Quill.com is owned by Staples, and it’s geared toward business owners and school PTO presidents. (Think: people who make purchases in large quantities).
It’s like Staples and Costco meets Amazon. And we’re loving it because you get to stock up AND save money. Win/win.
Here’s what you need to know about Quill in order to start saving time and money today:
1. Sign up for Quill emails and get $20.00 off your purchase.
Always opt in for emails — because that means coupons! When you sign up to receive Quill emails, within minutes, you’ll have a $20.00-off coupon in your inbox. You can use this coupon on a purchase of $100.00 or more.
For real. In a lot of cases, Quill is cheaper than Amazon.
Check out these Quill prices that make Amazon look like rookies:
Glad OdorShield Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, Hawaiian Aloha, 13 Gallon, 80 Count
- Quill: $12.00/box
- Amazon: $13.59/box
Logitech M510 Cordless Mouse; Dark Grey
- Quill: $16.99
- Amazon: $19.97
Dunkin’ Donuts Original Keurig K-Cup Pods, 24 Count
- Quill: $9.99/box ($0.42 each)
- Amazon: $19.00 ($0.79 each)
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes; Lemon Fresh, 75 Count Canister
- Quill: $4.00 ($0.05/count)
- Amazon: $4.63 ($0.06/count)
Purell Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer; 2 Liter Pump
- Quill: $21.99
- Amazon: $22.21
3. Get free shipping and returns on all orders over $45.00.
If you spend more than $45.00 on an order, it will ship to you for free! The trick is to do all of your ordering at once. Orders under $45.00 have a shipping fee of $7.99.
4. Shop through Ebates for 3.5% cash back.
Aww yeah. Who doesn’t love 3.5% cash back on purchases? When you shop through Ebates, you get just that. Take advantage of the coupons and free gifts with purchase while still claiming cash back.
Ebates cash back is not available on gift cards, streaming devices or QuillSubscribe.
Take advantage of stacking Ebates cash back, using up to three coupons at checkout, free shipping and a free gift for ultimate savings. Work smarter, not harder, and start living rich today!
5. Get up to 65% off when you shop clearance deals.
You won’t want to miss these last-call clearance items on your favorite office supplies. Here you’ll find products with up to 65% off select items. You may even notice marked-down office furniture if you need to do a little makeover.
Always, I repeat, always check the clearance section for unexpected money-saving deals.
6. Check “My Coupon Center” for Quill coupons.
With My Coupon Center, you’ll never waste time searching for the best deals and coupons.
Simply find the coupon you want to use, and enter the code in during checkout — you can even use coupons when you place orders over the phone.
7. Use “Shared Cart” and get a $5.00 Starbucks gift card when you place your first order.
This might be one of my favorite features that Quill offers. You can create a shared cart that enables husbands, mother-in-laws, heck — you name who — and you can designate them to add items they need (or the department needs) to one cart. Once all the products are added, you can review their submissions and approve to place the order.
Only the people you authorize can add to the cart. You can also create multiple shared carts for each department. If you have to place an order by the following Friday, you can set a final date in which items can be added.
8. Save up to 30% on value bundles.
These value bundles are items that many people buy together at one given time. It’s convenient, and you can save up to 30% rather than paying more to buy separately.
Buy 3 K-Cup Boxes, Get Free Dixie PerfecTouch Hot Cups
- Regular price: $49.46
- Bundle price: $41.97
9. Buy the items that include a free gift.
There are always (and I really mean it) always, free gifts available when you buy select items.
- Free Sara 3-piece Weekender set when you spend $75.00 on coffee (or break room) supplies
- Use code: FB9GFT68
- Free Jelly Belly bucket when you spend $60.00 on safety and first aid supplies
- Use code: SF7GFT83
- Free storage bin set when you spend $100.00 or more on classroom essentials
- Use code: SP9GFT68
10. Or, use the alternate coupons to get a discount instead of getting free gifts.
Sure you can get free gifts, but what about free money off your order? I’d rather save money than get a free gift, but that’s just me!
- $15.00 off when you spend $75.00 on coffee (or breakroom) supplies
- Use code: FB4DLR53
- $20.00 off when you spend $100.00 or more on classroom essentials
- Use code: SP2DLR98
11. Reorder or order by item number for a quicker checkout.
Instead of searching to find what you’ve ordered in the past, you can simply reorder from your account, or you can enter in the item number. You can enter in as many item numbers as you’d like and then add them all to your cart.
Convenience is key.
12. Earn QuillCash and then save on future orders.
Redeem QuillCash at checkout right below the coupon entry boxes, and it can be used on any product when your total is $100.00 or more (after discounts are applied).
QuillCash must be used within 90 days. Use it or lose it!
You can earn even more QuillCash by recycling!
- Earn $2 for every toner cartridge you buy
- Earn $1 for every ink cartridge you buy
13. Use QuillSUBSCRIBE to save 5% on each order.
QuillSUBSCRIBE is similar to Amazon Subscribe & Save in that you can schedule recurring deliveries of the products you use the most at a 5% discount.
It’s easy to skip a delivery if you need to, and you can modify or cancel your subscription at any time.
14. Find any available rebates through the Rebate Center.
You can find a variety of rebates for items like 3D printers, laminators, supplies, shredders and more. Rebates range from $10.00 off up to $500.00 off depending on the product and manufacturer’s rebate.
15. Shop all the hottest deals.
So ordering from Quill even sometimes rivals the price with coupons!
Quill updates the hot deals every Monday, and these are the items you need to keep your eyes on.
16. You can use up to three coupons at checkout.
You have the ability to add up to three coupons at checkout, although not all coupons can be combined. Check each coupon disclaimer for details before placing your order.