off. It’s definitely worth the wait.