Small Kitchen appliances don’t have to break the bank! When you know where to find small kitchen appliance deals and you have a shopping strategy, you can save over 50% on everything from KitchenAid mixers to crockpots to Ninja blenders.
And I’m not gonna lie, Black Friday is one of the best times of year to get a lower price on KitchenAids, Instant Pots and Air Fryers.
Learn how to use rebates, points, and sales to score the best deals, and download the KCL app to see better deals everyday.
1. Use free Next-day shipping and Black Friday prices to get cheap small kitchen appliances at Walmart.
Black Friday is the time of year to shop small kitchen appliances at Walmart. In the past we’ve seen Walmart Black Friday deals on Farberware Fryers and Crockpot Slow Cookers as low as $9.88.
Combine these deals with Walmart’s new free Next-day shipping on orders over $35 (if you live in an eligible zip code), and free Ship-to-Store options this November to get the best deals.
Not located in a Next-day eligible area? You can still get Walmart’s 2-day shipping on orders over $35, too!
- Best time to buy small appliances at Walmart: Black Friday
- Which brands to look for: Hamilton Beach
- When to get the deal: Combine Black Friday prices with free Next-day or 2-day shipping
2. Pay less than 30% at Kohl’s when you stack coupon codes, mail-in rebates, Kohl’s Cash and Kohl’s Rewards.
You can stack up to four coupon codes online with a sale — unless you’re on a mobile device, then it’s only two. Do this during a Kohl’s Cash earning period to get the best deals at Kohl’s.
Let’s say you want a Crockpot that’s $64.99 regular price. Kohl’s puts it on sale for $51.99. You pay $51.99 out of pocket, but collect $10 Kohl’s Cash and 5% Kohl’s Rewards points (which translates to $2.50).
Then the manufacturer offers a $25 rebate. You’re basically walking out with a $15 Crockpot!
- Best time to buy small appliances at Kohl’s: Thanksgiving – Cyber Monday
- Brands to look for: Hamilton Beach
- When to get the deal: When you see a rebate for an item on sale, buy buy buy!
PRO TIP: Check out our explanation of the Kohl’s Rewards program changes and how you can earn even more Kohl’s Cash..
REWARDS: Genius Kohl’s Shopping Hacks
3. Score free shipping and mail-in rebates on small kitchen appliances at Macy’s.
I’ve gotten appliances for as low as $4.99 by shopping smarter, not harder, at Macy’s.
Wait for a sale on small kitchen appliances (we’ve seen slow cookers on sale for as low as $19.99, reg. $44.99), and combine sale prices with Macy’s mail-in rebates.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Macy’s: Black Friday through Cyber Monday and July
- Which brands to look for: Bella, Cuisinart, Belgique
- How will I know when to get the deal: Combine sales with mail-in-rebates
4. Get KitchenAid, Ninja and Keurig appliances for up to 60% off at Target with Circle, clearance and coupons.
Target will start to clear out small kitchen appliances as early as September to make room for the newest, coolest hot buys during the holiday season.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Target: September
- Which brands to look for: KitchenAid mixers, Ninja blenders and Keurig coffee makers
- When to get the deal: Look for Circle discounts and clearance in September, when last year’s models are being cleared out
PRO TIP: If you’re a Target RedCard holder you get an additional 5% off all purchases, making the discounts at Target even sweeter.
RELATED: How to Coupon at Target
5. Wait for Amazon one-day sales on high-end small appliances like KitchenAid.
If you’re shopping online, you can’t beat Amazon’s Lightning Deals on high-end brands.
In the past they’ve offered as much as 65% off a Culinary Precision Cooker (reg. $199) and up to 50% off KitchenAid (Reg. $259-$484). Free 1-day shipping with Amazon Prime means you can knead bread in your KitchenAid mixer by the weekend.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Amazon: Black Friday to Cyber Monday and Prime Day in July (which was in October this year)
- Which brands to look for: KitchenAid and T-Fal
- When to get the deal: When you can combine free Prime shipping with a sale of 50% off MSRP or more
PRO TIP: If you want a little more money back, choose “no rush” shipping at checkout and get a credit in your Amazon account.
Don’t scroll up — here are your related links: