We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Prime Big Deal Days is a great time to shop for super-rare Apple deals, which don’t come around that often. For real though, it’s almost impossible to find authentic Apple products for less than retail price.
Dates for the Prime Big Deal Days are in, happening on Oct. 10 and 11. Deals will start and end at 3 a.m. ET. Prime Big Deal Days is like the fall sequel to Prime Day, where you can find Prime Day-level deals.
In July 2023 there were savings like 30% off an Apple Watch Series 8 and 31% off an Apple Pencil. We expect similar deals for the October event. (We also expect the same for the July 2024 sale, which we predict will happen on July 9 and 10).
Here were our favorite 2023 Apple Prime Day deals to help you prepare for next year.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
Apple Tech and Accessories Deals to Shop Before October Prime Day
Why not check out these sales while you wait for the official Prime Day deals to drop? Here are the discounts we’ve got our eye on right now, including a $240 Apple Watch available now.
Best Prime Day Apple Deals on July 12, 2023
Prime Day in July 2023 had the second-lowest price ever tracked for Apple AirPods (2nd Generation) — the lowest price ever was $79.99 during Black Friday. If you see price drops like this next year, that’s your cue to add to your cart ASAP! AirTags were another hot item in 2023, offered for only $10 more than their Black Friday price.
- Apple AirPods (2nd Generation), $89.99
- iPad, $249.99
- Apple AirTag 4-Pack, $88.49
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation), $199.99
TIP: Not sure about the differences between the AirPods models? Only the AirPods (3rd Gen) and AirPods Pro have active noise cancellation for a better listening experience. Those two also offer “transparency mode,” which lets ambient sounds still get to your ears.
Apple Watch Prime Day Deals
Even though last year’s Apple Watch Prime Day deals have been selling out like hotcakes, we found a few deals on the Apple Watch Series 8 that really stood out. Next year, aim to save at least 30% on an Apple Watch. Here’s what we saw:
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 45mm – Red, $309.99
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS + Cellular 45mm, $409.99
Apple MacBook Pro Deals on 2023 Prime Day
Getting 8% – 12% off a MacBook Pro might not sound like something to write home about, but in the world of Apple sales, saving $200 to $300 is significant! Here’s what we saw:
- Apple 2021 MacBook Pro, $2199.00
- Apple 2023 MacBook Pro, $2299.00
Prime Day Deals on Apple iPad & Accessories
Last year we saw the lowest price ever for the iPad 9th Generation, plus a deal on an iPad accessory:
- iPad, $249.99
- Apple Leather Smart Cover for iPad 10.5-inch, $49.00
- Apple Pencil (2nd Generation), $89.00
Try Out Apple Music, Apple TV & More — For Free!
If you did score a new Apple device on Prime Day, check out these current free trial offers. Here’s how to claim your freebies:
- Click our links to go to Apple TV+ and Apple Music.
- Sign in with your Apple ID or create a new one.
- You might need to enter a verification code sent to your phone for security purposes.
- If you’re asked to trust the computer you’re signing up from, click “trust.”
- Click the “subscribe” button.
More Tips For Finding Apple Discounts on Prime Day:
1. Expect to pay no more than $100 for Apple AirPods.
Throughout the Prime Day sale, the price for Apple AirPods 2nd Gen typically fluctuates from $99 to $119. In 2023, you could grab a pair for $89.99.
2. Save up to 30% on Apple Watches.
Last year, you could get Apple Watches for up to 30% off.
Related: Amazon Prime Day Laptop Deals You Can Look Forward To
3. Prime Day is one of the best times to save money on a MacBook.
Depending on what model and storage they opted for, shoppers saved as much as $400 on a MacBook Pro and $200 on a MacBook Air in 2023.
4. Amazon Prime Day iPad deals tend to beat Walmart’s.
We’ve seen Apple iPads go for as low as $269 on a 10.2-inch, 64BG model. This beat Walmart’s price of $299 for the same model. These deals go by fast, so when you see one, grab it quickly. You might even find some deals at Target, like these two that we saw:
- Apple iPad Mini, As low as $379.99
- Apple iPad Air, As low as $474.99
5. Save AirTags before Prime Day Apple deals officially go live.
Last year, we saw an 11% discount on AirTags for Prime Day 2023.
6. Find Apple TVs at nearly 50% off on Prime Day.
In 2023, shoppers found savings of up to 47% on Apple TVs. The lowest price we saw last year was $109.99 for a 32GB 4K Apple TV.
RELATED: Is an Apple TV Really Worth It in 2023?