We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Sam’s Club Black Friday shopping isn’t limited to just one day. The shopping party at Sam’s Club starts in early November and stretches all the way into December. Sam’s Club offers nice deals on outdoor playsets and up to 50% off on household items such as food storage sets, Shark vacuums, and of course, TVs.
Shopping at Sam’s Club during Black Friday can definitely save you time and money if you have a warehouse membership. We’ve rounded up the best tips and tricks to make finding Sam’s Club deals a breeze this holiday season.
Before we get into the tips, download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and “favorite” Sam’s Club, so you never miss a deal — we’ll send them straight to your phone.
FYI — Sam’s Club recently raised their yearly membership price from $45 to $50, but here’s how you can get a 1-year Sam’s Club membership for just $24.99.
Text BLACKFRIDAY to 57299 and receive real-time text alerts when Black Friday deals go live.
1. Sam’s Club dropped their Black Friday Sneak Peak catalog on October 19, 2022.
In 2022, Sam’s Club released a two-page Sneak Peak catalog featuring ten popular items that’ll be on sale for Black Friday. The list included the Xbox Series S, iRobot Roomba Vacuum, a Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker, and an 11-piece ceramic cookware set.
Sam’s Club 2022 Black Friday Sneak Peak Items
- Xbox Series S (includes console and controller) – $239
- RESPAWN 210 Racing Style Gaming Chair – $99.98
- Disney eGift Card (Only while supplies last)
- Ladies’ Holiday Sweatshirt – $9.98
- iRobot Roomba i1 (1154) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum – $189.98
- Member’s Mark 11-Piece Ceramic Cookware Set – $129.98
- Vinturi Wine Bundle (includes red wine aerator, winged opener, and bottle stopper) – $79.98
- Stanley Fatmax 1200A Jump Starter – $59.98
- Disney Princess or Spiderman 6-Volt SUV Ride-On – $109.98
- Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker – $99.98
2. The official Sam’s Club Black Friday ad dropped on November 8, 2022.
The full Sam’s Club Black Friday ad for 2022 dropped on Nov. 8, 2022. The 24-page catalog doesn’t show any Black Friday prices or discounts, but you can see which items will go on sale, so you know what to look for.
You could look forward to saving on products like an iRobot Roomba, Xbox Series S, Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker, apparel, smart TVs, sound bars, toys, and much more.
Is Sam’s Club closed on Thanksgiving?
Sam’s Club will be closed on Thanksgiving, but you can shop online. In case you didn’t know … Sam’s Club started closing on Thanksgiving before it was the cool thing to do.
What are Sam’s Club holiday hours?
Sam’s Club will open on Black Friday during normal hours. Here are their typical opening times:
- All members: 10 a.m.
- Early shopping for Sam’s Club Plus members: 8 a.m.
- Senior & Hero Hours on Tuesdays: 7 a.m.
Related: Did you know the cost of Sam’s Club membership is going up by as much as 11% this year?
3. The first Sam’s Club Black Friday deals started on Nov. 5, 2022.
The Black Friday sales at Sam’s Club always happen in waves. Sam’s Club kicked off its November Instant Savings Event on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022. These deals ran for a whole month, right up through Nov. 23, 2022. Sam’s Club offered a five-day-only event from Nov. 5 to 9, with deals on Roomba, Vizio TVs, gift cards, and more.
4. Look for multiple savings events during Black Friday.
Sam’s Club started its main Black Friday 2022 event (aka the “THANKS-SAVINGS” sale) on Thursday, Nov. 24, with deals running through Sunday, Nov. 27. Sam’s Club also hosted several savings events starting Oct. 26, with multiple deals running through Cyber Monday. Each event brought new sales ranging from grocery deals to discounts on standard Black Friday items like TVs.
Sam’s Club Black Friday Sales & Events 2022:
- November Instant Savings Event: Wednesday, Oct. 26 through Wednesday, Nov. 23
- November Savings Event: Saturday, Nov. 5 through Wednesday, Nov. 9
- Doorbuster Event: Saturday, Nov. 5 through Monday, Nov. 7
- Merry Like This Big Screen Surprise Event: Starts Friday, Nov. 18
- Taste of Sam’s Club Event: Friday, Nov. 18 through Wednesday, Nov. 23
- Black Friday “THANKS-SAVINGS” Sale: Thursday, Nov. 24 through Sunday, Nov. 27
5. All their Black Friday deals will be available online.
All the same Black Friday deals in stores are also available online at SamsClub.com. You’ll score free shipping on most items except a select few (e.g., Fitbits, TVs, artificial Christmas trees, and more). But if you’re a Sam’s Club Plus member, you’ll get free shipping on everything. Don’t forget — Sam’s Club deals will be online only on Thanksgiving Day,
Will Sam’s Club price match or price adjust during Black Friday?
Sam’s Club won’t allow price matching or price adjustment requests during Black Friday, according to their website.
6. Nonmembers can still shop at Sam’s Club on Black Friday.
Since most of the deals are available online, go ahead and shop on SamsClub.com, even if you’re not a member. You’ll be charged a 10% markup, so factor that into your total before you get too excited about a hot deal. If the final price is still doable for you, go for it.
Just keep in mind that if you’re not a Sam’s Club member and you need to return something, you can only get your refund in cash according to their return policy.
Related: New to Sam’s Club? You’ll want to study these tips every Sam’s Club shopper needs to know.
7. The best things to buy are electronics and kitchen appliances.
Black Friday deals can be overwhelming at Sam’s Club. There are just so many deals to filter through. Consistently, Sam’s Club is a great place to shop for your electronics, kitchen appliances, and outdoor playsets.
If you’re looking for a new TV, soundbar, or laptop, don’t skip out on Sam’s Club. For the Black Friday sale in 2022, we saw deals on the Xbox Series S console, TVs, and iRobot Roomba, for starters.
Don’t miss Black Friday deals on vacuums and kitchen appliances such as the KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Sam’s Club prices will compete with Kohl’s, but you don’t have to worry about factoring in Kohl’s Cash.
Black Friday is a great time to score a big-ticket family item like an outdoor playset at Sam’s Club. These items are normally hundreds of dollars off and likely not on sale at other competitors.
8. Go ahead and use Sam’s curbside pickup during the Black Friday sales.
Sam’s rolled out curbside pickup in the summer of 2020, and it was in full use by the time Black Friday came around. If you don’t want to pay for shipping or go into the warehouse, this is a great option.
Sam’s Club Plus members automatically get free shipping and free curbside pickup, but if you’re a Club member (not a Plus member), you’ll get charged a $4 fee for curbside pickup orders.
9. Or use Scan & Go to avoid crowds in the warehouse.
Scan & Go helps you avoid lines at Sam’s Club all year round, but during Black Friday, it’ll let you enter sweepstakes to win vacations, a mega-home theater makeover, or a lifetime Sam’s Club membership with a $20,000 club shopping spree. Here’s how it works:
- Download the Scan & Go app.
- Scan each item’s barcode as you put it into your shopping cart at the warehouse.
- A Sam’s Club employee will scan your phone for instant and contactless payment.