We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
There’s a superb reason to celebrate the new season, and it’s all the Target fall food hitting the shelves right now.
If you’re ready to ditch summer and dive into pumpkin spice and caramel apple goodness, you’ll want to head to Target for the true taste of fall. I’m talking about baked goods, candy, cereals, coffees, snacks, and more sweets packed with all your favorite flavors.
You can find most of Target’s fall-flavored goodies online or in the Target app. As long as they’re in stock at your local Target, you can use free Target store pickup or grab your items curbside. And don’t forget to check for Circle Offers and weekly ad deals to save on fall food from Target!
Some of the best fall foods at Target are seasonal sweets and treats.
Stop by the bakery section for apple fritters, mini pies, donuts, and other fall-flavored baked goods. Or, head to the dessert and frozen aisles for ice cream and more fall sweets!
1. Glazed Apple Fritters
2. Favorite Day Pumpkin Bar Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting
3. Favorite Day Iced Pumpkin Sliced Cake
4. Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Soft Sandwich Cookies
5. Reduced Fat Caramel Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie Ice Cream
6. Favorite Day Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
7. Favorite Day Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
8. Pumpkin Spice Whipped Topping
9. Milk Chocolate, Caramel & Pretzel Crunchy Clusters
10. Mini Apple Pies
11. Read-to-Bake Pumpkin Shape Sugar Cookie Dough
12. Caramel Apple Dipping Kit
13. Caramel Apple Hot Cider Bombs
14. Pumpkin Frosted Cookies
Target carries a bunch of different fall coffee products, including coffee, creamers, and tea at Target.
The Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is back at Target for a limited time! But that’s not the only fall coffee treat to look forward to this year. We spotted all sorts of coffee and tea flavors with notes of cinnamon and pumpkin spice on the Target shelves so far.
15. Starbucks Fall Blend Medium Roast Coffee
16. Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee
17. Pumpkin Spice Light Roast Coffee Pods
18. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
19. Chai Tea Latte Concentrate
20. Pumpkin Spice Hot Cocoa Mix
Also pick up some fall-flavored cereals and breakfast goodies.
Target has a range of cereal brands with limited-time flavors for autumn. Even the big names like Kellogg and General Mills are testing their own flavors for fall. Plus, Target regularly drops Circle Offers on these brands, so there’s a good chance you’ll score a deal or at least a sale price on fall cereals.
21. Pumpkin Pie Spice Frosted Mini Wheats
22. Maple Brown Sugar Chex
23. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios
24. Apple Pie Cinnamon Toast Crunch
25. Organic Maple Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal
Snack on fall munchies like Target’s famous Glazed Donut Almonds.
You don’t even have to cheat on your diet to get your fall snack fix. Target has wholesome snacks with sweet and savory flavors of fall, like trail mix, nutrition bars, and freeze-dried fruit. Yes, the super popular Glazed Donut Almonds are coated in sugar, but at least the nuts are still nutritious.
26. Glazed Donut Almonds
27. Apple Pie Nutrition Bars
28. Caramel Cashew Trail Mix
29. Freeze Dried Cinnamon Apple Slices
30. Caramel Apple Granola
31. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Perfectly Pumpkin Premium Cake Mix
32. Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Mini Pretzel Twists with White Drizzle
33. Hostess Iced Pumpkin Cupcakes
34. Hostess Pumpkin Spice Twinkies
35. Favorite Day Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookies
36. Favorite Day Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Crisp Cookies
37. Favorite Day Pumpkin Spice Cookie
38. Favorite Day Scarecrow Crunch Trail Mix
39. Favorite Day White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Popcorn With Leaf Shape Sprinkles
40. Oreo Pumpkin Spice Cookies
41. Green Kettle Corn With Sprinkles
42. Harvest Trail Mix Variety Pack
Save up to 50% on Target fall food with Circle Offers and weekly ad deals.
The Target weekly ad is a great place to look for BOGO deals and sale prices on food. One of the more recent deals I’ve seen was a “2 for $10” deal on Starbucks iced coffee and creamers (that included the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice creamer)!
Circle Offers will save you anywhere from 5% to 50% on Target food brands. They’ll often drop discounts on Favorite Day bakery items like muffins and donuts, plus Good & Gather items like snacks, dairy, dry goods, and frozen foods.
Pay with your Target RedCard to save an extra 5% on fall food.
The best part about buying fall food from Target is the extra 5% off with your RedCard.
If you’re a member, you’ll get an automatic 5% discount on all your fall treats. If you’re not a member yet, consider signing up. Even if you’re just an occasional Target shopper, it’s an easy way to stack savings on top of sale prices, coupons, and other deals.
Related: In the battle of Target vs. Walmart, we found that Target prices were overall cheaper, thanks to the extra 5% RedCard discount.
You have a whole 365 days to return food from Target brands.
It’s true! The Target Return Policy gives you a whole year to return items from Target-owned brands. That includes food brands like Good & Gather, Favorite Day, and Market Pantry.
So if something accidentally gets pushed to the back of the pantry, feel free to return it for a full refund.
All other food brands at Target fall within the standard 90-day return window.