Looking for good Valentine’s Day gifts for cheap? Here are some of our favorite Valentine’s Day deals — easy ones that won’t take much time and don’t require any coupons.
We’ll show you all the deal-love this Valentine’s Day if you download our KCL app!
1. Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries, $12.99 at Costco.
Costco only stocked these hand-dipped chocolate strawberries at Valentine’s and Mother’s Day. Pick up a dozen for $12.99. In store only.
2. Two Dozen Roses, $19.99 at Whole Foods.
For the second year in a row, Whole Foods is offering two dozen roses for only $19.99 for Amazon Prime members. That’s $10 off the regular price of $29.99 when you scan your QR code beneath the Whole Foods tab in the Amazon app.
Plus, Prime members get free Whole Foods local delivery on orders over $35. Add some chocolates and cheese to the order to qualify for free two-hour delivery. And even though I promised deals without coupons, I’d be remiss if I didn’t include that Prime members can get $10 off their first Whole Foods purchase of $50 or more when they use code SAVE10WF at checkout.
3. Classroom Valentines, $1 at Dollar Tree.
If you’re buying classroom valentines anywhere but Dollar Tree, you’re throwing away money. See all Dollar Tree Valentines varieties, all only $1.00.
4. Single Succulents or a Succulent Subscription Gift, using a $12.99 Container from Amazon.
6. Heart-Shaped Pasta, Only $1.99 at Aldi.
Pick up Reggano Valentine’s Day pasta for just $1.99 at Aldi. In stores now.
7. Olive Garden Takeout Dinner for Two, $34.99.
Olive Garden is receiving a lot of buzz about their breadstick bouquet and chocolates box, available with Valentine Dinner takeout orders on February 13 – 14, 2020. And while this $35 dinner deal really only saves you $2.46 off the regular menu prices, the bouquet wrap is a nice touch.
- Breadsticks or salad (always free with entree purchase*)
- Dipping Sauces $3.49/each
- Two Five Cheese Ziti al Forno $13.49/entree
- Black Tie Mousse cake or Tiramisu $6.99/each
*Olive Garden takeout orders receive two breadsticks per entree purchase and four additional breadsticks with purchase of dipping sauce.
8. Chick-Fil-A Nuggets in a Heart-Shaped Container for $14.99.
A 30-count Chick-Fil-A Nugget order costs $14.99, and while it’s not on sale, this week the nuggets come in a red aluminum heart tin. (It’s red on the outside.)
9. Diamond Earrings, Only $20 at JCPenney.
10. $25 Chili’s Gift Card, $15.58 at Raise.
Save on your Valentine’s Day date by purchasing a restaurant gift card from Raise.com. Buy a $25 Chili’s eGift Card for $20.58 and save an additional $5 if you’re a first-time purchaser. See all the great restaurant gift card deals at Raise.
11. Keep It Spicy Sriracha Mug Gift Set, $9.98 at Walmart.
This Keep It Spicy mug set is available at Walmart and Walmart.com.
12. Two Dozen Tulips, $10.99 at Trader Joe’s.
Roses not your thing? Get two dozen tulips for only $10.99 at Trader Joes through Valentine’s Day.
13. Valentine Plush, $14.99 and under at Walgreens.
Valentine plush animals are 25% off this week at Walgreens. No coupons needed. See pricing on more Walgreens Valentine plush toys.
14. Hershey’s Kisses, $1.99 at CVS.
15. Grain-Free Valentine Dog Treats, $2.99 at Trader Joe’s.
Because your pet deserves a Valentine’s Day gift too! Grab a box of mint flavor dog treats at Trader Joe’s for just $2.99 per 10.58 oz box. These treats are grain-free and made with chickpeas, coconut flour, and beet powder.