When you were a child, did you have a glass jar you would throw your loose change into? Maybe you were saving for a bike, or maybe you already knew how important it was to save for the future!
Everyone knows that now more than ever it is vital to save for the future. The good news is you don't have to throw loose change into a jar to do so. There is a much easier and more rewarding way! With UPromise, a program brought to you by Sallie Mae, it is possible to save money even faster just by doing the things you already do! With Upromise, every time you shop online, dine out, or buy groceries, you could be earning savings that you decide how to use.
Sign-up is free and easy! Once you do, you will be able to earn cash rewards by:
- Shopping online retailers such as Walmart.com and Target.com.
- Dining at over 9,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Buying your groceries at participating grocery stores.
- Buying your medication and health items at participating drug stores.
- Patronizing car rental companies and fuel centers nationwide!
The amount you can earn varies from retailer to retailer and ranges between 1% and 25% !
Aside from the many earning opportunities, the best part about Upromise is you choose how you use your savings. Upromise gives you the flexibility to invest in a high-yield savings account and earn one of the best interest rates in the nation, plus a 10% annual match on your Upromise earnings. You can also put it towards a tax-deferred 529 plan, pay down a college loan, or request a check which you can use to pay for education expenses!
Here is how to join:
- Visit Upromise today and click on the "join now" button in the top right hand corner.
- Enter your information and designate who you would like to save for.
- You will be prompted to download the optional "TurboSaver" feature which will make sure your shopping dollars are credited to you even if you forget to log in to UPromise first.
- You are all set! Start shopping and taking advantage of the dollar earning opportunities UPromise has to offer.
Head over to Upromise and see how easy it is to save for the future by doing the things you do every day!