Calling all craft queens. Here’s a great tip for organizing a craft room that looks like a bomb went off.
At my house there are days I fear the family will send in a search party to track me down under reams of scrapbook paper, mountains of stickers and yards of ribbons.
I don’t have a magic wand or a crew of tidy elves to instantly organize all the glue guns and bits of glitter around the world. I do have a thrifty solution to get ribbon rolls under control.
- A wire hanger
- Wire cutters or tin snips
- Masking tape
- Snip the hanger on the straight bottom side near one of the edges. Wrap the straight side with tape to create a stop.
- Load up the hanger with ribbon spools. Make ribbon dispensing easier, and make sure all spools are winding the same direction.
- Place the hanger on a hook.
- No need to buy any supplies to do this easy DIY. You will have a little extra cash on hand for all of the glitter and glue your crafty heart desires!