We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With kids back in classes for a new school year and Halloween decor, costumes, and candy flying off store shelves, it’s time to raise a glass of vino to everything that the fall season brings. To help you save on a bottle or two (or more), we’ve got lots of wine deals available from online wine shops, grocery stores, restaurants, even wine clubs. So, grab your long-stem glasses and check out these wine deals online and in stores. Cheers!
Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app for more money-saving tips, deals, and coupons.
Offers, availability, and prices may vary.
1. Whole Foods is offering up to 12% off all select wines through Oct. 3, 2023.
Right now, through Oct. 3, you can get select wines up to 12% off at Whole Foods. Here are some of the deals we found:
- La Crema Sonoma County Sauvignon Blanc White Wine, 750ml, $19.99 (reg $21.99)
- Criterion Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon, 750 ml, $16.19 (reg $17.99)
- Gerard Bertrand Orange Wine, 750 ml, $21.99 (reg $24.99)
- Bubo Wine Cellars Red Blend, 750 ml, $8.99 (reg $9.99)
2. Bar Louie Celebrates National Wine Day every day with $6 glasses of wine from 4 -7 p.m.
Located in 21 states (see full list here), Bar Louie celebrates National Wine Day (which is on May 25 each year) with $6 glasses of wine every day during their Happy Hour from 4 -7 p.m.
3. ClubBev members can get a bottle of wine for $0.05 at BevMo.
Join the retailer’s ClubBev and get exclusive deals on wine and spirits, like their club’s exclusive $0.05 sale. When you buy any participating regular-priced item in store or online, you get the second item (of equal or lesser value) for just $0.05! Here are a few ClubBev! exclusive deals:
- Unruly Chardonnay 750 ml, $0.05 (reg $15.95)
- Encore Monterey Pinot Noir 750 ml, $0.05 (reg $19.95)
- Carneros Creek Reserve Chardonnay 750 ml, $0.05 (reg $29.95)
- Lillie’s Sauvignon Blanc 750 ml, $0.05 (reg $23.95)
- Athenaeum Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 750 ml, $0.05 (reg $49.95)
4. Get up to 25% on six bottles of wine at Albertsons through Dec 31.
You won’t have any trouble finding wine deals at Albertsons with discounts on up to 25% off. Here are some current deals:
- Decoy Chardonnay White 750 ml, $18.99 (reg $25.79)
- Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco White Wine 750 ml, $12.99 (reg 18.29)
- J. Lohr Estates Seven Oaks Cabernet Sauvignon Wine 750 ml, $14.99 (reg $21.29)
- Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine – 750 ml, $23.99 (reg $37.49)
5. Save up to $10 a bottle of wine at TotalWine.com.
TotalWine.com offers limited time specials that can save you up to $10 a bottle. To find these discounted wines, look for the ‘My Deals’ red tag under their Winery Direct section. Here are a few we found:
- Conte Fini Pinot Grigio Alto Adige 750 ml, $17.99 (reg $22.99)
- Iter Cabernet Napa, 2020, 750 ml, $16.99 (reg $21.99)
- Chateau Garraud Lalande De Pomerol, 2016 750 ml $29.99 (reg $36.99)
- Monticello Vineyards Chardonnay Estate Oak Knoll 750 ml, $29.99 (reg $35.99)
Related: We found the best wine club deals you should try this month.
6. Order through Saucey to get $5 off your first order.
Saucey is an alcohol delivery service that offers $5 off your first order. If they’re in your area, try their ASAP delivery to get your order within 30 minutes for $4.99.
7. Get $10 off wine delivered through MiniBar.
MiniBar alcohol delivery service can deliver beverages same day and ship nationwide, and you can order online or through their app (iOS / Android). Get $15 off your first order when you sign up for email and text alerts.
Already an existing member? Use promo code DW048428 at checkout for $10 off your next purchase.
8. Save up to 40% with Wine Awesomeness.
Check out the ‘Last Call 40% Off’ section at WineAwesomeness.com for deep savings on a bottle of vino. No code needed. If you’re looking to stock up, WineAwesomeness.com offers free delivery on orders or $150 or more. Plus, save 10% when you sign up for email and texts.
9. Save up to 40% when you shop the Great Deals section at Wine.com.
Wine.com is known for having the largest selection of wine online. Sign up for their emails and you’ll get $20 off your first purchase. And you can take advantage of getting wine for less by checking out their promotions page. Here are some deals we found:
- Grand Napa Vineyards Los Carneros Chardonnay 2021, $24.99 (reg $75)
- Clot del Pila Cote du Roussillon La Perla 2020, $12.99 (reg $35)
- Chateau Haut Gaudin Bordeaux Superieur 2019, $14.99 (reg $40)
- Chateau Haut Peyruguet 2020, $13.99 (reg $35)
- Chateau Haut-Colombier Blanc 2022, $17.99 (reg $32)
- Clay Shannon Betsy Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc 2022, $16.99 (reg $30)
Note: If you shop for wine online often, consider joining the Wine.com Stewardship program for $59/year and get free standard shipping on orders of $49 or more (reg $19.99 for 1 – 3 bottles, $25.99 for 4 – 6 bottles, $31.99 for 7 – 9 bottles, $37.99 for 10+ bottles), exclusive discounts, and other perks.
10. Save up to 58% when you shop the Wine Insiders “90+ Rated Under 20” section.
Wine Insiders, a direct-to-consumer online wine store that has a ’90+ Rated Under $20′ section where you’ll find a range of red and white wines from around the globe, all under $20.
- 2020 Tripantu Sauvignon Blanc Reserve Maule Valley, $12.99 (reg $23.99)
- 2020 Paperbark Sauvignon Blanc, $12.99 (reg $19.99)
- 2020 1 Velo Pour 2 Red Blend, $12.99 (reg $17.99)
- 2020 Toro Loco Superior Organico, $9.99 (reg $17.99)
Right now, you can also save up to 30% off with a promo code:
- Save 30% off all wines with promo code FALL30
Another way to save is sign up for the Wine Insiders email list and get up to 45% off your first order!
11. Shop The California Wine Club Super Savers selection for up to 50% off bottles.
Although this is a wine club, they also have a wine store with no obligation to subscribe. You can get wines for under $20 at The California Wine Club . Plus, you can order half, full, and/or mixed cases with ground shipping for $1 plus $5 handling (in most states).
- Rescue Dog 2022 Lodi Sauvignon Blanc, $16.99 (reg $23)
- Bekjorden 2021 Mokelumne River Petite Sirah, $18.99 (reg $27)
- The Gardener 2017 Goat Trek Vineyard Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, $19.99 (reg $35)
- Midnight Cellars 2021 Full Moon Paso Robles Red Wine, $19.99 (Reg $25)
12. Get 35% off your first order from Macy’s Wine Shop.
Here’s another Wine Club/Wine Shop that you can order from without a subscription. You can get 35% off your first Macy’s Wine Shop order just by signing up for their emails. Buy six bottles or more and get free shipping. Watch for promo codes like these recent ones:
- Get 30% off curated new wines and fall wines with promo code FALL2023
13. Find your favorite wine for less at Wine-Searcher.
Think of Wine-Searcher as a kind of Google, but for finding wine.
Visit their special offers page to find on-sale and discounted wine. They’ll redirect you to the right shop or delivery service so you can save on your favorite vintage.
14. Get bottles of wine for only $3.99 at Trader Joe’s.
Trader Joe’s is known for having cheap wine with their “Two Buck Chuck” deal, but did you know they also have discounted wine for under $5? Wine brands like Rose & Finch and Organic Charles Shaw, and Love, Olivia are only $3.99 a bottle. They’ve got schmancy cheeses, too.
15. Get $5 off your first order with Drizly.
The alcohol delivery service Drizly offers $5 off your first order when you sign up for their emails. To take advantage of the promo code, make sure your order is at least $20.
16. Shop wine for under $10 at Aldi.
The grocery store has a wide selection of alcohol and we’ve found you some wine bottles for under $8. Here are some of our finds:
- La Cornada Crianza Tempranillo, $4.99
- Giretto Pinot Grigio, $6.99
- Sienna Glen Chardonnay, $6.99
- Zum Riesling, $7.99
17. Buy 2, Get $4 Back with Target Circle on Cupcake and Open Skies Wine through Oct. 31.
Celebrate any occasion with a Buy 2, Get $4 Back (via an email rebate from BYBE) Target Circle offer on Order Pickup or Same Day Delivery for Cupcake and Open Skies wines until October 31, 2023. This offer is a one-time use only. Don’t forget to use your Target RedCard for an additional 5% savings. Here are the eligible items:
- Open Skies Red Blend 750 ml, $7.99
- Cupcake Sparkling Rose Wine 750 ml, $11.99
- Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc White Wine 750 ml, $9.99
- Open Skies Pinot Grigio 750 ml, $7.99
- Cupcake Pinot Grigio White Wine 750 ml, $9.99
- Cupcake Moscato D’Asti White Wine 750 ml, $11.99
Note: If you live in Indiana you can not get 5% back when you buy alcohol with your Target RedCard.
18. Buy 4 or more wine items and get 10% off with Target Pickup, Drive Up, or Delivery.
Related: Learn more about why Target Pickup is worth your time.
19. Get $3 off your wine purchase when you sign up for Grocery Outlet emails.
Grocery Outlet buys surplus from wineries directly, which means you can get good wine for cheap. For the best deals sign up for their email and get $3 off your purchase of $25 or more.
20. Save up to 10% off wine at Publix when you buy in bulk.
Publix offers a 5% discount when you buy 4 to 7 bottles of their signature premium wines. However, when you purchase 8 or more bottles, you can save an additional 5%. No coupons, promo codes, or membership needed for this 10% discount. The downside is Publix’s premium label options are limited. However, we’ve got the scoop on how you can get your hands on these Publix premium wines.
21. Buy bargain wine at Costco.
Grab a few bargain bottles of wine while shopping your nearby Costco. Here are a few of our wine bottle finds under $11:
- 2021 Bousquest Malbec, $7.99
- Rioja Reserve, $7.99
- Casa Natal Malbec RSVA Argentina, $9.99
22. Get wine delivered free with DoorDash.
23. Wine Clubs that offer savings all year long.
Celebrating a holiday, birthday, or just chillin’, requires breaking out a bottle of vino. A wine club subscription can help ensure you have plenty of wine on hand for any occasion. Here are some of our faves with introductory savings:
Get a Bright Cellars six-bottle subscription for $55.
New Bright Cellars Wine Club members get their six-bottle subscription order for $55.
Save 70% on your Firstleaf Wine Club order.
Get 70% off your introductory Firstleaf Wine Club order (six custom-curated wines for just $44.95, plus free ground shipping) when you join their wine club.
Select from eight Cellars Wine Club subscriptions.
Cellars Wine Club has eight subscriptions, with the least expensive starting at $29 per order. The most expensive is the 90+ Point Case Club at $369. Shipping is always free.