We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Amazon Prime Big Deal Days is on, running from Oct. 10 through Oct. 11. Deals start and end at midnight 3 a.m. ET. And like Prime Day in July, Amazon is offering a new invite-only program where select Prime members can get access to exclusive Prime Day deals. And these special invite-only deals are live now.
But don’t get intimidated by the sound of it. All Prime members can sign up for these Prime Day invite-only deals. This extra step was just created to keep all the resale bots from snatching up the best deals during Prime Day, at the expense of the rest of us.
And it’s easy. You just have to request an invitation to get access to these deals, all of which Amazon predicts will sell out fast. I’ll get more into that below.
Friendly reminder, only Prime members can take advantage of Prime Day deals and discounts. Don’t have a membership? Sign up for a 30-day free trial and shop the deals as a trial member.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299 or download the Krazy Coupon Lady app.
Request an invite for these Prime Day Invite-Only deals now for a chance to be invited.
When you sign up for Invite-Only deals and get approved, you’ll get notified if you were selected for a deal. Otherwise, try again next year! Here are some of our favorite deals from Amazon’s Prime Day invite-only program for Prime Big Deal Days 2023:
Sign up for the invite-only deals you want with just three quick clicks.
Not everything on sale during Prime Big Deal Days will be invite-only. But if you find something you like, you’ll have to request an invite for each invite-only deal. But it’s super easy, though. Here’s what to do:
- On the Amazon homepage, click the button on the far right that says “Prime Big Deal Days October 10 -11.”
- Scroll down to find the Invite-only section. (Note that more deals are scattered throughout the site).
- Or, you can browse through Amazon’s Today’s Deals page and look for “Invite-Only deal” proceeding with the product name.
- Next, click on one of those items to be redirected to its product listing.
- Then, look for the yellow “Request Invite” at the right-hand side of the screen, where you’d usually find “Add to Cart.” Click it.
- You’ll finally get a prompt confirming that your invite has been requested. Amazon will tell you the following:
- “If invited, you’ll get an email notification with a unique link on Prime Day. With this link, you’ll be able to buy the item at the deal price. This link is valid during the Prime Day event. Supplies are limited. We won’t be able to grant all requests. We will notify you if you are not selected.”
Once you submit your invite, it’s up to Amazon whether or not you’ll get access to the deal. No clue how first-come, first-served comes into play with all of this. It might just be luck. Remember, they’re trying to weed out the bots, so it never hurts to try.
RELATED: Prime Day Deals Under $5 We’re Looking Forward To