1. You don’t want to pay for a 20-ounce soda when you’re dying of thirst because it’s not on sale or you don’t have a coupon!
2. You hold up the checkout line to review your receipt three times to make sure you got credit for all of your coupons and sales.
3. You go to three Walgreens to get that elusive Butterball turkey on sale because you have a coupon!
4. You stalk the clearance aisle waiting on the price to drop so you can use a coupon to get the item free.
5. You can spot a clearance tag 50 yards away!
6. You tell the kids that the frozen pizza you got for free tastes so much better than Pizza Hut!
7. You attempt to convince a customer behind you holding two items to please go ahead and he doesn’t believe you!
8. You hold your breath hoping that the lady staring at the shelf where the sale item you’ve had your eye on goes away!
9. You convince your spouse that you really are on the way home…but you don’t tell him that you have to make a quick stop at CVS to complete just one more transaction!
10. You try not to come over the counter when the cashier can’t run numbers in her head as fast as you can!