It doesn’t matter if you’re on Team Traditional or Team Boneless. When it comes to Buffalo Wild Wings deals, savings abound.
I bet you didn’t know that you can earn rewards points that translate into free wings — sometimes without spending money or visiting a Buffalo Wild Wings? Plus, find out how to get Buffalo Wild Wings coupons, check out the sauce scale, and learn how to eat at B-Dubs even if you’re doing keto.
Sign up for the KCL email newsletter under “subscribe” in the menu bar, and we’ll tell you when we see a Buffalo Wild Wings deal!
1. Earn free food and drinks with the Blazin’ Rewards app.
Get 100 Blazin’ Rewards points for every $10 you spend on food or drinks when you download the Blazin’ Rewards app.
You can earn free 6-piece boneless wings when you spend $100 (1,000 points), but you can spend your points on a free ice cream dessert as soon as you spend $35 (350 points). If you’re patient, hoard your points until you’ve spent $325 (3,250 points) to earn a 30-piece boneless wings.
After you download the Blazin’ Rewards app to your phone, scan the QR code on your receipt to start earning rewards.
2. Earn 50 Blazin’ Rewards Points just for naming your favorite sports team.
Earn your first 50 points in the app by selecting your favorite team — no purchase required!
And once your Blazin’ Rewards profile is done and you begin earning points, you’ll start receiving offers like “25% off an order of medium or large boneless or traditional wings.”
3. Jump on Thursday BOGO Buffalo Wild Wings specials!
Thursday is the day to order B-Dubs.
Instead of spending $50.00 for a 50-wing Boneless Party order, on Thursdays you can get two 30-piece orders (60 wings) for just $30.79.
4. One of the best Buffalo Wild Wings deals? Free wings on your birthday!
When you enter your birthdate in the Blazin’ Rewards app, you’ll get an email offer for free snack-size wings on your birthday.
5. “Check in” to get 10 points even if you aren’t at Buffalo Wild Wings.
You’ll get 10 points every time you “check in” to a Buffalo Wild Wings near you. But the secret is that you don’t actually have to go into the restaurant. You just have to be within a half-mile of a restaurant to check in and receive points.
6. Earn points by playing BWW bar trivia — via app or in person.
Every day, the Buffalo Wild Wings app rewards you Blazin’ Rewards points when you join their online bar trivia. They host it three times a day (1 PM EST, 6:30 PM EST, and 8:30 PM EST). Earn 10 points just for playing the game, and if you win, you could earn freebies such as food and drinks.
Every Wednesday, gather your friends and go to your local B-Dubs location and enjoy in-person trivia. If you win, you can earn prizes such as Blazin’ Rewards points and free entrees. Prizes vary by location, so call the “Buffalo Wild Wings near me” to find out what they are offering.
7. Buy your own Buffalo Wild Wings sauces from Walmart.
Walmart sells the Parm Garlic, Honey BBQ, and Asian Zing Buffalo Wild Wings sauces in a 3-bottle bundle. It’s $2 cheaper than buying the same bottles in restaurant. They even sell the other sauces for the same price!
12-ounce Buffalo Wild Wings sauce
- Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant: $6 per bottle
- Walmart: $9 per bottle
8. For DIY B-Dubs wings, add the sauce to McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Tenders to save about $4.10.
OK, I get that tenders aren’t technically “wings,” but if you stick with me here, I’m going to show you how to save money and satisfy your Buffalo Wild Wings craving on the cheap.
Once you’ve bought the sauce from Walmart, hit the McDonald’s drive-thru and get 4-piece Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders for $4.69. Drench them in the sauce when you get home.
Four McDonald’s Tenders are roughly equivalent to an 6-piece portion at Buffalo Wild Wings ($8.79).
9. Take the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Challenge to get 1,000 Blazin’ Rewards points and serious street cred.
The Blazin’ Wings Challenge isn’t available everywhere, because B-Dubs restaurants are franchises and locally owned, but if your local restaurant offers it, just show up at the restaurant and ask to do the challenge.
If you can eat 10 Carolina Reaper wings — which are 100 times as spicy as jalapeños — in under five minutes, you will be handsomely rewarded. You’ll win 1,000 Blazin’ Rewards points (a $100 value), a Buffalo Wild Wings headband, a free ice cream dessert, and you’ll get shown on a “Blazin’ Challenge Wall of Fame.”
The bad news? You can’t have a single drink of anything during the five minutes. You can’t have a napkin, dipping sauces like bleu cheese, and you cannot touch your face at all. It’s just five minutes of sheer torture and burn. The good news is, if you can’t finish the challenge, you’ll still be able to get the free ice cream dessert. Oh, also you have to sign a waiver releasing Buffalo Wild Wings from liability if you start vomiting, go blind or die… no big deal. Have fun!
10. Save up to $0.47 per wing when you order “Party” size Boneless Wings.
If you’re not feeding a crowd, you may not need 100-150 wings. But that’s the best value for your money. You’ll pay just $1.00 per boneless wing when you buy “Party” size (150 count), and you’ll pay $1.47 per wing when you buy 6 count wings.
Runner-up for best value is the 30-wing serving. You’ll pay just $1.03 per wing.
- 6 wings: $1.47 per wing ($8.79 total)
- 10 wings: $1.18 per wing ($11.79 total)
- 15 wings: $1.12 per wing ($16.79 total)
- 20 wings: $1.07 per wing ($21.29 total)
- 30 wings: $1.03 per wing ($30.79 total)
- Party (50 wings – serves 7): $1.02 per wing ($50.99 total)
- Party (100 wings – serves 14): $1.01 per wing ($100.49 total)
- Party (150 wings – serves 21): $1.00 per wing ($149.99 total)
- 6 wings: $1.63 per wing ($9.79 total)
- 10 wings: $1.43 per wing ($14.29 total)
- 15 wings: $1.32 per wing ($19.79 total)
- 20 wings: $1.22 per wing ($24.29 total)
- 30 wings: $1.14 per wing ($34.29 total)
- Party (50 wings – serves 7): $1.12 per wing ($56.49 total)
- Party (100 wings – serves 14): $1.12 per wing ($111.99 total)
- Party (150 wings – serves 21): $1.12 per wing ($167.49 total)
The average person eats around 7 wings per sitting. If you want to save, but can’t eat that many wings, order the Party size and stick them in the freezer.
11. Look for free Buffalo Wild Wings gift card promos.
B-Dubs runs free gift card promotions for events such as the Super Bowl or for the holiday season. For example, March Madness, you can get a free $5 gift card for every $40 e-gift card you buy. That’s an extra 12.5% back in free money.
12. Use DoorDash for cheapest Buffalo Wild Wings delivery.
Depending on your area, you’ll pay around $3.99 for the convenience. For more tips on how to save using DoorDash (and get delivery fees waived), check out this article.
13. Save an extra 8% when you pay with a discounted gift card from Raise.
When you pay with a discounted Buffalo Wild Wings gift card from Raise.com, it’s like getting up to 8% savings off the top. You’ll buy a gift card for less than its loaded value and use it like a normal, regular-value gift card — and because it’s digital, you can use it right away.
14. Go ahead and do Buffalo Wild Wings, even if you’re eating keto!
To avoid carbs and hidden sugars, follow these three rules:
- Stick with Traditional Wings (carbs: 0)
- Opt for any dry seasonings from the sauce chart (carbs: 1 gram)
- If you must have your wings wet, choose Mild, Parmesan Garlic, Medium, Hot BBQ, Original Buffalo, or Wild Sauces. (carbs: 4 – 6 grams)
All other sauces have sugar or honey.
15. Check with your local Buffalo Wild Wings — they often have special deals.
Because Buffalo Wild Wings locations are franchises, deals can differ from location to location. For example, the B-Dubs by my house offers special deals on Tuesdays like BOGO traditional wings.
16. Get a job at Buffalo Wild Wings to enjoy 50% off your meals.
If you really want cheap wings, get a job at your Buffalo Wild Wings. Employees get 50% off while on the clock, and 25% off the rest of the time. Managers get one free meal per shift.
17. Order “Naked” Chicken Tenders to save 70 calories.
Cut 70 calories by ordering “Naked” Chicken Tenders over Boneless, then pair with Sweet BBQ to save another 60 calories per serving (compared with a sauce like Bourbon Honey Mustard).