When you think of a gardening club, you may think of a bunch of stuffy women in tea length dresses and fancy hats sipping tea. Perhaps you think joining one of these clubs is the only way to get the inside scoop on the latest gardening products and specials. Lucky for you, there are tons of free online gardening clubs that will not only give you free gardening tips but notify you of specials, sales, and even let you try out free products! The best part is, these clubs are online and accessible right from your own couch. So put away your fancy hat and cruise over to these websites to see what is growing!
- Home Depot Gardening Club: Sign up for this free club and receive over $300 in coupons, a free newsletter, access to online how-to videos and demonstrations, monthly lawn care tips catered to your region, and advice from experts.
- National Home Gardening Club: Sign up for their free membership and have access to an online community, expert advice, and printable coupons for home improvement stores. You will also have the chance to enter one of their many contests.
- Buzzy Seeds Club: By signing up for their free newsletter, you will have access to expert gardening information and be notified of specials and sales on Buzzy Seeds products.
- Springhill Nursery: Join their free club and receive an e-newsletter with gardening tips, a free catalogue, and a $25.00 coupon good on your first order. You will also be notified via email of any upcoming sale events.
- Burpee Seeds: Join their free club and receive an online newsletter, full color catalogue, a savings certificate, and have access to gardening tips via their online forums. Burpee also gives out samples if you email them and request them!
- Nature Hills: Join their free gardening club and receive their color catalogue, a free issue of Gardening magazine, and a free pair of pruning shears. You can also enter their many contests or browse their online gardening information!
- Kids Gardening: The folks at Kids Gardening offer a variety of tips, activities, and products designed just for kids. Enroll for free and have access to their online forums, free catalogue, videos, and more!
- Brecks: Brecks offers seeds and bulbs straight from Holland and wants to help make your garden an amazing one! Enroll in their free club for an online newsletter, color catalogue, and savings certificates. You will also have access to the gardening tips they offer on their website!
- Gardens Alive: Enroll and receive a free gardening catalogue plus a savings certificate of $25.00. You will also have access to the many tips and expert information via their website!
- Grow Organic: If you are interested in organic gardening, enroll for free membership into this site! You can request catalogues, access tips and information, download helpful booklets, and so much more. There is also an extensive online shopping forum.
- Blooming Bulb: If you are a gardening newbie, this site offers helpful information on planting a variety of plants and bulbs. Just click on the name of the plant you are planting, and you will be given how-to instructions. Sign up for their free e-newsletter as well!
- TreeDazzled: Sign up to receive ten free conifer tree seeds! Just leave a comment on their site and submit your information, and your free seeds will be mailed to you.
- Wildseed Farms: Sign up to receive a free newsletter, catalogue, and flower identification guide! You may also download their newest catalogue and access professional planting tips.
- Gardening Savvy: Visit Gardening Savvy which is a place for folks to come together and share about gardening, how to grow vegetables, flowers, herbs and fruits as wells as share gardening tips and reviews. Membership is free!
- Better Homes and Gardens: Visit this site to download free landscaping plans, access expert information, and chat with others about your gardening dilemmas! It is free to join and there is a wealth of information waiting for you!
So why not take a few minutes and enroll at these websites for free? You will have a wealth of gardening and lawn care information at your fingertips, and you won't even have to nibble on crustless sandwiches to get to it! Happy gardening!
This has been a guest post by Katie from South Bend, IN
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!