We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The countdown is on for the holidays! The Target Top Toy list is officially here, too. Every year in September and October, large retailers release their picks for the year’s hottest toys to build our anticipation.
Retailers like Target create a list of the top toys to purchase for the holiday season so you can start planning. (If you’re always chasing the hottest and best toys, check out this list of the Walmart Toy List for 2022 too.)
Target announced that come mid-October, FAO Schwarz toys will only be available at Target stores, Target.com, and FAO Schwarz store locations.
Bookmark our KCL toy deals page and download the KCL app so we can show you all the current deals on video games, Lego products, LOL Surprise toys, and more. We’ll send you alerts whenever new deals drop.
Here are a couple more things to note about the Target toy list for 2022:
- Our list is broken up by toy category
- 17 of the toys are exclusive to Target
- Keep an eye out for a toy coupon in the mailer of the 2022 Target Toy Book
Target Top Toys of 2022:
- Pop It Pro Light, $19.89
- Our Generation Sienna Doll, $25.99
- Our Generation Sabrina Doll, $29.99
- Mermaze Mermaid Color Change Fashion Doll, $12.74 (reg. $25.49)
- Cry Babies Emotions, $37.79 (reg. $53.99)
- Baby Alive Princess Ellie, $45.99 (reg. $66.99)
- Gabby’s Dollhouse, $59.99 (reg. $67.99) — this one sold out!
- Tonies Peppa Pig, $69.99 (reg. $99.99)
- Our Generation Hair Salon, $119.99
- LOL Surprise Fashion Show Mega Runway, $89.99 (reg. $139.99)
- LOL Surprise Mega Pack, $70 (reg. $119.99)
- Xbox Series S, $189.99 (reg. $299.99)
Cars, Trucks, and More
- Animal Planet Deep Sea Shark Rescue Submarine, $39.99
- Monster Garage Playset 1:64 Scale, $43.99 (reg. $49.99)
- CoComelon Transforming Fire Truck, $35.99 (reg. $59.99)
- Paw Patrol Truck Stop, $72.99
- Hot Wheels Rainbow Road Track Set, $99.99 (reg. $118.99)
Games and Kits
- Hand to Hand Wombat Game, $12.49 (reg. $24.99)
- Pixobitz Studio with 500 Water Fuse Beads, $20.99 (reg. $29.99)
- Kinetic Swirl & Surprise, $19.99 (reg. $24.99)
- Cool Maker Stitch n Style, $25.99 (reg. $31.49)
- Play-Doh Kitchen Creations Ultimate Ice Cream Truck, $74.99 (reg. $94.99) — out of stock!
- Yahtzee Frenzy Dice & Card Game, $14.99
- Akedo Powerstorm Triple Strike Tag Team Arena, $49.99
- Beyblade Burst QuadDrive Collision Nebula Beyblade Stadium Battle Set, $84.99
- Mega Pokémon Motion Pikachu Mechanized Building Set, $96.99
- FAO Schwarz Makeup Vanity Mirror Set, $39.99
- Lego Succulents 10309 Plant Decor Building Kit, $39.99 (reg. $49.99)
- Lego Friends Olivia Space Academy 41713 Building Kit, $69.99
- Lego Harry Potter The Shrieking Shack & Whomping Willow 76407 Kit, $71.99 (reg. $89.99)
Animals and Plushes
- What the Fluff, $34.99
- Paw Patrol Cat Pack, $19.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Jurassic World: Dominion Epic Battle Pack Figure Set, $128.99
More Fun Finds
- Target Toy Shopping Cart, $19.99 — frequently sells out!
- 5 Surprise Disney Store Mini Brands S1 Playset, $29.99
- Spidey Playset, $62.99 (reg. $89.99)
- Melissa & Doug Fun at the Fair Tent, $84.99
- Bluey Lights & Sounds Playhouse, $89.99
- Got2Glow Baby Fairy Finder by WowWee, $16.99 (reg. $17.49)
- Nerf Elilte 2.0 Motoblitz Blaster, $31.49 (reg. $44.99)
- Barbie Vacation House Playset, $80.49 (reg. $114.99)
- Bakugan Genesis Collection Pack, $31.99 (reg. $39.99)
- Star Wars L0-LA59 (Lola) Animatronic Edition Action Figure, $89.99