It’s a mixed bag of Internet offers this weekend. Many of the largest airlines in the United States offer weekly, online-only fares, perfect for quick weekend getaways.
For travel novices, these Internet deals are last-minute airfare specials offered each Tuesday for travel on the upcoming weekend. Most fares are non-refundable and must be purchased immediately, but these specials often represent significant savings over advance purchase fares.
United Airlines — Dozens of Internet specials this week, mostly to or from their hubs in Houston, Newark, Chicago, Cleveland and Denver. Purchase before 11:59 p.m. (EDT) September 21. Departures after 7 p.m. on September 21 or anytime September 22 and return on Monday, September 24 or Tuesday, September 25. Taxes and airport fees are additional. This week's fares include:
- Chicago to Toronto – $240
- Cleveland to Charlotte, NC – $160
- Detroit to San Francisco – $321
- Denver to Ontario, CA – $271
- Detroit to New York City – $161
- Houston to West Palm Beach, FL – $270
- San Francisco to Seattle – $221
US Airways — There are no US Airways Web deals for this week.
Delta Airlines Web Deals — Purchase Delta Web deals by 11:59 p.m. (EDT) on September 22 for travel departing anytime September 22 and returning on September 24 or September 25. Highlights include:
- Atlanta to Asheville, NC – $160
- Detroit to Birmingham, AL – $220
- Charlotte to New York City – $220
- Detroit to San Francisco – $320
American Airlines Net Fares – There are no American Net Fares offered this weekend
Remember there are a limited number of seats available for these airfares and they may sell out at any time. Read the fine print before you purchase.
Have you picked up any of these great airfare specials? Tell us about it in the comments.