We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
When the midsummer sun is too hot to handle, Prime Week is my greatest escape. You can probably guess that Amazon Prime Day is one of the biggest shopping events of the year — but it’s not just for Amazon. In fact, some Walmart Prime Week deals were much better than Amazon’s in July 2022.
Behind Black Friday sales, Walmart Prime Day deals are like the next best things. Even better, you’ll find deals that last a whole week, not just during the 2-day Amazon Prime event.
For the last Prime Day in July, Walmart dropped deep discounts on tech (like Apple products and Roku TVs), toys, clothing, kitchen appliances, patio sets, school supplies, and more. There was even a Christmas in July event with (super) early deals for up to 70% off.
Now that we’re on the road to another big Prime Day sale in July 2023, we expect the deals to be just as good (if not better). So in light of the upcoming event, we rounded up our top Walmart Prime Week bestsellers from July 2022. This will give you a feel for what might be coming your way in 2023 and what KCL shoppers went crazy for last year.
Before we dive into our list of bestsellers:
- Check out all the best Walmart deals happening right now.
- Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and add Walmart to your favorites (so you can score all the greatest steals).
- Text HACKS to 57299 so we can send you more smart shopping tips and savings hacks.
Walmart Prime Week Bestsellers from July 2022
Toy Bestsellers – Up to 80% off
Walmart always has killer toy deals in July, making Prime Week one of the best times to stock up. Last year some of the hottest toy brands were on sale at Walmart, like L.OL Surprise, Nerf, and Melissa & Doug. Our No. 1 bestselling toy from last year’s Prime Week was the Polly Pocket Style & Sparkle Mermaid Pack for $20 (regularly $48.99).
These were all our Walmart toy bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Nerf Super Soaker DinoSquad Dino-Soak Water Blaster – $7.19 (reg. $14.99)
- Melissa & Doug Cozy Cottage Fabric Play Tent and Storage Tote – $9.88 (reg. $49.99)
- Nerf Laser Strike 2-Player Laser Tag Blaster Set – $11.98 (reg. $29.97)
- Polly Pocket Style & Sparkle Mermaid Pack – $20 (reg. $48.99)
- Rainbow High Original Fashion Doll 6-Pack – $50 (reg. $168)
- LOL Surprise OMG House Wooden Dollhouse With 85+ Surprises – $60 (reg. $229)
- NBA Official 54-Inch Wall-Mounted Basketball Hoop With Polycarbonate Backboard – $99 (reg. $248)
Related: Walmart isn’t the only retailer to rival Amazon during Prime Week. Here’s everything we know about the Target Deal Days sale happening this July.
Clothing Bestsellers – Up to 78% off
The clothing deals at Walmart were crazy good during Prime Week 2022. Savings ranged from 48% to 78% off tees, dresses, pajamas, sports bras, and more. Our No. 1 clothing bestseller from 2022 was the Time and True V-Neck Peasant Dress for $5 (regularly $23). As we patiently wait for the next Prime Week event, we’re crossing our fingers for more Walmart clothing deals like these.
Here were all our Walmart clothing bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Space Jam Kids’ Hooded Union Suit Pajama – $4 (reg. $15.48)
- Women’s Scoop Flutter Sleeve Top – $5 (reg. $23)
- Time and Tru V-Neck Peasant Dress – $5 (reg. $17.98)
- Sofia Vergara Sports Bras – $7.20 (reg. $18)
- Women’s Star Wars The Child 3-Piece Pajama Set – $7.44 (reg. $14.97)
- Hudson Baby Infant Cotton Sleeveless 5-Pack Onesies – $8.88 (reg. $16.99)
Tech Bestsellers – Up to 75% off
Walmart shocked us all last summer with a few better-than-Black Friday deals during Prime Week. From Apple Watches and iPads to PlayStation bundles and projectors, Walmart didn’t hold back with the tech deals in 2022. Our No. 1 tech bestseller was the Onn True Wireless Earbuds for $4.88 (regularly $19.88), which Walmart had for 75% off the regular price.
These were all our Walmart tech bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Onn True Wireless Earbuds – $4.88 (reg. $19.88)
- RCA 480p Home Theater Projector With Bonus 100″ Fold-Up Projector Screen – $19 (reg. $49)
- Philips 2.1 Channel Soundbar Speaker With Wireless Subwoofer and HDMI ARC – $49 (reg. $129.99)
- Lenovo 14″ Chromebook With Headset Bundle – $89 (reg. $279.99)
- TCL 32-Inch Class HD LED Roku Smart TV – $99 (reg. $149)
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 38mm – $149 ($199)
- Onn 50″ QLED 4K UHD 2160p Roku Smart TV – $228 (reg. $378)
- PlayStation VR Headset with Marvel’s Iron Man VR Mega Bundle – $249.99 (reg. $349.99)
- Apple 10.9-Inch iPad Air (2020), 64GB – $379 (reg. $469)
Related: Keep an eye out for these Prime Day Apple deals in 2023.
Home Bestsellers – Up to 72% off
Walmart’s Prime Week deals in the home category did not disappoint last year. On top of a massive patio furniture clearance online, Walmart dropped deals on Instant Pots, Shark vacuums, Rubbermaid storage containers, and so much more. Our No. 1 home bestseller was the Newport Steel Tile-Top Wood Burning Firepit Table, which Walmart had for 72% off its regular price.
These were all our Walmart home bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Better Homes & Gardens Galvanized Metal Plant Stand – $12 (reg. $24.97)
- Rubbermaid Press & Lock Easy Find Lids Food Storage Containers, 42-Piece Set – $22 (reg. $49.99)
- The Pioneer Woman Country Garden Nesting Mixing Bowl 10-Piece Set – $24.50 (reg $49)
- Shark Vacmop Cordless Multi-Surface Cleaner – $49 (reg. $99)
- Grand Leisure Newport Steel Tile-Top Wood Burning Firepit Table – $49.99 (reg. $179)
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fyer Combo – $89 (reg. $199.99)
- Ionvac SmartClean WiFi Robotic Vacuum – $95 (reg. $178.88)
- Better Homes & Gardens Willow Sage 3-Piece Bistro Set with Wicker Table, Beige – $99 (reg. $344)
- Manor Park Glass-Door Fireplace TV Stand – $166 (reg. $562)
- Royal Gourmet 4-Burner Portable Grill & Griddle Combo – $197 (reg. $382.91)
Christmas in July Bestsellers – Up to 70% off
Christmas? In the middle of summer? Yep! Last year Walmart decided Prime Week was the perfect time for early deals on Christmas decor, Christmas lights, artificial trees, and more. And with discounts as high as 70%, these items were worth grabbing. Our No. 1 Christmas bestseller from last year’s Prime Week was the Mr. Christmas Ceramic Nostalgic Tree for $15 (reg. $25).
These were all our Walmart Christmas bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Holiday Time Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments, 26-Count – $2 (reg. $4.98)
- Holiday Time Christmas Shatterproof Ornaments, 40-Count – $3 (reg. $9.98)
- Dr. Seuss The Grinch Tree Hugger Christmas Tree Top – $7.79 (reg. $12.98)
- Mr. Christmas 16″ Ceramic Nostalgic Tree – $15 (reg. $25)
- 6.5-Foot Pre-Lit Madison Pine White Artificial Christmas Tree – $15 (reg. $39)
- 7.5-Foot Pre-Lit Flocked Pine Artificial Christmas Tree – $64 (reg. $159)
School Supplies Bestsellers – Up to 65% off
Since most shoppers were buying school supplies in July anyway, Walmart celebrated the back-to-school season with extra savings during Prime Week. Some of the best deals were on Crayola products, like markers, pencils, and crayons for up to 60% off. But our No. 1 bestseller for school supplies was the 24-Pack of Pen + Gear Crayons for just $0.25 (regularly $0.72).
These were all our Walmart school bestsellers from Prime Week in July 2022:
- Pen + Gear Classic Crayons, 24 ct – $0.25 (reg. $0.72)
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple Washable School Glue Sticks, 2 ct – $0.54 (reg. $1.26)
- Crayola Colored Pencil Set, 12 ct – $0.97 (reg. $1.84)
- Crayola Classic Thin Line Marker Set, 10 ct – $0.97 (reg. $2.44)
- BIC Cristal Xtra Smooth Pens, 10 ct – $0.98 (reg. $1.88)
Related: Want to save more on school supplies? Use these back-to-school shopping sales hacks.