Best Buy is once again shaking up our traditional Black Friday expectations. First we had the Flash Sale. And now, starting Tuesday, Oct. 19 through Friday, Oct. 22, 2021, you can begin your pre-Black Friday holiday shopping with some of the season’s hottest tech gifts at deep discounts. That’s right…for Black Friday prices. Don’t hesitate to shop either, ’cause Best Buy offers a Black Friday guarantee (more on that below).
Here’s what you need to know:
Download the KCL app to stay on top of everything Black Friday and holiday savings.
1. Best Buy will unlock early Black Friday deals Oct. 19 – 22, 2021.
Best Buy announced that customers will have access, starting Oct. 19, 2021 through Oct. 22, 2021, to early Black Friday deals before their official Black Friday sale begins on Friday, Nov. 19.
The full Best Buy Black Friday ad will release sometime later in the month.
2. Save $150 on a 70-inch Samsung 4K Smart TV.
Here’s a sneak peek of Best Buy Black Friday deals you can expect starting Oct. 19:
- Samsung 70-inch Class 4K Smart TV (reg. $749.99) sale price $599.99
- Windows laptops starting at $189.99
- Beats Studio 3 headphones in matte black (reg. $340) sale price $169
- Chromebooks starting at $99
- Samsung appliances, save up to $540
Before you read on, be sure to bookmark the KCL TV Deals page to stay informed about all the deals.
3. Receive automatic Best Buy price adjustments before Black Friday if…
….you’re a My Best Buy (free membership) or a Totaltech member (paid membership). Then you can sit back and relax, knowing that if you buy something during next week’s sale and the price drops before Black Friday, Best Buy will automatically reimburse you the difference by Dec. 15, 2021. Be sure to sign in to your My Best Buy account during checkout or provide your member info to the cashier to ensure they can track your purchase for any price drops.
TIP: If you’re not a My Best Buy or Totaltech member, you can still get reimbursed, but it’s not automatic. You’ll have to contact Best Buy customer service or go into the store and ask for it.
4. Best Buy offers several ways for customers to get their orders this holiday season.
Here are the many shopping options BestBuy.com offers:
- Mobile Self-Checkout with the Best Buy app
- Contactless curbside pickup
- In-store pickup
- Same-day delivery
- Free next-day delivery
- Pickup at 16,000 alternate locations, including UPS and CVS stores
5. Customers may return their Best Buy holiday purchases through Jan. 30, 2022.
Like in 2020, Best Buy has a super-long return window this holiday season. Purchases made Oct. 19 through Jan. 2, 2022, can be returned through Jan. 30, 2022.