Crocs are so hot right now, but you’re probably not wanting to shell out $50 for a new pair of foam clogs.
Whether you’re wanting Crocs for kids, Crocs sandals, weird Crocs colors, or whatever, there are LOTS of ways to save money on Crocs.
We’ll tell you where to find Crocs on sale, how much you can save, and when the best time to buy Crocs is.
1. First, find the most up-to-date Crocs deals on KCL.
The first place you’ll want to check for Crocs deals is on KCL. You can find all of the current discounts on Crocs there, and if you download the KCL app, you can even get notifications sent right to your phone as soon as the deals go live.
Here’s a deal we recently posted:
2. Crocs’ most popular shoe — the Classic Clog — costs $50 retail. (But don’t ever pay more than half that price.)
Classic clogs are made entirely of Crocs’ trademark material called Croslite — a lightweight, waterproof, soft type of EVA foam.
The classic clogs come in at least 46 solid colors, but all of them retail for $49.99.
If you pay more than $25.00 for Classic Clogs, you’re doing it wrong.
3. The cheapest place to buy most types of Crocs is on Amazon.
Amazon is also the price leader on these other models of Crocs:
- Work Specialist II Clog (with vents): as low as $24.00 (reg. $39.99)
- Work Slip On: as low as $25.95 (reg. $44.99)
- Work Specialist II Clog (no vents): as low as $25.95 (reg. $39.99)
- Classic All Terrain Clog: as low as $27.84 (reg. 54.99)
- Lined Classic Clogs: as low as $39.00 (reg. $59.99)
We’ve got lots of ways to find hidden deals on Amazon.
4. Lined Crocs and printed designs cost $5-$10 extra.
Some of the most popular Crocs are the lined clogs. They’re the same as the Classic Clog, but are lined with fuzzy material. They retail for $59.99 ($10 more than the unlined clogs), but the cheapest we’ve found them is $39.00 at Amazon.
Generally speaking, if you want your Crocs with printed designs on them (rather than just a solid color), expect to pay about $5 extra.
5. Look for less popular colors and old patterns for the biggest discounts.
Did you know white and yellow crocs just aren’t as popular as other colors? Whatever the reason, it turns out these colors give us the best prices on Crocs.
We found yellow Classic Crocs for $18 (reg. $49.99) at Amazon, white Work Specialist II clogs for between $24.00 with vents and $25.95 without vents (reg. $39.99) at Amazon, and white Bistro clogs for $25.95 (reg. $44.99) at Amazon. We also found some white “On The Clock” work clogs at Nordstrom Rack for $13.99 (reg. $44.99).
6. The best time of year to buy Crocs is in early fall.
The end of the summer season is THE BEST time to find Crocs on sale as retailers are looking to make room for winter inventory.
In late September, we were able to find Classic Crocs for adults in navy blue for just $14.99 at Ross. Although the “comparable value” says $25.00, it’s actually double that!
You’ll find the same kinds of sales play out at TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack (kids only), and Marshalls.
7. Platform Classic Clogs are the most expensive type of Crocs — and sales aren’t ever very good.
Platform Classic Clogs have a thicker sole and more of a heel than the regular clogs, and they retail for $54.99.
The best discount on them we found was $47.99 at both Amazon and Zappos (which Amazon owns) — 12.7% off retail — but prices go up (and discounts go down) from there.
8. Not ready to commit? Amazon lets you test drive Crocs for free.
Prime Try Before You Buy (formerly known as Amazon Wardrobe) lets you try up to 8 different items for 7 days for free. I was able to try a pair of Crocs Classic Clogs, UGG Ansley slippers, Columbia fleece sweater and Columbia boots, Koolaburra Tynley boots, and Sperry slip-ons. Not all brands and models are available, but for those that are, here’s what you do:
- Visit the product page on Amazon
- Toggle the “Prime Try Before You Buy” slider above the size drop-down
- Pick your size/color
- Add to cart
Your 7-day trial doesn’t begin until your shoes are delivered. Items usually arrive in 3 to 5 business days, and those 7 days of trying start upon delivery.
If you keep something past the 7 days, they’ll automatically charge your card on file; otherwise, you just return it.
Want to know more? We have an honest Prime Try Before You Buy review.
9. 6pm.com is the best place to get Crocs for kids — up to 45% off.
We’ve seen Crocs classic clogs for kids (in both solid colors and fun patterns) at 6pm.com for as little as $21.85. . . that’s 45% off the regular price of $39.99. We also found the kids’ classic lined clog for $22.95 (normally $44.99) at 6pm.com.
You’ll get free shipping if you purchase 2 or more items, or if you spend $50+.
10. Get up to 42% off Crocs at Sierra Trading Post when they have the stock.
What Sierra Trading Post lacks in Crocs variety they make up for in savings. From time to time, we’ve seen huge sales on 12 styles of men’s, women’s, and children’s Crocs. When a Crocs sale happens, grab ’em before they’re gone.
The best deal we found is the Crocband II Clogs for women for $22.00, 42% off the regular $38.00. You can also save 28% on kids’ Crocs clogs, currently $24.99 instead of the regular $35.00.
11. Keep an eye out for Crocs sales on Woot to save 50%.
Woot is the original flash-sale site, offering big discounts on a limited number of items each day. A few times a month(!!!) those items include Crocs.
Look for deals of at least 50% off. In October 2021, we found Crocs Kids Crocband Clogs for $16.99 (reg. $34.99). . . that’s 51% off.
Plus, Woot (owned by Amazon) offers free shipping to Prime members.
12. Buy Crocs dupes from Amazon to save at least 40%.
There’s no shortage of imitation Crocs out there — Crocs filed a lawsuit against 21 companies in mid-2021 — but if you want all the feels of a pair of Crocs without paying those high Crocs prices, we invite you to join the world of dupes.
Amazon has the best selection of Crocs look-alikes, including these clogs:
- Amoji: At $29.99, these 4.3-stars rated dupes are 40% cheaper than Crocs.
- Sisttke: These are the cheapest Crocs alternatives, ranging from $9.95 to $15.99 (up to 80% cheaper than Crocs).
- Hobibear: Pick from 9 different colors and pay between $26.99 and $29.99 on Amazon. Hobibears are the second-most popular dupes for sale.
- ChayChax: These fuzzy lined, waterproof slippers are a highly rated (4.5 stars) choice, priced from $19.99 to $25.99 on Amazon.
13. Only shop Nordstrom Rack for kids’ Crocs or Crocs dupes.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Nordstrom Rack isn’t going to be the place you find the deepest discounts on Crocs. They carry a bunch of different styles and colors, but most of the time, legit Crocs are only discounted around 10%.
The Rack is the best store for buying Crocs for kids and babies. I found a ton of Crocs for kids that cost just $19.97. . . 33% off!
Generally, though, we have some helpful tips for shopping Nordstrom Rack.
14. Expect to pay $13 – $17 for Crocs dupes at Ross.
Cheap Crocs pop up from time to time — we’ve heard of multiple people getting Classic Clogs for $15 — but they’re almost immediately snatched from the shelves.
Instead, expect to pay around the same amount for some Crocs look-alikes from Nautica, Easy Spirit and Sketchers.
The cheapest pair we found for adults was $12.99 for some navy blue Nautica foam clogs.
We’ve got plenty of Ross shopping hacks to help you pay even less on your next shopping trip.
15. Pay as low as $3 for imitation Crocs for toddlers on clearance at Target.
Target sells Crocs dupes during the summer months, and during the fall, check the clearance shoes section to find big discounts on foam clogs for babies and toddlers (we couldn’t find any for adults).
We found a pair of $10 Cat & Jack foam clogs for just $2.99, 85% cheaper than the $20 retail price for the same kind of shoes from Crocs.
And then, use your Target RedCard to get another 5% off!
16. Check Amazon first for much-cheaper ‘Jibbitz.’
Jibbitz are those little charms that stick onto the circle-shaped holes on the top of Crocs shoes. They’re fun for customization, but they can be expensive — as much as $5 PER CHARM!
If you’re ready to start customizing your Crocs, check Amazon first; plenty of sellers have imitation Jibbitz that’ll work with your shoes — and for as low as $0.14 each!
The more generic the design, the less you pay — but even the special themed charms are much cheaper than the official Crocs Jibbitz.
17. Save up to 60% during Crocs’ Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and After-Christmas Sales.
Crocs.com has some pretty stellar online sales around the holidays, including their doorbuster deals. For all of these sales, we saw free shipping on orders over $44.99 and free returns for all orders.
For Black Friday 2020, Crocs.com offered 30% off site-wide starting Thursday night and ending Friday night. They also had 40% off sitewide on Cyber Monday.
Their doorbuster deals, which were available from Black Friday through Cyber Monday, had extra items that were 50% – 60% off.
In 2020, Crocs had a great After-Christmas Sale where over 160 items were up to 60% off.
18. The rest of the time, the sale page at Crocs.com is either really good or a big snooze.
Most of the time, the cheapest Crocs you can find on the “Sale” page at Crocs.com is the Kids’ Classic Crocs Slide for $16.99 — only a 15% discount off the MRSP of $19.99.
But when Crocs holds sales throughout the year, look for discounts of up to 50% off select styles, like the Baya Clog ($24.99, reg. $49.99), the Kids Bayaband Marbled Sandal ($17.49, reg. $34.99), and the Kids Crocband Clog ($17.49, reg. $34.99).
19. Only shop Kohl’s for Crocs during a sale or if you have a bunch of Kohl’s Cash.
For the most part, your best deals on Crocs won’t be found at Kohl’s.
But you can create your own sale by using your accumulated Kohl’s Cash to cut down on your out-of-pocket price.
It’s even better when you use your Kohl’s Cash during the occasional sale. In October 2021, we saw some styles of Crocs sandals on clearance, up to 40% off, at Kohl’s! We’ve also seen Crocs Neo Puff Lined Clogs on sale for $19.49 at Kohl’s (75% off the regular $64.99).
Make sure you come equipped with all of our Kohl’s shopping tips.
20. Finding Crocs at Marshalls and TJMaxx online is a little tricky.
The prices we’ve seen at these stores still aren’t cheaper than what we’ve found at Amazon, but it’s another option.
Want proof? Some deal seekers on Reddit can vouch!
21. Skip Zappos — they aren’t even close to the lowest price.
It’s weird; Zappos is one of the best places to buy UGGs or Birkenstocks, but when it comes to Crocs, they only offer retail price (or pretty close to it). Even weirder because Zappos is an Amazon company.
Other stores that don’t really offer sales include: