We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Nike Black Friday is happening now with discounts ranging from 20% – 50%. Not too shabby, right? But you should know that Black Friday isn’t the only time to shop for Nike sales. In fact, one of the very best ways to save on Nike shoes and apparel is by shopping the Nike Factory Outlet clearance sales. Here you’ll find Nike shoes discounted by 50%, with an additional 20% – 30% reduction on top of that. Watch for these opportunities in the spring (the 2022 clearance sale happened in May).
Is Nike on sale during Black Friday? You bet it is. And we’re going to show you how and where to shop to find the best savings possible.
Where can I find the best Nike Black Friday deals?
Kohl’s, Nike.com, and DSW will be your best bet for a Nike Black Friday deal. These stores have consistently shown up with Nike deals over the years. And, guess what? It’s 2022 and they’re still making our day with great sales.
This year Zulily is also in the mix with some big time savings on Nike shoes and apparel. They also over free shopping on order $89.99+. The site already has some pretty amazing deals live right now, but we’re also expecting one killer deals to drop on Cyber Monday. Today we’re loving:
- Nike University Blue & White ‘Just Do It’ Color Block Boys Therma Fit Hoodie ($22.99, Zulily), originally $44.99 — 55% savings
- Nike White & Black Windrunner Jacket – Juniors ($39.99, Zulily), originally $65 — 38.5% savings
- Nike Sesame & Yellow Ochre Icon Clash Wildcard Jumpsuit – Girls & Juniors ($39.99, Zulily), originally $62 — 35.5% savings
- Nike Sangria Reversible Maternity Pullover ($39.99, Zulily), originally $85 — 53% savings
- Nike Pinksicle & Heather Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Pants – Girls & Juniors ($39.99, Zulily), originally $80 — 50% savings
Watch for up to 50% off Nike at Kohl’s.
Kohls typically offers 25% off Nike hoodies and 20% off select shoes and apparel. However, we found sale prices that beat the advertised discounts and got into the 50% off range.
Also, you can earn Kohl’s Cash on your Nike purchases ($15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend). Use Kohl’s Cash to later buy items on your holiday shopping list that aren’t on sale.
These are the Kohl’s Black Friday deals we’re loving right now:
- Baby Nike Logo Zip Footed Sleep & Play ($8.99. Kohls.com), originally $20 — 55% savings
- Boys Nike Sportswear Full-Zip Patterned Pocket Hoodie & Jogger Pants Set ($31.20, Kohls.com), originally $52 — 40% savings
- Men’s Nike Sportswear Club Fleece Pants ($30.99, Kohls.com), originally $45 — 31.1% savings
- Nike Revolution 6 Men’s Running Shoes ($49, Kohls.com), originally $70 — 28.6% savings
- Nike Giannis Immortality 2 Men’s Basketball Shoes ($56 – $59.50, Kohls.com), originally $80 – $85 — 30% savings
- Boys 4-7 Nike Full-Zip Puffer Jacket ($51, Kohls.com), originally $85 — 40% savings
- Boys 8-20 Nike Swoosh Repeat Beanie & Gloves Set ($12, Kohls.com), originally $24 — 50% savings
Does the Nike store have Black Friday sales?
Yes. I recommend you shop online to avoid the absolute chaos inside Nike stores (especially Nike Factory stores!).
Nike Black Friday is currently live on Nike.com, ending on Cyber Monday (Nov. 26). If you use the code BLACKFRIDAY, you get an extra 20% off select styles. This results in a range of savings, sometimes up to 45% off. Unfortunately, the most popular styles aren’t on sale in 2022, however this is pretty typical. But if you’re looking for less popular or out-of-season styles, you can score a good deal.
Join Nike Plus so you can get free shipping. Nike Plus membership is free membership, like a loyalty program.
DSW offers 25% off Nike during Black Friday.
DSW’s Black Friday sale is 30% off “everything” with the code TAKE30OFF. The catch is always a long list of brands that are excluded from the sale, making “everything” a bit of a misnomer. But good news: Nike is fair game. So if you can’t find what you want for a better discount at Kohl’s, try DSW.
Keep an eye on e-commerce site Proozy.
Proozy is an e-commerce site that often runs Nike Black Friday sales. Keep in mind that inventory is limited and coveted items go fast.
Current Nike sales worth checking out on Proozy:
- Women’s Tempo Short ($14.99, Proozy.com), originally $32 — 53% savings
- Nike Diverge EV0325 Sunglasses ($49.99, Proozy.com), originally $145 — 66% savings
- Nike Men’s Surprise Hoodie Zipper Jacket ($32.99, Proozy.com), originally $75 — 56% savings
Use Converse and Hurley discounted gift cards at the Nike store.
Since Nike owns Converse and Hurley, you can use those gift cards interchangeably. To do this, look for a Gift Card Granny discounted gift card for any of these three brands and buy the one with the steepest discount. For example, if you see a $50 Hurley gift card selling for $45 and a $50 Nike gift card selling for $49, go with the Hurley card and spend it at Nike.
Related: Learn more about how discounted gift cards work.
Don’t get your hopes up about Nike sales at Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, or JCPenney.
In 2021 Macy’s, Dick’s Sporting Goods, and JCPenney didn’t show up with any hot Nike deals. There’s always hope that 2022 will be different, as these stores have offered Black Friday deals in previous years (2019, for example). But don’t wait for a specific sale at these stores. Instead, buy when you see Nike prices hit at least 40% off.
More of the Best Nike Deals We’re Seeing Right Now
- Nike Future Pro Kids Backpack, $37.97 (regularly $50)
- Nike Downshifter 12 Women’s Road Running Shoes, $49 (regularly $70)
- Nike Precision 5 Men’s Basketball Shoes, $49 (regularly $70)