Small Kitchen appliances don’t have to break the bank!
When you know where to find small kitchen appliance deals and you have a shopping strategy, you can save over 50% on everything from KitchenAid mixers to crockpots to Ninja blenders.
Learn how to use rebates, points, and sales to score the best deals!
1. Use free 2-day shipping and Black Friday prices to get cheap small appliances at Walmart.
Black Friday is the time of year to shop small appliances at Walmart. In the past we’ve seen Black Friday deals on Faberware Fryers and Crockpot Slow Cookers as low as $9.88.
Combine these deals with Walmart’s new free 2-day shipping on orders over $35, and free Ship-to-Store options this November to get the best deals.
Best time to buy small appliances at Walmart: Black Friday
Which brands to look for: Hamilton Beach
When to get the deal: Combine Black Friday prices with free 2-day shipping
TIP: Download the KCL app and we will alert you when we see small appliance deals during Black Friday.
2. Pay less than 30% at Kohl’s when you stack coupon codes, mail-in rebates, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You rewards.
You can stack up to 4 coupon codes online with a sale — unless you’re on a mobile device, then it’s only 2. Do this during a Kohl’s Cash earning period to get the best deals at Kohl’s.
Combine coupon codes and sale prices with mail-in rebates. You’ll score Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You money back on what you spend up-front.
Let’s say you want a Crockpot that’s $64.99 regular price. Kohl’s puts it on sale for $51.99. You pay $51.99 out of pocket, but collect $10 Kohl’s Cash and 50 Yes2You points (which translates to $2.50).
THEN the manufacturer offers a $25 rebate. You’re basically walking out with a $15 Crockpot!
- Best time to buy small appliances at Kohl’s: Black Friday Five (Thanksgiving-Cyber Monday)
- Brands to look for: Hamilton Beach
- When to get the deal: When you see a rebate + sale price, buy buy buy!
TIP: Check out our explanation of the Yes2You changes happening in select cities.
3. Score free shipping and mail-in rebates on small appliances at Macy’s.
I’ve gotten appliances for as low as $4.99 by shopping smarter, not harder, at Macy’s.
Wait for a sale on small appliances (we’ve seen slow cookers on sale for as low as $19.99, reg. $44.99), and combine sale prices with mail-in rebates. Add any single beauty item to your shopping cart to get free shipping on your whole order.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Macy’s: Black Friday Five and July
- Which brands to look for: Bella, Cuisinart, Belgique
- How will I know when to get the deal: Combine sales with mail-in-rebates
4. Get KitchenAid, Ninja and Keurig appliances for up to 60% off at Target with Cartwheel, clearance and coupons.
Target will start to clear out small kitchen appliances as early as September to make room for the newest, coolest hot buys during the holiday season.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Target: September
- Which brands to look for: KitchenAid mixers, Ninja blenders and Keurig coffee makers
- When to get the deal: Look for Cartwheel discounts and clearance in September, when last year’s models are being cleared out
TIP: If you’re a Target REDcard holder you get an additional 5% off all purchases, making the discounts at Target even sweeter.
5. Wait for Amazon 1-day sales on high-end small appliances like KitchenAid.
If you’re shopping online, you can’t beat Amazon’s Lightning Deals on high-end brands. (These are only for Prime Members, and they go quick!)
In the past they’ve offered as much as 65% off a Culinary Precision Cooker (reg. $199) and up to 50% off KitchenAid (Reg. $259-$484). Free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime means you can be kneading bread in your KitchenAid mixer by the weekend.
- Best time to buy small appliances at Amazon: Black Friday Five and Prime Day in July
- Which brands to look for: KitchenAid and T-Fal
- When to get the deal: When you can combine free Prime shipping with a sale of 50% off MSRP or more
TIP: If you want a little more money back, choose “no rush” shipping at checkout and get a credit in your Amazon account.