Craving some Chick-fil-A? From Jan. 13 to Jan. 31, you can snag an eight-count box of their chicken nuggets or a kale crunch side salad for FREE at participating locations.
If you’re more health conscious (or you’re a vegetarian), you can still take advantage of this deal. At select locations, you can swap your nuggets for the Kale Crunch Side, a new menu item released nationwide on Jan. 13.
What are you waiting for? Read below on how to get the app and “Eat Mor Chikin” while it’s FREE!
Love freebies and deals? Download the KCL app to get the inside scoop on the best offers available every day.
Here’s how to get free Chick-fil-A chicken nuggets or a kale salad:
- Download the Chick-fil-A app.
- Follow the prompt to create a “Chick-fil-A One” account. Already have an account? Simply sign in again via the app.
- Confirm your email address if your account is new.
- Enable Location Services for the Chick-fil-A app:
- For iPhone, select “Settings,” find the app and set “Location” to “While Using” or “Always”;
- Android, tap “App Permissions” and set “Location” to “On.”
- Reopen the app, go to “Rewards” and tap on “My Rewards.”
- Tap “Redeem reward” and select either “Add to mobile order” or “Scan at the restaurant.”
You can redeem your reward in store, at the drive-thru or by placing an online order. The offer is limited to one per person.
It’s quick, easy and will save you $2 to $3 on your next lunch or snack!
Pro Tip: We had some technical difficulty getting our free food today, but they sorted it out and it’s all good now. If you have any issues, contact customer service through the Chick-fil-A app.
You can’t miss these Chick-fil-A One benefits and rewards:
Chick-fil-A One rewards customers with a basic, silver or red membership status based on their annual spend. Earn points by purchasing through the app, with an online catering order, or by scanning your QR code at the drive-thru or register.
You need to acquire 1,000 points a year to achieve silver tier member status and 5,000 points to achieve red member status.
Each tier offers more points per purchase:
- Basic: $1 = 10 points
- Silver: $1 = 11 points
- Red: $1 = 12 points
You can view your membership status in the “Rewards” tab in the app.
Each tier also offers free food rewards, bonus free food rewards from your local Chick-fil-A and birthday rewards.
Silver and red members can gift rewards to friends and family, and red members get exclusive “first-to-know” access to insider content and new menu items.