1. Use Mod Podge to decorate white gourds with pressed leaves.
2. Use gourds as vases.
3. Paint mason jar bands orange and tie them together with yarn to form a pumpkin.
Just make sure all the bands are facing the same way before tightly tying them together!
4. Use double-sided adhesive sheets to stick lentils, corn kernels, peas, and beans to candles and pumpkins.
5. Hot-glue wine corks together to form a pumpkin and paint it orange.
Acrylic paint works best!
6. Fill a clear candle holder with corn kernels.
7. Wrap white pumpkins in bittersweet vine.
8. Use Mod Podge to attach fall leaves (real or fake) onto mason jars to create festive candle holders.
9. Place pumpkins in porch planters and pots.
10. Buy dollar store plastic pumpkins, decorate them, and hang them on your door.