The Krazy Coupon Lady Team | 

10 Top Secret Swagbucks Hacks That Earn Me $100 a Month

The Krazy Coupon Lady is an ad-supported service. Many offers on our site contain affiliate links, and we may earn a small commission if you make a purchase using them. Some posts are sponsored by the maker of the product, and we receive a fee for the post. Learn More.

Swagbucks has long been an established way of earning a little extra cash. So while these deals occasionally change, here are the ways I make the most of my time and money.


1. I make $35 a month by sticking to my 100 SB daily goal.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.01.54 PM

When I do this, I earn an Amazon $10 gift card every 10 days. Plus, when I hit my monthly SB goals, I earn an extra 500 points ($5) per month.


2. I make $10 a month by referring friends.

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 8.36.03 AM

Since I earn 10% of their earnings, when my squad brings in 10,000 SB (or $100), I get 1,000 ($10). All I had to do was sign them up. Eligible earnings include top menu bar items like Shop, Search, Watch, Play, Answer, Discover, Daily Poll, Activities, Coupons, and Tasks. Mobile apps contribute, too. Plus, I teach my crew the same tips in this article, so when they succeed with Swagbucks, they’ll also double or triple my monthly earnings.


3. I made $20 when I got cash back for free shoes and resold them online.

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 8.32.25 AM

When I did this FabKids shoe deal, I got 2 pairs for only $9.95. The $10.75 cash back in SB makes those better than free. Bonus: I sold the brand-new shoes on Craigslist for the $9.95 for both pairs and I got my $9.95 back (total profit: $20.70).



4. I earned $3 right away with a free, 30-Day Free Trial of Amazon Prime Video.

swagbucks amazon prime

At 300 SB, this Special Offer by TrialPay means I earned an instant $3. I also look for offers with high initial payouts, like the Uber offer paying 750 SB to sign up ($7.50). Note: Deals like these are typically only redeemable one time per account.


5. I get 7% cash back on my Groupon purchases.

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 12.11.19 PM

The SwagButton lets me know when there are rebate offers available. So, as an example, when Swagbucks awards me 7 SB per dollar spent, this amounts to 7% cash back. I recently purchased $100 in Nerf War Zone credits through Groupon, so I took my $7 in cash back to buy extra Nerf ammo to bring along (Watch out, lamers! You’re mine).



6. I spent $2 to make $25 on a 2-month Audible subscription.

Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 12.07.47 PM

I always look for opportunities to earn SB profits. So when I signed up for 2 months of Audible for $2, I banked 2,500 SB or $25. That’s a $23 profit!


7. I earned $10 buying $9.76 in Hefty Bags from Walmart.

Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 8.10.42 AM
Screen Shot 2016-05-10 at 8.10.16 AM

I look for offers giving back at least the amount I put in, like this deal for Hefty Bags from Walmart. I paid only $4.88 per box and earned 1,000 SB ($10) when buying 2. That’s a moneymaker all day long.


Related: How these 6 moms used one site to score $705 in freebies


8. I earn at least $2 a survey taking Answer Gold Surveys.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.03.38 PM

These high-paying surveys are worth 200 SBs ($2), so I pick the high earners requiring the least amount of time.


9. I get up to 24% when I shop through Swagbucks retailer links and then buy gift cards through Swagbucks’ gift card shop.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.02.08 PM

First, I shop stores online for items through the Swagbucks shopping link. Then, armed with my shopping cart totals, I shop Swagbucks’ gift card marketplace MyGiftCardsPlus (MGCP) for retailer eGift cards. This gives me even more cash back (on top of Swagbucks market cash back). While the deals change often, here are some of my fave Swagbucks stackables:

  • Nike: 4% through the SB Nike link + 20% MGCP (Total: 24% cash back)
  • Lands’ End: 2% through the SB Lands’ End link + 9% MGCP (Total: 11% cash back)
  • Domino’s Pizza: 7% Domino’s Groupon through the SB Groupon link + 5.4% MGCP (Total: 12.4% cash back)
  • Sephora: 6% cash back through the SB Sephora link + 4.5% cas hback (Total: 10.5% cash back)


10. Then there are the usual Swagbuck-y ways I can earn more.

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 12.02.21 PM

Through performing daily tasks, I can add extra points to my account by:


With Swagbucks, I’m earning a surprising amount of money every month—certainly enough to justify those free (and paid) trials, offers, and cash back store links. Making Swagbucks lucrative is easy once you know the tricks…. And who couldn’t use an extra $100 at the end of the month?



UP NEXT: You: Are busy being fabulous. They: Will do your shopping for you.



Get our best deals on the go

By entering my phone number, I want to receive promotional messages from The Krazy Coupon Lady. Message frequency varies. Text STOP to 57299 to end or text HELP for help. Msg & data rates may apply. View Terms & Privacy.