Amazon Black Friday started on Nov. 17 — one week ahead of actual Black Friday. And like Prime Day, Amazon offered a new invite-only program where select Prime members can get access to exclusive Black Friday deals.
All Prime members can sign up for these invite-only deals. This extra step was just created to keep all the resale bots from snatching up the best deals during Amazon Black Friday or Prime Day, at the expense of the rest of us.
And it’s easy. You’d just have to request an invitation to get access to these deals, all of which Amazon predicts will sell out fast. I’ll get more into how to do so below.
Amazon offered these invite-only deals for Black Friday (starting as low as $10)!
Amazon shared that invites for shoppers who sign up and get approved for these invite-only deals will be notified between Nov. 19 and Nov. 22. If chosen, you would’ve gotten an email with a unique link to access the deal, plus intel on how long the deal will be live.
If you don’t end up getting an email, you weren’t chosen to access these deals as there are limited quantities for each deal. So you’ll have to try again next year!
Sign up for the invite-only deals you want with just three quick clicks.
Not everything on sale during Amazon Black Friday will be invite-only. But if you find something you like, you’ll have to request an invite for each invite-only deal. But it’s super easy, though. Here’s what to do:
- On the Amazon homepage, click the button on the far right that says “Amazon Black Friday.”
- Scroll down to find the Invite-only section. (Note that more deals are scattered throughout the site).
- Or, you can browse through Amazon’s Today’s Deals page and look for “Invite-Only deal” proceeding with the product name.
- Next, click on one of those items to be redirected to its product listing.
- Then, look for the yellow “Request Invite” at the right-hand side of the screen, where you’d usually find “Add to Cart.” Click it.
- You’ll finally get a prompt confirming that your invite has been requested. Amazon will tell respond and prompt you with the following (or similar language):
- “If invited, you’ll get an email notification with a unique link on Amazon Black Friday. With this link, you’ll be able to buy the item at the deal price. This link is valid during the Black Friday event. Supplies are limited. We won’t be able to grant all requests. We will notify you if you are not selected.”
Once you submit your invite, it’s up to Amazon whether or not you’ll get access to the deal. No clue how first-come, first-served comes into play with all of this. It might just be luck. Remember, they’re trying to weed out the bots, so it never hurts to try.
RELATED: Prime Day Deals Under $5 We’re Looking Forward To
Invite-Only deals we saw during past Amazon sales:
When you sign up for Invite-Only deals and get approved, you’ll get notified if you were selected for a deal. Here are some of our favorite deals from Amazon’s Prime Day invite-only program for Prime Big Deal Days 2023:
- 56% off Philips 3000 Series Air Fryer
- 56% off Jabra Elite 7 Earbuds
- 60% off Blink Outdoor Camera Bundle, 3 pk
- 58% off Citizen Men’s Promaster Dive Watch
- 50% off Sony Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- 45% off SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker Bundle