Sam’s Club Black Friday 2020 plans have been announced, and they’re bigger and better than ever. They’re taking a totally different approach to their holiday sales strategy after a survey revealed their members will be doing more online shopping and shopping earlier than years past.
Sam’s Club Black Friday events will be extended.
The best time to shop Sam’s Club has historically been during their one-day events in November and December, which will be extended to nine days this year. On top of that, their Black Friday sale will be extended from four days to 10 days.
Mark these events on your calendar:
- Oct. 28 – Nov. 29: November Instant Savings
- Nov. 7 – Nov. 15: November Savings Event (extended from one day to nine days)
- Nov. 20 – Nov. 29: 10 Days of Thanks-Savings (extended from four days to 10 days)
- Nov. 30: Cyber Monday Online-Only Savings Event
- Dec. 1 – Dec. 24: December Instant Savings
- Dec. 5 – Dec. 13: December Savings Event (extended from one day to nine days)
Expect more new and exclusive products, more often.
Sam’s Club will be rolling out more new and exclusive items more frequently than ever so members can go on a treasure hunt each time they visit the club or shop online — think gaming systems, toys, and holiday decor.
Sam’s Club Black Friday and holiday deals will be announced a month in advance.
To ensure members are fully prepared to shop, all the November deals will be unveiled in a single savings book, which will be mailed out the week of Oct. 21. All the deals for December events will be available in one book and mailed out in late November.