You’re going to get Jamba Juice smoothies, anyway. . . might as well find all the coupons and strategies to knock down Jamba Juice prices. It’s totally possible to get your favorite drinks for cheap (or even free).
We’ll tell you how to track down those elusive Jamba Juice coupons, the most budget-friendly way to order from the Jamba Juice menu, and even all the details about getting a Jamba Juice Acai bowl.
Here’s everything you need to know to save on Jamba Juice smoothies:
1. Join the Jamba Juice Rewards program to get a 50% off Jamba Juice coupon.
When you join the Jamba Juice Rewards program, you automatically get a 50% off Jamba Juice coupon added to your account. You can use this coupon on any smoothie at Jamba Juice. That means the coupon is worth as much as $3.49!
Plus, once you’ve logged a purchase on your account once, you’ll get sent another Jamba Juice coupon that’ll get you 50% off any food item.
2. Get an additional $3 off Jamba Juice coupon when you spend $35 with the rewards program.
For every $1 spent using your Jamba Juice Rewards account, you get 1 point on your account. When you reach 35 points, you’ll get a $3 off Jamba Juice coupon that can be used on anything on the menu. That’s around 42.9% off a large Jamba Juice smoothie.
Just make sure to order using the Jamba Juice app or upload your receipt to get your points.
If you’re wondering how this restaurant app stacks up against others, we’ve found all the best restaurant apps you should download.
TIP: The cheapest Jamba Juice smoothie is a small off their classic smoothie menu for $5.59. If you use your $3 coupon, you’ll get a 53.6% discount on your smoothie order.
3. Earn 15 rewards points to unlock free Jamba smoothies on your birthday.
In addition to the $3 off coupons, you can get a free birthday Jamba Juice smoothie. No points spending necessary. If you have at least 15 points logged onto your Jamba Juice Rewards (at least $15 spent), you’ll be eligible for a free Jamba Juice smoothie on your birthday.
This Jamba Juice birthday reward will automatically be sent to your account on the week of your birthday and are available till the end of the week.
And that’s just the start of all the birthday rewards you can get on your special day.
4. Split a large drink to get two Jamba Juice smoothies for the price of one.
Large Jamba Juice smoothies are 28 oz and cost $6.99 (or $0.25/oz) while a small is 16 oz and costs $5.59 (or $0.35/oz). If you split a large smoothie, you’ll get two 14 oz smoothies for the price of one. That’s only 2 oz less than a small for each smoothie, but at a 28.9% difference, you’re getting a much better deal.
Jamba Juice Prices
- Classic Smoothies (22 oz): $6.54 – $7.06
- Plant-Based Smoothies (22 oz): $6.99 – $8.25
- Cold Brew Coffee Smoothies (22 oz): $7.02
- Power Smoothies (22 oz): $7.36 – $7.43
- Fresh Squeezed Juice: $7.06 – $7.28
- Handwiches: $4.70 – $4.74
- Egg Bake: $4.80
- Bowls (Except Oatmeal): $8.07 – $9.43
- Oatmeal Bowls: $3.88
- Pretzels: $3.10
- Kids Smoothies: $3.70
- Fresh Juice’n’Shots: $3.41 – $7.20
- Flatbreads: $4.02 – $4.20
- Breakfast Sandwiches: $4.44
5. Make your own Jamba Juice acai bowl and save 11%.
The Jamba Juice acai bowl is the same size as a small Jamba Juice smoothie (16 oz), but at drastically different prices. While a small smoothie will cost you $5.59, an acai bowl will cost $7.99.
All you need to do to create your own Jamba Juice acai bowl is order a small Jamba Juice acai smoothie and add two of your favorite ingredients, like strawberries or bananas, on the side ($0.75/each). Ask for a bowl on the side, and combine. Then you’ve got an acai bowl for only $7.09 — a 11.3% discount.
6. Get up to 42% off Jamba Juice on National Smoothie Day.
On National Smoothie Day (June 21), Jamba Juice celebrates by giving their customers a Jamba Juice coupon through the Jamba Rewards app. Last year, they gave us a $4 Jamba Juice smoothie coupon — a 42.8% discount.
And that’s just the start of all the National Smoothie Day deals you can get.
7. Save 10% when you get your smoothie from Jamba Juice instead of Tropical Smoothie.
A smoothie at Tropical Smoothie is 24 oz and will cost you $6.69 (or $0.28/oz). When you get a large smoothie at Jamba Juice, you’ll be paying $6.99 for a 28 oz (or $0.25/oz).
That means you’ll be saving 10.7% per oz when you order your smoothie from Jamba Juice instead of Tropical Smoothie.
But if you’re interested in saving at Tropical Smoothie, we have all the Tropical Smoothie menu hacks that’ll get you all the smoothies.
8. Making substitutions to your smoothie is free at Jamba Juice.
Did you know that every Jamba Juice smoothie is by default made with soy milk stead of real milk? If you want real milk added in, you can get it for no additional charge.
However, if you want to add anything to your smoothies, you’ll be charged $0.25 or $0.75, depending on the ingredient:
- Vitamins & Protein Boost: $0.25
- Fruit, Vegetable, Yogurt, & Sherbert: $0.75
9. Unlock the Jamba Juice secret menu by adding extras to your smoothie.
If you hear about a Jamba Juice secret menu, there’s not some hidden list of special drinks. It’s actually customers just creating new flavors by adding and subtracting ingredients. Since you can make as many additions or substitutions to your smoothie as you want, the “secret menu” is pretty substantially long.
Most Jamba employees will know these secret menu items, but here’s how you can order some of our favorite Jamba Juice secret menu items:
- Fruity Pebbles ($7.99): 12 oz. soy milk, 1 scoop lime sherbet, 1 scoop raspberry sherbet, 1 scoop pineapple sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet
- Thank You, Jesus ($7.99): 6 oz. peach juice, 4 oz. soy milk, 3 scoops lime sherbet, 1 scoop orange sherbet, 1 scoop strawberries, ice
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: ($6.49): 12 oz. soy milk, 2 scoops frozen yogurt, 2 scoops strawberries, 1 scoop blueberries, ice
Plus, there are dozens more Jamba Juice secret menu recipes you need to try.
10. The White Gummy Jamba Juice Smoothie was a secret menu item, but was so popular that it made it to Jamba’s menu.
The White Gummy Jamba Juice Smoothie was so popular that Jamba actually added it to the menu. The smoothie (technically called “White Gummi”) is comprised of a white grape pear peach juice blend, pineapple sherbet, vanilla soymilk, orange sherbet, raspberry sherbet, mangos, and lime sherbert.
You used to need to say all that out loud, but now there is no more complicated order. All you need to do is ask for the White Gummi smoothie, and you’re good to go.
It’ll cost you the same as any regular smoothie ($6.49 for a medium).
11. Get your Jamba Juice delivery from Uber Eats for the cheapest delivery fee.
We’ve tested Jamba Juice delivery from third-party apps from several locations and found that you can get the cheapest delivery fee from Uber Eats. Here’s how third party apps compare:
- Uber Eats: $0.99 delivery fee
- DoorDash: $4.99 delivery fee
- Grubhub: $5.49 delivery fee
12. Get your Jamba Juice gift cards from Raise.com for a 10% discount on every order.
Getting a discounted gift card is a no-brainer when it comes to saving money on your restaurant orders. When you buy Jamba Juice gift cards from Raise.com, you’ll pay 10% less than the amount loaded onto the you can pay can get up to a 10% discount. That’s an automatic discount on all your Jamba Juice smoothies.
13. Jamba Juice jobs give a 30% discount to their employees.
If you’re looking to save even more, consider getting one of the Jamba Juice jobs. They offer their employees a 30% discount on all items purchases at Jamba Juice, including smoothies and food items.
TIP: Unfortunately, there are no teacher, student, senior, or military discounts at Jamba Juice, but we know where all the best teacher discounts, student discounts, senior discounts, and military discounts are.
14. Not every location has a Jamba Juice drive thru.
Yes, Jamba Juice does have drive thru locations. Although, not every location is a Jamba Juice drive thru, you can always check to see if your local Jamba has one available to you.
15. Make your own Jamba Juice recipes at home.
There are plenty of Jamba Juice recipes that you can follow at home to make some of the iconic Jamba Juice smoothies. Here’s our favorite recipe for the Mango-A-Go-Go:
- Blend 1 cup mango, frozen, chunks, 1 cup passion fruit-mango juice, 1 cup pineapple sherbet, and 1 cup ice.
- Serve in a chilled cup.
16. Jamba Juice food items aren’t available in all locations.
If you were looking to pair your Jamba Juice smoothie with an Impossible breakfast sandwich or egg bake, make sure your local Jamba has them available. Not every Jamba can make food at their location, so you’ll need to double-check before you go.
But if your location has Jamba food, here’s what you can expect to find:
- Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese “Handwich”
- Impossible “Handwich”
- Spring Veggie Egg Bake
- Belgian Waffle
- Turkey Sausage Wrap
- Sweet Pretzel
17. Follow the Jamba social media for updates — no Jamba Juice coupons to be had.
Unfortunately, if you’re hoping to find more Jamba Juice coupons, you won’t find any on their social media.