The next time you’re craving a donut, hightail it to Dunkin’ Donuts and use these seven tips to save money on your next sugar rush (and every one after that).
1. Sign up for DDPerks and get FREE beverages.
Get a FREE beverage when you sign up for DD Perks, another one on your birthday, and another anytime you earn 200 points. Every dollar you spend earns you five points. $40 Spent=Free drink. You’re gonna volunteer to bring coffee into work on Monday, aren’t you?
2. Download the Dunkin’ app.
3. Grab a Dunkin’ Donuts calendar and get over $25 in savings.
The free Dunkin’ Donuts calendar is available each year, and has two coupons every month–check to see if your local store still has some in stock. If not, you can grab one on eBay.
4. Use Ibotta for a dollar-off rebate.
Ibotta often promotes a deal where you can earn $1 for a $10 Dunkin’ purchase. All you have to do is upload a picture of your receipt to the Ibotta app to get the purchase approved and a credit added to your account.
5. Keep your receipt for more coupons and freebies.
Ibotta isn’t the only reason you need to hang on to that receipt. Look for a survey at the bottom of your DD receipt and earn a free donut with your next coffee. The only thing better than sugar is free sugar.
6. Find coupons in the Sunday Redplum insert.[caption id="attachment_1272792" align="aligncenter" width="750"]
Red plum routinely distributes Dunkin’ Donuts savings coupons. My absolute favorite is their yearly coupon for a free cup you can bring in for $0.99 refills. I’ve done that for a few years in a row, and it’s saved me a lot of money.
7. The more donuts you buy, the more money you can save. So…eat more donuts!?!