We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
One of the top rules in couponing is to never pay full price for your groceries. With my list of 32 places to find the best grocery coupons, you can enjoy savings every time you’re at the register.
Some of the places may seem obvious, others not so much. That’s why I included links wherever possible to make it easier for you to get to saving. Good luck on your search and Happy Couponing!
For more money-saving deals and coupons download the KCL app.
Get Grocery Coupons Everywhere
Never pay full price for your groceries. With a collection of coupons and a bit of planning, you can enjoy savings every time you’re at the register.
1. Download the KCL app for coupons, sales, and deal alerts.
The KCL app is a fantastic shortcut to get started on finding all the best deals and coupons, aggregated in one place, saving you tons of money, time, and energy. We tell you about the deals and which coupons/rebate apps to use to get items for pennies or even free. So, download the KCL app now!
RELATED: Getting Started with the Krazy Coupon Lady Mobile Android App
2. Save even more on groceries with rebate or cash-back apps like Ibotta.
- Checkout 51
- Fetch Rewards
- Receipt Hog
- Shopkick (earn gift cards)
RELATED: How Does Ibotta Work? It’s Easier than You Think. I’ll Show You!
3. Sign up for a store reward or loyalty card to save at the pump and earn cash back.
Sign up for a reward or loyalty card like Kroger stores, including FredMeyer, and save up to $0.10 a gallon of gas when you earn 100 rewards points from shopping, and earn cash back with cash-back deals.
RELATED: Your Guide to the New Kroger REWARDS Debit Card
4. Download digital grocery coupons on your preferred store’s website to your rewards card.
RELATED: Earn Rewards When You Get Groceries Delivered
5. Subscribe to the Sunday newspaper.
RELATED: A Comprehensive Guide to Sunday Newspaper Coupons
6. Or, scoop up the newspaper inserts for free.
You can find coupons in newspapers left behind in your local coffee shop, libraries, or waiting rooms! Or, wait till Monday and ask local businesses if they have any leftover newspapers you can have.
RELATED: Ways to Get Free Sunday Newspaper Coupons
7. Browse through your grocery store paper weekly ad for printed coupons.
RELATED: Meal Planning Around Grocery Store Sales
8. Grab an in-store sale flyer.
RELATED: Ways to Save Without Clipping a Single Coupon
9. Look for grocery coupons in magazines.
RELATED: Are Paper Coupons Going Away for Good?
10. Check product packaging for peelies.
RELATED: Extreme Couponing Tip: Know Your Peelies, Blinkies and Tear Pads!
11. Cut coupons right off the packaging, typically on boxed goods.
RELATED: How to Save Money on Groceries in 2020
12. Look inside an item’s packaging.
RELATED: Money-Saving Tips for People on Keto, Whole30, Paleo, & Vegan Diets
13. Pull off a coupon from tear pads near the item(s) they’re promoting.
RELATED: Things Smart Grocery Shoppers Always Do
14. Pick up a hangtag coupon on bottled products.
15. Search for coupon dispensing blinkies near products.
RELATED: The Ultimate Guide to Stacking Coupons
16. Grab a product sample and coupons during in-store promotions.
RELATED: Easy Ways to Get Free Makeup Samples
17. Receive Catalina coupons at the register.
RELATED: Essential Catalina Knowledge to Help You Maximize Your Savings
18. Glance at the bottom or the back of your register receipt.
RELATED: Grocery Budget Hacks for People Who Hate Coupons
19. Request manufacturer grocery coupons through a brand’s contact form.
I contacted these brands and got snail mail coupons. To see exactly what they sent, check out my list of high-value coupons.
- Al Fresco
- Alexia Foods
- Angel Soft
- Bluebell Ice Cream
- Blue Bunny
- Blue Diamond Almonds
- Bolthouse Farms
- Bumble Bee Tuna
- Bush’s Best
- Celestial Seasonings
- Eggland’s Best
- Farm Rich
- Florida’s Natural
- Horizon Organics
- Hot Pockets
- King’s Hawaiian
- Land O’ Lakes
- Mrs. T’s
- Wonderful Pistachios & Almonds
RELATED: Companies That’ll Send You High-Value Coupons (Just ask!)
20. Get the best printable grocery coupons on brand or manufacturer websites.
RELATED: Types of Coupons You Need to Know About to Save Big
21. Discover printable coupons on dedicated coupon sites.
RELATED: How to Find and Print Free Internet Coupons
22. Sign up for the newsletter and text alerts from your favorite grocery store.
RELATED: Your Ultimate Guide to Retail Text Alerts
23. Sign up to receive manufacturer coupons through email, newsletter, or text alerts.
You have to enter info like your email and name before you can receive any of these coupons. Don’t miss out on any coupons, and sign up to receive offers through all three.
- Beyond Meat
- Blue Bunny
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Eight O’Clock
- Farm Rich
RELATED: Companies That Send Instant Coupons via Email
24. Sign up for a grocery delivery service for first-timer coupons and promo codes.
RELATED: Unpublished Tips About Target Grocery Delivery Via Shipt
25. Join a brand fan club on a brand site.
- Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Folgers Wakin’ Up Club
- Frito-Lay Rewards
- Frito-Lay Snack Society
- Impossible Foods Fan
- Kentucky Legends Club
- Luvs Diapers
- Scott Brand
- Viva Paper Towels
RELATED: These Store-Brand Items Are Made by Name Brands
26. Look for coupons in free product samples.
Here are some sites where you can get free samples without filling out surveys. You get a free product and coupon — it’s a win-win!
RELATED: Sites to Get Free Samples Without Filling Out Surveys
27. Check your mailbox for direct mailers from your local grocery store.
RELATED: Ways to Reduce Your Junk Mail: Snail Mail Edition
28. Chat with fellow krazies on coupon exchange forums.
RELATED: Trading Coupons: Learn These Basics and Begin Right Away!
29. Join coupon trading Meetup groups, or start your own.
- SaVvy Savers U! (San Antonio, TX)
- OC Money Savers (Irvine, CA)
- The Couponing Cohorts of Northern Virginia (Centreville, VA)
- Cincinnati Frugal Living Meetup Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Toronto Couponers Group (Stouffville, ON)
RELATED: How to Make Friends with Other Couponers
30. Find coupons on your Amazon coupons homepage.
RELATED: Your Ultimate Guide to Amazon Pantry
31. Look for the orange coupon symbol on Amazon and click the box.
RELATED: Ways to Get Free Stuff on Amazon Without Prime
32. Sign up for Amazon Subscribe & Save subscription service.
Score additional coupons and promo codes for grocery and household goods with Amazon’s Subscribe & Save subscription.
RELATED: Tips for Getting the Most Out of Amazon’s Subscribe & Save