Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Mix & Match Essentials
Stock Up & Save Deals
- Spend $50 on these participating products and save $15 automatically at checkout.
- Spend $50 on these eligible items and save $15 at checkout. To redeem this offer, enter promo code 740067DE at checkout.
This is a great time to stock up on what you use most, like trash bags, laundry detergent, tissues, and much more. There are over 1,000 eligible items, so you’re more than likely to find a deal that suits your needs.
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept of stocking up, it’s a term KCL uses to signify when there’s a good deal on a product. When prices drop below a certain point, it can be a good idea to buy in bulk to avoid paying full price in the future. This detailed stock-up price list is a great tool to use and is informed by years of KCL expertise and historical price data. Learn more about grocery stock-up prices here.
Some standout stock-up deals in this promotion include Puffs, Hefty, and Tide Simply. The Puffs tissues deal comes out to $0.97 per box, with the KCL stock up price at $1 or less per box. Hefty is as low as $0.92 per trash bag, with the KCL stock-up price at $0.12 or less per bag. The Tide Simply deal is as low as $0.062 per load, which is a bargain for this particular product.
For more specific information, check out these tips on where to find cheap laundry detergent and how to get cheap trash bags.
Target vs. Amazon
The Target weekly ad is running a similar promotion. If you’re wondering which store to shop at, here are the key differences between the two offers:
- At Target, you’ll get a $15 Target gift card with a purchase of $50. On Amazon, the $15 automatically deducts from your order total.
- The Target promotion is available for in-store, pickup, or same-day delivery only. The Amazon promotion is available online only.
- Target RedCard holders will save an additional 5% on their purchase. Amazon shoppers who opt in to Subscribe & Save will get an extra 5% – 15% off, depending on how many items you’re subscribed to per month (more details below).
- Target usually has more eligible items in promotions like these, depending on what your store has in stock.
Both stores are great options to shop at, but Amazon offers a more exciting discount with Subscribe & Save. If you love Target deals, check out KCL’s expert guide to couponing at Target.
Subscribe & Save Details
If you’re new to the program, learn all about how Amazon Subscribe & Save works. In short, it’s an auto-delivery program with no obligations, meaning you can cancel your Amazon subscriptions at any time. Once you’ve set up five or more subscriptions for the month, you’ll receive the maximum discount on each order, usually 15%.
There are two ways to apply a Subscribe & Save discount during this promotion:
- Purchase multiples of a single item to reach a total of $50. Set up a subscription straight from the product page. The $15 promotion will automatically apply, along with the maximum discount of up to 15% off.
- Mix and match any of the items within the promotion and add them to your cart. Reach $50 for the $15 promotional savings to apply. You can then opt in to Subscribe & Save on each individual item at checkout for the minimum Subscribe & Save discount, up to 5% off.
Whichever way you choose is a good way to save a little bit extra on your purchases. Shop more of the best Subscribe & Save deals here.
Text AMAZON to 57299 and be the first to know about the best Amazon deals.