If you thought PayPal was just for eBay purchases, think again. Just in time for holiday shopping, Paypal announces a new price matching initiative, ensuring you never overpay, and free returns, making gift-buying for the impossible-to-please-relative hassle free.
Here’s an overview of the new policies:
- Purchase any item with a bank account or credit card which is linked to PayPal.
- Find a lower price within 30 days of your purchase.
- Send a copy of your receipt, along with the advertised lower price, and the Money Back Request Form.
- Receive the price difference as a credit in your PayPal account within 5 business days.
There is a maximum of $250 per request, $1000 total per account. Excludes Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions. Check PayPal’s FAQs for the full terms and conditions.
- Purchase any item with a bank account or credit card which is linked to your PayPal account. Decide to return the purchase within 30 days.
- Get a Return Authorization from the retailer.
- Fill out this Return Shipping Request Form.
- Receive your prepaid shipping label.
Limit $25 maximum shipping per item, and $100 maximum per account during the promotion.