Prime Day is always a smart time to look for standout Amazon TV deals, and the recent Prime Big Deal Days (Oct. 10 – 11) certainly did not disappoint. Especially if you were shopping for an Amazon Fire TV, where prices were slashed by up to 60% for select Prime members. Even through the official Prime Day deals ended at 3 a.m. ET on Oct. 11, we’re still seeing some of the same sale prices available on Oct. 12.
No matter when you’re shopping for TVs, we’ve found you should always aim for savings of at least 40% – 50%. And those savings are totally possible during Prime Day TV sales. Check this page for constant updates on the best TV deals during the next Prime Day sale, which we think will happen on July 9 – 10, 2024.
Best Amazon Prime Day TV Deals Still Available:
Amazon TV deals
Aim for savings of at least 40% – 60% with the best Amazon Prime Day TV deals.
A bunch of TV deals came back for the fall edition of the Prime Day sale that could save you at least 40% on a brand-new TV. The 50″ sizes had the biggest markdowns this time around (up to 60% off the Amazon Fire TV and Hisense brands), but you could still save around 31% – 39% on some of the models larger than 50″.
Best Prime Day TV deals from the October sale:
A couple of these TV deals were by invitation only, which required you to request an invite via the link. If you were selected, you got an email notification during the sale.
- Amazon Fire 50″ Omni Series 4K TV, $149.99 (reg. $375.99) — 60% off
- Hisense 50″ ULED U6 Series Smart TV, $199.99 (reg. $499.99) — 60% off
- Amazon Fire TV 43″ Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $279.99 (reg. $399.99) — 30% off
- Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $339.99 (reg. $519.99) — 35% off
- Sony 55″ 4K Ultra HD TV X90K Series (2022), $798.00 (reg. $1299.99) — 39% off
- Samsung The Frame 50″ TV with White Bezel, $947.99 (reg. $1445.98) — 34% off
Fire TV Sticks were up to 54% off for Prime Day — but if you wait until Black Friday, you’ll save more.
Fire TV sticks can turn any standard TV into a smart TV pretty easily and affordably. While we saw Fire TV Sticks discounted by 40% – 54% off for Prime Day, this wasn’t the lowest we’ve seen their prices go.
During Black Friday sales, we often see discounts in the range of 50% – 58% off (aka much stronger).
Best Prime Day TV Stick deals from the October sale:
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite, $17.99 (reg. $29.99) — 40% off
- Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote $19.99 (reg. $39.99) — 50% off
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, $22.99 (reg. $49.99) — 54% off
Related: Which is better — the Roku vs. Fire TV stick?
Shop for Prime Day 2023 TV deals at Target and Walmart, too.
Other retailers like Target, Best Buy, and Walmart hold competing Prime Day sales because they know you’re in the mood to shop. This also leads to some serious price drops as stores compete to win your business for certain purchases. The Walmart Prime Day sale ends Oct. 12, and the sale includes a TV deal for 33% off.
Remember that you can ask for a price match for TVs at Target, Walmart, and Best Buy.
If you see a hot Amazon deal, don’t forget that you may be able to match Amazon’s price at another store, which could benefit you if you’re a loyalty member or credit card holder at that retailer.
- Target will price match Amazon, as long as it’s the exact same model number and is sold and shipped by Amazon. Call 1 (800) 591-3869 or use the Target customer service chat to start the process online.
- Best Buy price matches Amazon, but you’ll have to submit your requests online or by calling (888) 237-8289.
- Walmart no longer price matches with other stores, but stores will match their Walmart.com prices.
- Amazon doesn’t price match.
Related: See all stores that offer an Amazon price match.