- Masking tape
- Using two layers of newspaper, roll diagonally from the bottom corner to the top and secure with a piece of tape.
- Make as many rolls as you want. We made about 35 rolls for our fort.
- With three rolls, staple the ends together to make a triangle (a great shape for creating stability in a structure).
- Lay your triangles out as pictured. Tape the corners together with masking tape (it may not took pretty, but use plenty of tape to get them secure) and create a triangle ladder.
- Save several rolls for the roof of your fort.
- Stand your triangle ladder up and create your design.
- The fort will be wobbly at first, but as you add the rolls for the roof, it will become secure. Your fort will be strong enough to cover with a light blanket or sheet.
- Let the fun commence!