It doesn’t matter if you’re on Team Traditional or Team Boneless. When it comes to Buffalo Wild Wings deals, savings abound.
I bet you didn’t know that you can earn rewards points that translate into free wings — sometimes without spending money or visiting a Buffalo Wild Wings? Plus, find out how to get Buffalo Wild Wings coupons, check out the sauce scale, and learn how to eat at B-Dubs even if you’re doing keto.
Sign up for the KCL email newsletter under “subscribe” in the menu bar, and we’ll tell you when we see a Buffalo Wild Wings deal!
1. Save up to $0.29 per wing when you order “Party” size Boneless Wings.
If you’re not feeding a crowd, you may not need 100 – 150 wings. But that’s the best value for your money. You’ll pay just $0.83 per boneless wing when you buy “Party” size (150 count), and you’ll pay $1.12 per wing when you buy “Snack” size (8 count).
Runner up for best value is “Large” size. You’ll pay just $0.87 per wing (24 count).
- Snack: $1.12 per wing (8 wings)
- Small: $0.94 per wing (12 wings)
- Medium: $0.92 per wing (18 wings)
- Large: $0.87 per wing (24 wings)
- Party: $0.89 per wing (50 wings)
- Party: $0.85 per wing (100 wings)
- Party: $0.83 per wing (150 wings)
- Snack: $1.46 per wing (5 wings)
- Small: $1.31 per wing (9 wings)
- Medium: $1.21 per wing (14 wings)
- Large: $1.17 per wing (18 wings)
- Party: $1.08 per wing (50 wings)
- Party: $1.03 per wing (100 wings)
- Party: $1.00 per wing (150 wings)
2. Earn free food and drinks with the Blazin’ Rewards app.
Get 100 Blazin’ Rewards points for every $10 you spend on food or drinks when you download the Blazin’ Rewards app.
You can earn free Snack boneless wings when you spend $105 (1050 points), but you can cash your points in on a fountain drink as soon as you spend $30 (300 points). If you’re patient, hoard your points until you’ve spent $350 (3,500 points) to earn a free Large boneless wings.
After you download the Blazin’ Rewards app to your phone, scan the QR code on your receipt to get your rewards.
3. Earn 50 Blazin’ Rewards Points without buying a thing, plus get Buffalo Wild Wings coupons.
Earn an easy 50 points by selecting your favorite sports teams inside the app.
And once your profile is done and you begin earning points, you’ll start receiving offers like “25% off an order of medium or large boneless or traditional wings.”
4. “Check in” to get 10 points even if you aren’t at Buffalo Wild Wings.
You’ll get 10 points every time you “check in” to a Buffalo Wild Wings near you. But the secret is that you don’t actually have to go into the restaurant. You just have to be within a half mile of a restaurant to check in and receive points.
5. Earn 300 bonus points when you eat lunch five times.
In addition to earning points for your lunch order, you’ll get a 300 point bonus when you eat lunch five times.
6. Get a $5 off $25 coupon when you fill out the survey at the bottom of your receipt.
Just go to BWWListens.com within 48 hours of your meal and take the survey using the code at the bottom of your receipt. You’ll receive a redemption code that you can use on your next visit to B-Dubs within 14 days. Note that you must bring the redemption code and your original receipt back to the restaurant!
7. Get free wings on your birthday!
When you enter your birth date in the Blazin’ Rewards app, you’ll get an email offer for free snack-size wings on your birthday.
8. Do the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Challenge to get a free T-shirt and serious street cred.
The Blazin’ Wings Challenge isn’t available everywhere, because B-Dubs restaurants are franchises and locally owned, but if your local restaurant offers it, just show up at the restaurant and ask to do the challenge.
If you can eat 12 wings coated with Blazin’ sauce (350,000 Scoville units of heat — that’s 60 times hotter than a jalapeño pepper!) in under six minutes, you will get a free shirt to show off for the rest of your days.
Bad news? You can’t have a single drink of anything during the six minutes. You can’t have a napkin, dipping sauces like bleu cheese, and you cannot touch your face at all. It’s just six minutes of sheer torture and burn. Oh, also you have to sign a waiver releasing Buffalo Wild Wings from liability if you start vomiting, go blind or die…no big deal. Have fun!
9. Don’t miss happy hour — it goes from 2 – 6 p.m. on weekdays!
Buffalo Wild Wings’ happy hour is from 2 – 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. – Close on Monday through Friday. Get $2 domestic light drafts, $3 select premium shots, and $5 loaded nachos.
10. Jump on Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesday and Thursday deals — it’s Buy 1, Get 1 Free!
This is the day to take the whole family out to eat at B-Dubs.
Instead of spending $44.49 for a 50-wing Boneless Party order, on Thursdays you can get two Large orders instead (48 wings) for just $20.79.
On Tuesdays, skip the 50-wing Traditional Party order ($53.99) and go for two Large orders instead (48 wings) for $20.99.
11. Look for free gift card promos starting in November.
From mid-November until the end of December, B-Dubs runs a free gift card promotion. You can get a free $5 gift card for every $25 gift card you buy. That’s like getting an extra 20% back in free money.
12. Use DoorDash for Buffalo Wild Wings delivery.
Depending on your area, you’ll pay around $2.99 for the convenience.
13. Save an extra 9% when you pay with a discounted gift card from Raise.
When you pay with a discounted gift card, it’s like getting an instant 9% savings off the top. You’ll buy a gift card for less than its face value and use it like a normal, regular-value gift card.
14. Go ahead and do Buffalo Wild Wings, even if you’re eating keto!
To avoid carbs and hidden sugars, follow these three rules:
- Stick with Traditional Wings (carbs: 0)
- Opt for any dry seasonings from the sauce chart (carbs: 1 gram)
- If you must have your wings wet, choose Mild, Parmesan Garlic, Medium, Hot BBQ, Original Buffalo, or Wild Sauces. (carbs: 4 – 6 grams)
All other sauces have sugar or honey.
15. Buy your own B-Dubs sauce from Walmart and save 57%.
Don’t buy the bottled sauce from the restaurant! Walmart sells the exact same sauce but for a lot less money.
12-ounce Buffalo Wild Wings sauce
- Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant: $7 per bottle
- Walmart: $2.99 per bottle
16. Add the sauce to McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Tenders for cheap DIY B-Dubs wings.
OK, I get that tenders aren’t technically “wings,” but if you stick with me here, I’m going to show you how to save money and satisfy your Buffalo Wild Wings craving on the cheap.
Once you’ve bought the sauce from Walmart, hit the McDonald’s drive-thru and get 4-piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders for $4.69. Drench them in the sauce when you get home.
Four McDonald’s Tenders are roughly equivalent to an 8-piece snack-size portion at Buffalo Wild Wings ($8.99).
Plus if you miss the extra breading the boneless wings had before the recent rebranding, McDonald’s and Walmart have your back.
17. Get a job at Buffalo Wild Wings to enjoy 50% off your meals.
If you really want cheap wings, get a job at your Buffalo Wild Wings. Employees get 50% off while on the clock, and 25% off the rest of the time. Managers get one free meal per shift.
18. Order “Naked” Chicken Tenders to save 70 calories.
Cut 70 calories by ordering “Naked” Chicken Tenders over Boneless, then pair with Sweet BBQ to save another 60 calories per serving (compared with a sauce like Bourbon Honey Mustard).
Here are some related articles you’ll probably love: