We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you have a Verizon plan, you could be missing out on some seriously good deals if you’re not taking advantage of Verizon Up. It’s a rewards program for Verizon customers that offers benefits for your mobile plan, as well as tons of other perks. Just for being a Verizon customer, you’ll get access to presale concert tickets, a free Disney+ membership, free Starbucks stars, and dozens of other freebies.
Verizon already has a generous teacher discount, military discount, and healthcare discount, so be sure to take advantage of those if you can. But anyone with a Verizon plan is automatically signed up for Verizon Up and can start collecting freebies. Here’s everything you need to know.
For more deals and money-saving tips, download The Krazy Coupon Lady app or text HACKS to 57299.
1. Verizon Up Rewards is a free program every Verizon member is enrolled in automatically.
Verizon Up Rewards is simply a free rewards program for Verizon members. Rewards we’ve seen in the past include free perks like free tea samples, free Starbucks credit, and BOGO amusement park tickets. And the best part? You don’t need to register or sign up to access Verizon Up Rewards. As long as you’re a Verizon customer, are at least 18 years old, and live in the U.S., all these perks are free and available to you.
To check your rewards, all you have to do is:
- Sign in to your My Verizon account, either in the app or online.
- Click the “Why Verizon” tab, and navigate to “Get More.” Click “Verizon Up.”
- On the app, just click the “Verizon Up” icon to start cashing in on your freebies.
2. Verizon Up Rewards available in September 2023:
Note that these freebies and discounts are valid until the end of the month or while supplies last. Claim your rewards ASAP because this is a game of first come, first serve. Tap learn more on each offer for the details, then tap the “Claim” button on any offers you want to use.
1. Save $15 off $40+ accessories until Sept. 30.
Take $15 off select Verizon accessories, including headphones and fitness gadgets priced at $40+ or more. Note that this deal can’t be applied towards any Apple products, connected smart watches and devices, or bundle deals, nor can you stack it with any special discounts or promos.
2. Get 50% off select Mophie chargers until the end of the month.
This month, you can save 50% off Mophie Chargers. Once you claim your offer in the Verizon app or online, you’ll receive a promo code that you can use at checkout. Here are the models you can grab for 50% off in September:
- Mophie Wireless Charging Stand+, $79.99
- Mophie Powerstation Go Rugged AC, $149.99
- Mophie Wireless Charging Pad, $49.99
3. Get 60% off Astro Wireless Gaming A20 Headset until Sept 30.
Through September 30, you can save 60% on the Astro Wireless Gaming A20 Headset (model #939-001882), $48 (reg $119.99).
4. Save $50 on Samsung Buds Live until the end of the month.
Get $50 off Samsung Buds Live $99.99 (reg $149.99) until Sept. 30.
- Samsung Buds Live, Black (model #SM-R180NZKVXAR), $149.99
- Samsung Buds Live, White (model #SM-R180NZWVXAR), $149.99
- Samsung Buds Live, Bronze (model SM-R180NZNVXAR), $149.99
5. Get a $25 Verizon eGift Card With Smart Family Premium until Sept. 15.
Sign up for a 30-day free trial of Smart Family Premium (parental controls, location alerts, check-in, and more) by Sept. 15, and get a $25 gift card, via email, after your first 60 days of paid service ($9.99/month).
Related: Best Free Rewards Programs That’ll Save You SO Much Money
3. Rewards change all the time, so if you see something you want, don’t wait.
Verizon Up Rewards drop on the first of the month, but they can change at any time. To claim a reward tap the “Claim” button. And to buy discounted tickets, it’s just like purchasing regular concert or sports tickets — only cheaper! Once you pay for them, they’ll be delivered via Ticketmaster.
4. You can claim as many Verizon Up Rewards as you want (or, can).
There’s a limit to Super Tickets, though. Members can claim one Super Ticket every six months or one high-value Super Ticket (like the Super Bowl or March Madness) once per 24 months. This limit actually applies to the whole phone plan. So if one person on the plan claims one, no one else on your plan can get one until the next 6-month or two-year period.
5. How to manage or use a reward you’ve saved:
Once you’ve decided on a reward, click the “Claim” button. As soon as you hit the button, you can start shopping by using the promo code online or barcode in-store. If you’re not ready to shop, your claimed offers will remain in your Verizon account. To manage or use your Verizon Up Rewards, follow the steps we shared in tip #1.
TIP: Once you’ve claimed a reward, an expiration date will appear — so be sure to use it in time!