There are so many ways to save money these days. One of the most common and most vital is store reward cards. It seems like every retailer has some kind of card these days: the grocery store, the gas station, your favorite restaurants — the list goes on and on. The cards save big bucks, but they also take up valuable space in your wallet. What to do? Solve the dilemma by transforming an empty Altoids tin into a handy card container.
And that’s not the only way to use these tins! Here are more useful ideas:
- Sewing Kit: Great on the go for those last-minute wardrobe malfunctions.
- Deck of Cards Storage: Trying to salvage those card boxes is impossible with little ones. Fret no more – use an Altoids tin to keep cards organized.
- Magnet Toy: Throw in a few small magnets, use tape to make a tic-tac-toe board, and keep kids entertained for hours on the road.
- Headphones Storage: Somehow, iPhone and iPod headphones get loose all over the house and car. Wrap them up inside one of these tins and save them from getting lost.
- First Aid Kit: Handy for the purse or car. Having a first aid kit handy is always a good idea!
Altoids Tin Card Holder:
- Empty Altoids tin
- Craft supplies (optional)
- Store saving cards
- Clean and dry Altoids tin.
- Spruce it up with any craft supplies if you choose to do so.
- Fill with your store cards and free up some space in your wallet. Another tip is to organize them in alphabetical order to be able to find them easier when you need them!