It doesn’t matter if you’re on Team Traditional or Team Boneless. When it comes to Buffalo Wild Wings specials and deals, there’s plenty to chew on.
I bet you didn’t know that you can earn Blazin’ Rewards points that translate into free wings — sometimes without even spending a dime?
We’ll tell you all about how to maximize the rewards, as well as how to get Buffalo Wild Wings coupons, check out how to get their sauce in your kitchen, and learn how to eat at B-Dubs even if you’re doing keto!
1. Download the Blazin’ Rewards app to get free food and drinks.
Get 100 Blazin’ Rewards points for every $10 you spend on food or drinks when you download the Blazin’ Rewards app.
Everything on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu can be redeemed on the Blazin’ Rewards program:
- Loaded Ice Cream for 350 points ($35 spent). 2.8% cashback.
- Kids Meal for 750 points ($75 spent). 1.3% cashback.
- Mozzarella Sticks for 800 points ($80 spent). 1.3% cashback.
- Chocolate Fudge Cake for 800 points ($80 spent). 1.3% cashback.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings for 950 points ($95 spent). 1.1% cashback.
- 6-piece boneless wings for 1,000 points ($100 spent). 1.0% cashback.
- Chicken Caesar Salad for 1,000 points ($100 spent). 1.0% cashback.
- Street Tacos for 1,000 points ($100 spent). 1.0 cashback.
- 6-piece traditional wings for 1,250 points ($125 spent). 0.8% cashback.
- Southern Chicken Sandwich for 1,250 points ($125 spent). 0.8% cashback.
After you download the Blazin’ Rewards app to your phone, scan the QR code on your receipt to start earning rewards.
2. The Loaded Ice Cream gets you the most value for your Blazin’ Rewards points.
To get the most out of the Blazin’ Rewards program, you should spend your points on the Loaded Ice Cream (reg. $2.49) which will cost you 350 points (which was earned by spending $35 at B-Dubs). You’ll be getting 2.86% back on your purchases. Meanwhile, if you choose to get the traditional wings (reg. $10.29) for 1250 points ($125 spent), you’ll only be getting a paltry 0.8% back on your purchases.
Even for the ice cream, the cashback from Blazin’ Rewards is pretty weak by restaurant standards. If you’re looking for the best restaurant rewards programs, we’ve got you covered.
3. Earn 50 Blazin’ Rewards Points just for naming your favorite sports team.
When you sign up for Blazin’ Rewards, you’re asked to fill out a brief survey about your interests.
Earn your first 50 reward points in the app by selecting your favorite team — no purchase required!
4. The best Buffalo Wild Wings coupons can be found in the Blazin’ Rewards app.
Once your Blazin’ Rewards profile is complete and you begin earning points, you’ll start receiving exclusive members-only offers every few months in your email and app like “25% off an order of medium or large boneless or traditional wings” or “50% off your entire order.”
These coupons won’t work with any other deal, and you won’t be able to stack them either.
5. The Buffalo Wild Wings Thursday Special is always BOGO boneless wings.
If you’re gonna pick a day of the week to visit B-Dubs, Thursday is that day.
Boneless wings are Buy One, Get One Free — no matter how many you order. Although you can’t buy any of the party platters with this deal, you don’t need them; instead of spending $51.49 for a 50-wing Boneless Party order, on Thursdays you can get two 30-piece orders (60 wings) for just $30.99.
6. The Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesday deal gets you BOGO 50% off bone-in wings.
On Tuesdays, Buffalo Wild Wings makes all of their traditional bone-in wings Buy One, Get One 50% off. This deal used to be BOGO Free for traditional wings, but in the wake of chicken price increases, they’ve adjusted to BOGO 50% off.
Luckily, we have the best chicken coupons so you can still get your chicken on the cheap.
7. There are no other weekly Buffalo Wild Wings Deals — but check out the promos page for limited deals.
We love Monday restaurant deals — but sadly, Buffalo Wild Wings doesn’t have any. Nor do they have Wednesday or Friday deals, either (unless your local B-Dubs has specials specific to that location).
But what Buffalo Wild Wings DOES have are rotating specials. Check out the Buffalo Wild Wings promos page to find all deals. For example, the B-Dubs by my house offers select beers for $3 and discounts when you wear local teams’ merchandise.
8. Get free snack-size wings on your birthday at Buffalo Wild Wings.
When you enter your birthdate in the Blazin’ Rewards app, you’ll get an email offer for free snack-size wings (reg. $10.29) on your birthday.
Plus, those aren’t the only deals and freebies that you can get on your birthday.
9. Get 10 rewards points every time you visit B-Dubs (or get within a half mile of one).
You’ll get 10 points every time you “check in” to a Buffalo Wild Wings near you.
But the secret is that you don’t actually have to go into the restaurant. You just have to be within a half mile of a restaurant to check in and receive points.
You can do this once every day, so do this twice a week and you’ll get 1,040 points per year; that’s like spending more than $100. Might be worth changing your daily commute route.
10. Earn points by playing BWW bar trivia — via app or in person.
Every day, the Buffalo Wild Wings app rewards you Blazin’ Rewards points when you join their online bar trivia with players nationwide. They host it three times a day (1 PM ET, 6:30 PM ET, and 8:30 PM ET). Earn 10 points just for playing the game, and if you win, you could earn freebies such as wings and beer.
And every Wednesday you can go to your local B-Dubs location for in-person trivia. If you win, you can earn prizes such as Blazin’ Rewards points and free wings. Prizes vary by location, so call the “Buffalo Wild Wings near me” to find out what they are offering.
11. Buy your own Buffalo Wild Wings sauces from Walmart; they’re cheaper than at the restaurant.
Walmart sells the Parm Garlic, Honey BBQ, and Asian Zing Buffalo Wild Wings sauces in a 3-bottle bundle for cheaper than buying the same bottles at the restaurant. They even sell the other sauces for the same price!
12-ounce Buffalo Wild Wings sauce
- Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant: $5.49 per bottle
- Walmart: $3.27 per bottle; $2.99 per bottle in the 3-pack
12. For DIY B-Dubs wings, add the sauce to Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips to save $4.10.
OK, yes, nuggets are not “wings” — I mean, neither are B-Dubs’ boneless wings — but if you want to know how to save money and satisfy your Buffalo Wild Wings craving, this is the best way.
Once you’ve bought the BWW sauce from Walmart, hit the Chick-fil-A drive-thru and get a 4-piece Chick-n-Strips for $4.69. Drench them in the sauce when you get home.
Four Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Strips are roughly equivalent to a 6-piece portion of boneless wings at Buffalo Wild Wings (reg. $8.79).
13. Take the Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin’ Challenge to get 1,000 Blazin’ Rewards points and serious street cred.
The Blazin’ Wings Challenge is one of our favorite food challenges to get your meal for free — and it’s also the most widespread. The challenge isn’t available everywhere, because B-Dubs restaurants are franchises and locally owned, but most restaurants offer it. If yours does, just show up at the restaurant and ask them to bring on the pain. (And sign their liability waiver.)
If you can eat 10 Carolina Reaper wings — which are 100 times as spicy as jalapeños — in under five minutes, you will be handsomely rewarded. You’ll win 1,000 Blazin’ Rewards points (a $100 value), a Buffalo Wild Wings headband, a free ice cream dessert, and your picture will be on a “Blazin’ Challenge Wall of Fame.”
During the five-minute challenge, you can’t have a single drink of anything, no napkin (or touching your face at all for that matter), and no dipping sauces like bleu cheese. Even if you don’t finish the challenge, you’ll still be able to get the free ice cream dessert.
14. Save up to $0.46 per wing when you order party size Boneless Wings.
If you’re not feeding a crowd, you may not need 100 – 150 wings. But at B-Dubs, it is the best value for your money. You’ll pay just $1.01 per boneless wing when you buy “Party” size (100 or 150 count), and you’ll pay $1.47 per wing when you buy 6 count wings.
Runner-up for best value is the 30-wing or 50-wing serving. You’ll pay just $1.03 per wing.
- 6 wings: $1.47 per wing ($8.79 total)
- 10 wings: $1.22 per wing ($12.29 total)
- 15 wings: $1.13 per wing ($16.99 total)
- 20 wings: $1.07 per wing ($21.49 total)
- 30 wings: $1.03 per wing ($30.99 total)
- Party (50 wings – serves 7): $1.03 per wing ($51.49 total)
- Party (100 wings – serves 14): $1.01 per wing ($101.49 total)
- Party (150 wings – serves 21): $1.01 per wing ($151.79 total)
- 6 wings: $1.72 per wing ($10.29 total)
- 10 wings: $1.49 per wing ($14.99 total)
- 20 wings: $1.27 per wing ($25.49 total)
- 30 wings: $1.18 per wing ($35.49 total)
- Party (50 wings – serves 7): $1.18 per wing ($58.99 total)
- Party (100 wings – serves 14): $1.16 per wing ($116.49 total)
- Party (150 wings – serves 21): $1.15 per wing ($173.99 total)
The average person eats around 7 wings per sitting. If you want to save, but can’t eat that many wings, order the Party size and stick them in the freezer.
15. Get a free Buffalo Wild Wings bonus card during holiday season gift card promos.
B-Dubs runs free gift card promotions for events such as the Super Bowl or for the holiday season. For example, During the holidays, you can get a free $5 gift card for every $25 e-gift card you buy. That’s an extra 20% back in free money.
Discover more of the places that give you free gift cards with purchase.
16. Use Uber Eats for cheapest Buffalo Wild Wings delivery.
In my area, Uber Eats had the cheapest delivery fee out of all the delivery food apps. Here’s how it broke down for each:
- DoorDash: $3.99 delivery fee
- Uber Eats: $2.49 delivery fee
- Grubhub: $3.49 delivery fee
- Postmates: $3.99 delivery fee
17. Save an extra 8% when you pay with a discounted gift card from Raise.
When you pay with a discounted Buffalo Wild Wings gift card from Raise.com, it’s like getting up to 8% savings off the top. You’ll buy a gift card for less than its loaded value and use it like a normal, regular-value gift card — and because it’s digital, you can use it right away.
18. Go ahead and do Buffalo Wild Wings, even if you’re eating keto!
To avoid carbs and hidden sugars, follow these three rules:
- Stick with Traditional Wings (carbs: 0)
- Opt for any dry seasonings from the sauce chart (carbs: 1 gram)
- If you must have your wings wet, choose Mild, Parmesan Garlic, Medium, Hot BBQ, Original Buffalo, or Wild Sauces. (carbs: 4 – 6 grams)
All other sauces have sugar or honey.
19. Buffalo Wild Wings employees get 50% off meals.
If you really want cheap wings all the time, get a job at your Buffalo Wild Wings. Employees get 50% off while on the clock, and 25% off the rest of the time. Managers get one free meal per shift. These discounts won’t stack with other deals, like the Thursday BOGO Boneless deal.
20. Get 10% off your Buffalo Wild Wings order if you have a military ID.
Most Buffalo Wild Wings have a 10% military discount that you can use if you have your military ID. Not every B-Dubs has this discount, so make sure that your local Buffalo Wild Wings honors this before you go.
If you’re looking for more ways to get discounts using your military ID, we know all the ways you can get discounts and freebies.
21. Order “Naked” Chicken Tenders to save 70 calories.
Cut 70 calories by ordering “Naked” Chicken Tenders over Boneless, then pair with Sweet BBQ to save another 60 calories per serving (compared with a sauce like Bourbon Honey Mustard).