We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If your go-to hardware store is The Home Depot and you’re ready to shop their Spring Black Friday Sale in April, you may be wondering, is Home Depot open on Easter? The spring holiday falls on Sunday, April 9 this year. Here’s what you need to know before you head out to your local Home Depot.
Is Home Depot open on Easter?
What are Home Depot Easter hours?
Home Depot will be open on Easter Sunday with reduced hours from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. However, hours may vary, so we recommend reaching out to your local Home Depot for their holiday hours.
Related: Lowe’s vs. Home Depot: Whose Price Are Cheaper?
Get ready to shop The Home Depot Spring Black Friday Sale.
If 2023 is anything like last year, we expect the first round of The Home Depot’s Spring Black Friday sale to end on Easter Sunday, when stores will be open for business.
Last year the first round of the 2-week Home Depot Spring Black Friday Sale kicked off on Thursday, April 7 and ended on Easter Sunday (April 17). Here are a few of the deals we found in 2022 so you know what to expect:
- Buy One, Get One Free Roundup Weed Killer Refill, 1.33-gallon (reg. $19.97)
- Gorilla Aluminum Work Platform, 20″H x 47″L, $49.88 (reg. $87.97)
- Kingsford Charcoal, 20-pound bag, 2-pack, $17.88 (reg. $21.98)
- Spectricide Weed Stop For Lawns, 10.8-pound bag, $9.98 (reg. $12.98)
- Spectricide Insect Killer 20-pound bag, $9.88 (reg. $13.97)
- Classic Pansy Bowl, $10.88 (reg. $12.98)
- Select Fruit Trees, $54.88 (reg. $59.98)
- Select Penington Smart Patch Grass Seed, 10-pound, $18.97 (reg. $28.97)
Lower Price Promotions:
- Werner 6-foot Fiberglass Step Ladder, Type IA, $79.88 (reg. $98.97)
- Werner 22-foot Aluminum Multi-Purpose Ladder, Type 1AA, $199 (reg. $269)
- Sterlite 64-quart Latching Storage Box, $12.98 (reg. $14.98)
- Husky 5-tier Heavy-Duty Steel Storage Shelf, $184 (reg. $199)
- HDX 70-Gallon Wheeled Tote, $59.88 (reg. $69.88)
One thing to know about shopping at Home Depot is they have huge sales pretty much year-round. So if you don’t find what you’re looking for at Home Depot on Easter, check back the following week, as their spring Black Friday sale continues throughout the month of April. And the Home Depot Memorial Day Sale takes place just a month later in May.
Other notable Home Depot sales include:
- Fourth of July Sale
- Labor Day Sale
- Black Friday Sale
- Cyber Monday Sale
- Green Monday Sale
- After-Christmas Sale
- Presidents Day Sale
Don’t forget to shop the Home Depot Special Buy of the Day, too!
Use Home Depot’s curbside pickup options on Easter, but not same-day delivery.
Home Depot offers same-day delivery for most of their in-store and in-stock products, but this service is not offered on Sundays. So unfortunately, you can’t get same-day delivery from Home Depot on Easter. However, you may find your nearby Home Depot offers in-store or curbside pickup for online orders on the holiday.
Related: We found 99 stores that’ll be open on Easter Sunday.
Subscribe to Home Depot alerts and special clubs and earn 10% – 15% off coupons.
Save even more at The Home Depot on Easter just by signing up for alerts or joining one of their clubs. Here are a few ways you can get Home Depot dollar-off and percent-off coupons:
- Sign up for Home Depot email alerts: Earn a $5 off $50 coupon.
- Sign up for Home Depot text alerts: Earn a $5 off $50 coupon.
- Join the Home Depot Garden Club: Earn a $5 off $50 coupon.
- Complete a Home Depot workshop: Earn a 15% off coupon.
You’ll receive your coupons via email or mobile device, depending on which way you sign up.