We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Wondering how to use Command Hooks? There are so many cool things you can do with them — they can save you a lot of time and help maximize the space in your home to the fullest. We sampled the entire range of Command Hooks and came up with the best uses for Command Hooks when organizing every room of your home. They’re ideal for everything from hanging a holiday wreath (tip #11) to holding trash bags during a long road trip (tip #4). Here’s exactly how to use a Command Hook for most anything you need to hang in your home.
1. Keep toothbrushes in a medicine cabinet with small hooks turned on their sides.
2. Hide cords behind tables.
Stick adhesive hooks to the back sides of a table to avoid showing messy-looking lamp or TV cords. Alternate hook direction to keep cords from slipping out of place.
3. Keep pot lids organized.
4. Hold trash bags up during long road trips.
5. Store oven mitts and hot pads.
When you don’t have enough storage space in your kitchen—especially in drawers—use cabinet doors and adhesive hooks.
6. Keep trash bags in place with upside down hooks.
7. Make rolls of foil and plastic wrap easily accessible.
Adapted from Ask Anna Moseley.
8. Hang styling tools on the inside of bathroom cabinets.
9. Stop kids from opening the fridge.
Baller bands work just as well as hair ties!
10. Hang baskets.
Great for organizing kids’ rooms, bathrooms, or the inside of cabinets!
11. Hang door wreaths with upside down hooks.
Place an adhesive hook upside down on the inside of a door, and use ribbon to hang the wreath.
12. Organize shower accessories.
Just make sure they aren’t hanging in the direct stream of the shower, or buy waterproof hooks.