Call us krazy, but we love sifting through all 30+ pages of Walmart’s Black Friday ad in order to find the best deals.
In fact, the day Walmart’s Black Friday ad leaks, we’re busy making our list of the best Walmart deals so we can tell you all about it.
If you’re planning to shop Walmart this Black Friday, check out these trends we expect based on last year, and bookmark KCL’s Hack the Holidays page to stay up-to-the-minute on hottest deals once the crazy hits at the end of November.
Walmart’s best Black Friday Electronics and Tech deals from last year:
- Google Home Mini — $29.00 + $25.00 off a Walmart Express order (regularly $49.00)
- Roku 4K Streaming Stick — $22.00 (regularly $39.00)
- Sharp 55-inch 4K Smart TV — $298.00
- Hover 1 Freedom Hoverboard — $148.00 (regularly $198.00-$228.00)
- Vizio 43″ TV — $198 (regularly $348.00)
- HP Wireless Printer — $19.00
- Google Chromecast — $20 + $5 Vudu Credit (regularly $35.00)
- Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi — $249.00
- HP 15.6″ Touch Laptop — $249.00 (regularly $329.00)
Walmart’s best Black Friday toy deals from last year:
- Disney Jr. Doc McStuffins Hospital Care Cart — $25.00 (regularly $49.88)
- Frozen Sleigh Ride-On — $198.00 (regularly $298.00)
- Hot Wheels 50-pk. Diecast set — $25.00
- Barbie or Monster High dolls — $4.94 each (regularly $7.94 each)
- Star Wars BB-8 — $30.00 (regularly $59.00)
- 900-pc. LEGO set or 120-pc. Duplo set — $20.00
Walmart’s best Black Friday apparel deals from last year:
- Kids’ character sleep sets — $4.75
- Men’s graphic tees — $4.50 each (regularly $7.50 each)
- Adult fleece slippers — $6.00
Walmart’s best Black Friday home deals from last year:
- Faberware Digital Air Fryer — $39.00 (regularly $79.00)
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker — $49.00 (regularly $69.99)
- Pioneer Woman 20-pc. dinnerware set — $29.00 (regularly $59.00)
- Rubbermaid 36-pc. storage set — $7.60
Expect Walmart’s Black Friday ad to leak around Nov. 9.
This is the date Walmart’s Black Friday ad dropped last year, and while it most likely won’t be that exact same day, it’ll probably be within days of Nov. 9.
Learn all of our favorite Walmart Black Friday Hacks and shop Black Friday like a pro!
Shop Walmart the week before Black Friday and on Thanksgiving Day.
Walmart offers a handful of deals the week before Black Friday — they’re called Pre-Black Friday deals. If anything they’re offering is on your Christmas list, why not buy it before the Black Friday craziness hits? Here are some great deals we saw last year:
- 55-inch Vizio 4K TV: $398.00 (regularly $505.19)
- Nintendo Switch Gaming Console with Carrying Case: $313.99 (no discount but Walmart promised inventory)
- KitchenAid 4.5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer: $199.00 (regularly $249.99)
- FurReal Roarin’ Tyler: $93.99 (regularly $129.97)
Only go in store if you must have a “Special Buy” doorbuster.
When you see “Special Buy” on Walmart’s Black Friday ad, it means you can only get that deal in the store.
“Special Buy” items at Walmart are usually the best deals, but before you line up outside your local Supercenter in the wee hours of the morning, make sure you can’t get a deal on that item anywhere else.
Kohl’s and Target offer competitive pricing with Walmart on TVs, gaming stations and Apple products. If you can get what you want online, do that instead!