Before buying any sports equipment, new shoes or workout clothes — check out our top five ways to get more for your money at DICK’S Sporting Goods:
1. Get 10% off your next online purchase by joining DICK’S email list.
Join DICK’S email list to get a promo code for 10% off your next online purchase.
After that, expect exclusive coupons via email like 20% off any single item, or $20 off a $100 order, plus early sale notifications.
It does take a few days for the email to arrive. If you don’t see an email, contact customer service through live chat, and they will apply the discount to your next online order.
2. Earn 3% cash back by joining the ScoreCard program.
ScoreCard is DICK’s free loyalty program. Earn one ScoreCard point for every $1 you spend, and get $10 off when you get to 300 points.
After signing up, look for email coupons like 20% off a regularly priced item.
Show your cashier a local competitor’s advertised price on an identical brand and model number to receive their Best Price Promise price match.
DICK’S price match policy excludes rebates, bonus offers (including BOGO), coupons, free offers, gift card offers, clearance, closeout, out-of-stock, and used items.
4. Ask for store freebies with your sports equipment purchase.
Bring proof of purchase with you when requesting these freebies:
- Free bike assembly
- Free golf iron fittings and 50% off repairs or adjustments following a fitting
- Free baseball glove services with purchase of any Mizuno or Pro Series glove
- Free archery equipment setup, installations, and adjustments
- Free scope mounting and bore sighting for your firearm
- Free fishing line winding and setup
- Free CO2 filling for paintball cartridges (1st fill is free, and every 5th fill after that)
- Free racket re-stringing (1st re-string is free, and every 5th after that)
- Free hockey or figure skate sharpening and fitting (1st is free, and every 5th following)
- Free running analysis and custom shoe recommendation
- Free custom drilled bowling ball holes
5. Shop on Sunday to avoid low inventory on top deals.
Typically, sales start on Sunday — and since rain checks are a no-go, you’ll want to get the deals while store inventory is high.