We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With the release of new Starbucks spring cups, Starbucks is continuing their celebration of the season by giving us an all-new Starbucks spring menu item: the Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew, which became available March 7.
We’ll show you how to get this drink, how much it’ll cost, and how to save on your new Starbucks drink (even in the face of the recent Starbucks Rewards changes).
The Starbucks Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew first came out on March 7, 2023.
Starting March 7, 2023, you can get the new Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks. But this Starbucks spring menu item will actually be available all year long, as they say it’s getting permanently added to the Starbucks menu.
Each drink will cost you $4.75 to $5.95, depending on the size and whether you order it as a standard cold brew or a nitro.
Prices for the cold brew:
- Tall (12 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew: $4.75
- Grande (16 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew: $5.25
- Venti (24 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew: $5.65
- Trenta (30 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Cold Brew: $5.95
Prices for the nitro version:
- Tall (12 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew: $5.25
- Grande (16 oz) Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew: $5.75
Related: Looking for even more ways to save at Starbucks? We know every way to get your Starbucks fix on a budget.
You can add the Cinnamon Caramel Cream topping to any Starbucks drink for $1.75.
Not a fan of cold brew? You can add the Cinnamon Caramel Cream to any Starbucks drink for only $1.75 extra. Here’s how to do it:
- Select a drink for your order and hit “Customize.”
- Add “Cinnamon Sweet Cream” as your cold foam option (reg. $1.25).
- Add “Cinnamon Dolce Sprinkles” as your topping option (reg. $0.50).
TIP: If you have 25 Stars in your Starbucks Rewards account, you can redeem them to customize your drink. Using 25 Stars will discount your drink up to $1 on customizations, so you’ll only pay $0.75 for the Cinnamon Caramel Cream instead of $1.75.
Redeem 200 Stars to get a free Starbucks Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew.
With the recent Starbucks Rewards changes, getting a free Starbucks drink has gotten more expensive. If you want to get your Cinnamon Caramel Cream Nitro Cold Brew for free, you’ll have to redeem 200 Stars (or $200 spent).
Related: There are plenty of ways to save with the Starbucks Rewards program that you should know about.
Pick up limited-edition Starbucks coffee grounds at your grocery store.
In addition to the new Starbucks spring menu item, Starbucks is releasing limited-edition coffee beans that you can use at home. There are two new flavors: Toasted Coconut Mocha, which mixes toasted coconut and chocolate flavors, and Spring Day Blend, a combination of beans that has hints of cocoa and dried fruit.
Here are the prices for the new seasonal grounds and coffee pods at Target:
- Toasted Coconut Mocha Ground Coffee (11 oz): $11.49
- Spring Day Blend (10 oz): $11.49
- Toasted Coconut Mocha Keurig Pods (22 count): $18.99
- Spring Day Blend Keurig Pods (22 count): $18.99