We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
While Cyber Monday 2023 maybe be far faaaar in the future, we can’t help but be a little excited about it. The Old Navy Cyber Monday sale in 2022 kept the Old Navy Black Friday party going! The two sales flowed together to create six whole days of 50% off almost everything in-store and online. And we can’t wait to see what Old Navy comes up with in 2023.
Looking to shop at Old Navy right now? Check out our Old Navy coupons and deals, or text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
Best Cyber Monday Deals We Saw in 2022:
- Cozy Socks for Adults for only $2.99
- Women’s 6-Pack Novelty Ankle Socks for only $3.48
- Cozy Faux-Fur Cross-Strap Slippers for only $9.99
- Rib-Knit Turtleneck Top for $10.00
- Cozy 3-Pack Crew Socks for $8.49
- Rose-Gold Toned 14-Pack Hoop Earrings for $11.49
1. The Old Navy Cyber Monday sale was 50% off ALMOST everything.
Old Navy Cyber Monday offered 50% off your entire purchase online. Unfortunately, this offer wasn’t valid on gift cards, Today Only Deals, 2 Days Only Deals, Clearance, Register Lane Items, Jewelry, Sunglasses, and Everyday Magic items — which is a pretty standard exclusion for Old Navy sales.
2. In 2022, the Old Navy Cyber Monday sale started on Nov. 24.
Although Old Navy’s website said their Cyber Monday sale officially started on Monday, Nov. 28, history has proven otherwise. For the past few years, Old Navy’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale flowed into one another. This means you’d get 50% off almost everything online and in stores for six whole days (Nov. 24 – 29, 2022) during the two back-to-back sales.
Shoppers get the Old Navy Black Friday 50% discount on everything online from midnight on the day before Thanksgiving to midnight on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. Deals started Thursday, Nov. 24, and lasted through Tuesday, Nov. 29 (the day after Cyber Monday), giving you a few extra days to shop and avoid Black Friday crowds. In 2023, we expect these sales to run November 23 to 28.
TIP: You can pick up any Old Navy orders you made online during Thanksgiving Day in stores on Black Friday starting at 6 a.m.
3. Shop for puffer jackets during Cyber Monday.
Old Navy has great puffer jackets for the whole family. In 2022 Old Navy offered them for 50% off. You could shop the puffer jacket sale during both Black Friday and Cyber Monday — online and in store. But shop early to have the best selection.
4. Buy pajamas during Old Navy Cyber Monday.
In prior years, Black Friday is the time to buy pajamas. But in 2022, Cyber Monday brought a better deal! Old Navy offered pajama shorts for adults and kids for just $3. Black Friday’s price was $5 and available both online and in store.
If you’re looking for pajama pants, buy those during Black Friday. In 2022, Old Navy offered pajama pants for $5, whereas Cyber Monday only offered 50% off — making them $12.99.
5. Join Navyist, the Old Navy rewards program, for free shipping on orders of $50 or more.
6. The Old Navy return policy is 45 days when you shop from Nov. 1 through Dec. 24.
Old Navy changes their return policy a bit during the holidays:
- If you buy any item between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, you can return it by Jan. 15 or 45 days after your purchase — whichever is later.
- If you’re returning an online item through the mail, know that Old Navy has to get it by Jan. 15 or 45 days after purchase — whichever is later.
Keep in mind that it’ll take at least five to seven days for your items to reach them via mail.
7. Sign up for the Old Navy credit card to get free shipping and early access to the best deals.
During Black Friday and Old Navy Cyber Monday 2023, you’ll likely get free shipping with no minimum spend if you’re an Old Navy credit card holder. Usually, credit card holders have to meet the same $50+ threshold as non-credit card holders in order to get free shipping on all orders. In 2021 cardholders also enjoyed extra perks like:
- 50% off everything from Friday, Nov. 11 through Monday, Nov. 14, online and in store
- Early access to the $1 Cozy Sock sale from Thursday, Nov. 10 through Wednesday, Nov. 16
- 50% off everything Thursday, Nov. 17 through Sunday, Nov. 20, online and in store
TIP: If you want to apply for the Old Navy credit card, do so at least two weeks before Black Friday to avoid any confusion or delays on the day you want to shop. And remember to pay it off every month because the interest rate is a whopping 26.74%.
8. Get 50% off Old Navy Clearance during Cyber Weekend.
Although the 50% off Old Navy Cyber Monday sale excludes clearance, that doesn’t mean we can’t still save. From Saturday, Nov. 26 through Monday, Nov. 28, you could get 50% off clearance items without the extra Cyber discount.
9. Choose in-store pickup to skip the Old Navy shipping charges.
When you’re shopping on OldNavy.com, look for products that are eligible for free in-store pickup.
You’ll get an email when your items are ready, and you’ll have up to five days to pick up your order, so you can skip all the Cyber Weekend madness.
If you shop in store and need something in a different size or color than is available, get it shipped to your home for free by ordering it through an Old Navy team member.
10. Forget stacking Old Navy coupons during Cyber Monday sales.
You can’t stack coupons with the 50% off Cyber Monday sale. However, there is one exception, and that’s the $5 in-store credit you’ll get for every $100 you spend when you’re an Old Navy credit card holder. That credit will come during the billing cycle after you’ve made your purchase, though, so if you want that credit in time for Black Friday, you would have needed to earn the points in October.
11. Shop the Old Navy pre-Black Friday 1-Day sales to save over 50% — and skip Cyber Monday altogether.
In 2022 Old Navy had multiple 1-day only sales during the pre-Black Friday week. If something you’re looking for pops up on sale for over 50% off during the pre-Black Friday week, I’d buy it! This way you’re getting what you want before the Black Friday and Cyber Monday crowds come out. Fewer people shopping means more selection for you.
Here are some 1-Day deals for the whole family from 2022:
- Women’s High-Waisted Jeans for $12.00
- Old Navy Babies’ Puffer Jacket for $14.80
- Old Navy Women’s Water-Resistant Frost Free Short Puffer Jacket for $32.00
TIP: If you find a lower price within 14 days of purchase, Old Navy will adjust the price for you, even during Black Friday.
12. Stock up on next year’s gifts during the huge Old Navy Clearance sale in January.
You can save even more during Old Navy’s Epic Clearance sale. Instead of 40% or 50% off during their Big Friday event, you can save 65% or more off all clearance items. Here are a few online deals we saw in January 2022, with extra savings applied at checkout:
- High-Waisted Printed Ankle Leggings for Women for $5.97
- High-Waisted Button-Fly O.G. Straight Ripped Ankle Jeans for Women for $15.00
- Vintage Tie-Dye Gender-Neutral Long-Sleeve T-shirt for $8.97
13. Buy a discounted Old Navy gift card on Raise.com to save up to 16%.