Texas Roadhouse is famous for their steaks and ribs, but if you’re looking to curb prices on your favorite meats, you should definitely take advantage of the Texas Roadhouse Early Dine menu.
Never heard of the Early Dine menu? Don’t know what’s on it? We’ll show you everything you need to know about this major money-saving option at Texas Roadhouse, including what you can get, what time it will be available, and if there are any other deals you can enjoy.
Pick from 11 dishes on the Texas Roadhouse Early Dine menu for $10.99.
The Texas Roadhouse Early Dine menu is a collection of 11 different dishes that cost $10.99 each — which offers a big discount when compared to the regular price. Here’s what you can get, the regular price, and the discount you’ll get with each meal:
- 6 oz USDA Choice Sirloin Steak: $13.49 — 18.5% discount
- Country Fried Sirloin: $13.99 — 21.4% discount
- Grilled BBQ Chicken: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Herb Crusted Chicken: $13.99 — 21.4% discount
- Country Fried Chicken: $13.99 — 21.4% discount
- Chicken Critters Dinner: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Pulled Pork Dinner: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Grilled Pork Chop (Single): $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Chicken Caesar Salad: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Grilled Chicken Salad: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
- Chicken Critter Salad: $12.99 — 15.4% discount
Texas Roadhouse Early Dine menu is available until 6 p.m. every day except Sunday.
It’s called the Texas Roadhouse Early Dine menu because it means you’ve gotta eat earlier than most people who come in. And in this case, that’s before 6 p.m. The Early Dine menu is available every day from opening (11 a.m. or 3 p.m., depending on your location) until 6 p.m. — every day except Sunday.
TIP: Because most Texas Roadhouse restaurants are franchises (meaning they are individually owned), some restaurants won’t have the Early Dine menu. Make sure to contact your local Texas Roadhouse before heading in.
Are there any other Texas Roadhouse specials or deals?
In the past, Texas Roadhouse has offered $5 lunch deals and even meals for two for only $39.99. Unfortunately, since 2020 Texas Roadhouse has since discontinued those promotions.
However, you can make your own meal for two when you order a Texas-Size Combo. Each combo comes with two entree-sized items, two sides, and a drink for as little as $17.99. Here’s what you can get with this menu and how much you’ll be saving:
- Grilled Chicken & Ribs: $20.49 — Originally $31.48, a 34.9% discount
- Grilled Chicken & 6 oz Sirloin: $22.99 — Originally $27.48, a 16.3% discount
- Chicken Critters & Ribs: $17.99 — $31.48, a 57.1% discount
- Chicken Critters & 6 oz Sirloin: 19.99 — Originally $27.48, a 27.3% discount
- 6 oz Sirloin & Ribs: $22.99 — Originally $31.98, a 28.1% discount
- 6 oz Sirloin & Grilled Shimp: $20.99 — Originally $30.98, a 32.2% discount
- 12 oz Ribeye & Ribs: $29.99 — Originally $39.98, a 24.9% discount
- 12 oz Ribeye & Grilled Shrimp: $27.99 — Originally $38.98, a 28.1% discount
- 6 oz Filet & Ribs: $29.49 — Originally $31.98, a 7.8% discount
- 6 oz Filet & Grilled Shrimp: $27.49 — Originally $30.98, an 11.3% discount
How can I get even more Texas Roadhouse deals?
One of the best ways to save at Texas Roadhouse is by joining their VIP Club. Not only will you receive emails about all the new deals and exclusive VIP coupons, but when you sign up, you’ll get a coupon for a free appetizer — up to an $11.99 value.
Plus, you’ll get another free appetizer or Sidekick of Ribs (an $11.99 value). It’s one of the many birthday freebies that you can get to celebrate your big day.