Before you shore up your Memorial Day weekend plans, you might want to figure out how you’re going to spend National Wine Day.
When is National Wine Day? There are lots of wine-centered days throughout the year, but the big one happens every May 25.
Grab your long-stem glasses and check out these National Wine Day specials online and in stores. Cheers!
1. Get free Yellow Tail wine by combining Ibotta offers.
The Ibotta app offers cash back on purchases in store, online, delivery, and even at restaurants.
For National Wine Day, they’re offering $5 off any bottle of wine, plus another offer for $1 off Yellow Tail wine — and you can combine those to get better-than-free wine from Target, Walmart, CVS, and Walgreens.
2. Get a bottle of wine for $0.05 from BevMo.
Join the retailer’s ClubBev and get exclusive deals on wine and spirits, like their club exclusive $0.05 sale. When you buy any participating regular-priced item in store or online, you get the second item (of equal or lesser value) for just $0.05!
3. Get up to 30% off wine at Albertsons through May 25.
Albertsons offers a National Wine Day special with deals on wine up to 30% off. Here are some of the deals we found on wine bottles:
- Decoy Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, $18.49 (reg. $29.99)
- Erath Wine Pinot Noir, $12.99 (reg. $21.99)
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Chardonnay, $8.99 (reg. $15.99)
- 14 Hands Hot to Trot Wine Red Blend, $9.49 (reg. $15.99)
- Butter Wine Chardonnay, $12.99 (reg. $18.99)
4. Buy a case of wine at World Market to save 30%.
5. Get 20% off your Bev order with promo code BevSummer.
Canned wine company Bev offers free 2-day shipping with every order.
6. Get wine delivered free with DoorDash.
7. Order through Saucey to get $5 off when you spend $20.
Saucey is an alcohol delivery service that offers $5 off your first order and $5 off orders of $20 or more.
If they’re in your area, try their ASAP delivery to get your order within 30 minutes for $4.99.
8. Save up to $60 on multi-bottle specials at Total Wine.
The wine retailer offers multi-bottle specials and collections that can save you up to $60 in store and online. They also offer 15% off 8 or more winery direct wines by using the promo code: MIX8WD.
Still not convinced? Check out their clearance section online for the best deals on wine.
9. Save $20 on 4 bottles every month with a Winc subscription.
Winc is a monthly wine service that caters to your palate. You’ll take a quick quiz on your taste preferences and get recommendations based on them.
New members get $5 off two bottles and $20 off four bottles. You also get free shipping, which saves you $15. Refer friends and family and get two bottles for free, a $30 value!
10. Head to Carrabba’s on Wednesdays for $10 off wine bottles.
Celebrating a little late? Carrabba’s Italian Grill offers $10 off their wine bottles every Wednesday after 3 p.m. They also have sangrias for just $5 and wood-fire pizza for $9.99.
11. Get $10 off wine delivered through MiniBar.
MiniBar alcohol delivery service ships nationwide, and you can order online or through their app (iOS / Android). Get $5 off your first order when you download the app or make an account on their website.
Already an existing member? Use promo code DW048428 at checkout for $10 off your next purchase.
12. Save 10% when you buy bulk at Wine.com.
Wine.com is known for having the largest selection of wine online. And you can take advantage of getting wine for less by checking out their promotions page. Some of their promotions include a daily discount on select wines, 10% off when you buy bulk, and $20 off a $100 order.
13. Find your favorite wine for less at Wine-Searcher.
Think of Wine-Searcher as a kind of Google, but for finding wine.
Visit their special offers page to find on-sale and discounted wine. They’ll redirect you to the right shop or delivery service so you can save on your favorite vintage.
We found a bottle of Kendall Jackson Chardonnay for as low as $3.16, savings of $9.83!
14. Get bottles of wine for only $3.99 at Trader Joe’s.
Trader Joe’s is known for having cheap wine with their “Two Buck Chuck” deal, but did you know they also have discounted wine for under $5? Wine brands like Organic Charles Shaw and Love, Olivia are only $3.99 a bottle. They’ve got schmancy cheeses, too.
15. Get $5 off your first order with Drizly.
The alcohol delivery service offers $5 off your first order with promo code: HELLO. To take advantage of the promo code, make sure your order is at least $20. Refer a friend and you can both get $5 off your next purchase.
16. Shop wine for under $10 at Aldi.
The grocery store has a wide selection of alcohol and we’ve found you some wine bottles for under $8. Here are some of our finds:
- La Cornada Crianza Tempranillo, $4.99
- Giretto Pinot Grigio, $6.99
- Sienna Glen Chardonnay, $6.99
- Zum Riesling, $7.99
17. Check for clearance stickers on wine at Target to save big.
Target is known for having clearances on just about everything in-store, even wine! They have a number of wine bottles for under $6. Here are some of the bottles we found:
- Beringer White Zinfandel Wine, $4.99
- California Roots Pinot Grigio White Wine, $5
- Yellow Tail Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, $5.99
- Barefoot Rose Wine, $5.99
- Andre Extra Dry Sparkling Wine, $5.99
18. Buy 4 or more wine items and get 10% off with Target Pickup.
Target is having a year-long promotion for 10% off your order of any wine bottles or bottle openers with no minimum cap. The offer is valid only through Order Pickup, Drive Up, and Same Day Delivery.
19. Get $3 off your wine purchase when you sign up for Grocery Outlet emails.
Grocery Outlet buys surplus from wineries directly, which means you can get good wine for cheap. For the best deals sign up for their email and get $3 off your purchase of $25 or more.
20. Get a one-day shopping pass to buy wine at Costco without a membership.
According to alcohol laws, Costco can’t restrict the sale of wine and alcohol to just members. That means you can get a one-day shopping pass at member services and buy wine without having to pay for a membership. Here are a few of our wine bottle finds under $11:
- Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, $7.99
- Rioja Reserve, $7.99
- Sonoma County Old Vine Zinfandel, $10.99