Are you wondering if Walmart uses promo codes? The truth is, most of Walmart’s discounts are available without promo codes. That doesn’t mean Walmart promo codes don’t exist, though!
Psst: Check out our Under $1 Deals for some of the best savings at Walmart without a promo code!
1. Get a Walmart credit card and get an exclusive promo code for $25.00 off.
You’ll also get a percent back on every purchase you make. You’ll save 3% on Walmart.com, 2% on Walmart fuel purchases and 1% on all other purchases.
Walmart doesn’t make our list of 8 best store credit cards, but if you shop there enough then it might be a good choice for you.
2. Get $10.00 off your first Walmart grocery pickup or delivery purchase of $50.00 or more.
This is a code that we see come and go every other month or so. Check our Walmart deals page for the most up-to-date promo codes. You can also check the Walmart ad for any special promotions or deals.
3. Get $10.00 off your Walmart grocery pickup order when you refer a friend.
The way it works is if a friend uses your referral code — you’ll get it when you sign up for Walmart grocery pickup or delivery — that friend will get $10.00 off a $50.00 order, and you’ll also get $10.00 off a $50.00 order!
Note: The $10.00 promo codes can’t be stacked
Check our Walmart deals page for the most up-to-date promo code.
4. Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app to get the most recent Walmart promo codes.
Our app is free and it will save you some serious cash. Just mark Walmart as a favorite store, and the best deals and promo codes will show up in your newsfeed.
Want a specific product and you don’t care where it comes from? Sign up for push notifications and be confident you get the best deal.
5. Get free manufacturer coupons and Walmart offers on the Krazy Coupon Lady Walmart deals page.
We’ll give you the best manufacturer coupons to use at Walmart — and tell you exactly how to use them. Plus we’ll show the biggest clearance and rollback deals every single week.
6. Shop through Ebates (now Rakuten) to get up to 5% on what you spend at Walmart put right back in your pocket.
Create a free Ebates account, navigate to Walmart.com on the Ebates site, then click “shop now.” Make an eligible purchase and get paid through Paypal quarterly.
7. Or, go through TopCashback to get an extra 5% bonus if you choose a gift card payout.
Bonus! TopCashback regularly offers free items from Walmart for first-time members. Recently they’ve offered a free Johnson’s newborn gift set and free Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes. Follow our TopCashback deals to get the latest freebie.
8. Look for special promotions in July — Walmart likes to compete with Amazon Prime Day.
Okay, so Walmart doesn’t come right out and say they’re running deals and promos just to compete with Amazon, but the sale happens at the same exact time, so draw your own conclusions.
9. Watch out for Walmart Black Friday promo codes in late November.
Some of Walmart’s Black Friday deals can only be found in store, but you can get a lot of their promos online. Just pick up in the store when the chaos dies down.
10. Shop with Walmart Cyber Monday promo codes after Thanksgiving.
If you like to do your holiday shopping online (I don’t blame you), then look for Walmart promo codes for Cyber Monday. They don’t drop until just before, so follow our Cyber Monday deals page to get the best ones.
11. You can also just become a Walmart employee — or marry one — to get 10% off every day.
Walmart employees, their spouses and unmarried dependents get 10% off in store and online on most items, excluding grocery.