We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Air fryers normally range anywhere from $70 to $200, so they’re not exactly cheap. But I think they’re worth the investment. Besides frying, they can broil, toast, and dehydrate, so they pack a value for what you’re paying for.
Admittedly, I’m not the best cook, but I bought a Ninja air fryer a couple of years ago and my life changed forever. Not only did the air fryer inspire me to try new recipes — like delicious coconut shrimp and a gluten-free Chick-fil-A chicken tenders dupe — but it also prompted me to make dinners not just out of the microwave.
I’ll always swear by the Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, but there are several other options — with amazing prices — to shop on Cyber Monday. See my top picks, plus tips for finding air fryer Cyber Monday sales ahead.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app so you never miss out on the best tips and discounts.
Amazon Cyber Monday Air Fryer Deals
Walmart Cyber Monday Air Fryer Deals
Cyber Monday Air Fryer Deals
- Cuisinart Airfryer Toaster Oven With Grill, $159.95 at Wayfair.com (reg. $229.96)
- Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer, as low as $89.99 (reg. $119.99)
- Instant Pot 10-Liter Air Fryer Oven, $99.95 at Wayfair.com (reg. $186.99)
- Bella 2-Quart Electric Air Fryer, $19.99 at Macys.com (reg. $64.99)
- Costway 7-in-1 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, $117.99 at Target.com (reg. $249.99)
- Crux 3.7-Quart Touchscreen Electric Air Fryer, $29.99 at Macys.com (reg. $99.99)
- Chefman TurboFry Digital Touch Dual Basket Air Fryer, $79 at Walmart.com (reg. $139)
- Black+Decker Crisp and Bake Air Fryer Toaster Oven, $82.99 at Macys.com (reg. $166.99)
- Nuwave Brio Air Fryer Smart Oven, $179 at Amazon.com when you apply product coupon (reg. $189.99)
Related: The Best Nespresso Black Friday Deals Are Here
1. Know what size and kind of air fryer you want ahead of time.
When shopping for an air fryer on sale, it’s important to know what size and type of air fryer you want before scouring the stores. This way when a sale hits, you can jump on it right away and score the best deal. It also helps to have a brand and model in mind, that way you can set up Google alerts or browse plug-ins like Honey for the best deals.
2. Shop for air fryers on Boxing Day.
The day after Christmas (aka Boxing Day) is a great time to use any gift cards or holiday cash on a new air fryer. This is especially true at department stores like Macy’s, which typically have decent savings on home and kitchen appliances on Dec. 26.
3. Keep your eyes peeled on Best Buy’s “Deal of the Day.”
With deals up to 75% off, Best Buy’s “Deal of the Day” sale is always worth keeping an eye on. Occasionally you can find incredible savings on air fryers. If you’re on the hunt for an air fryer but aren’t in a rush, waiting for the next air fryer sale is the way to go.
4. Save that Bed Bath & Beyond coupon.
One of the best ways to save on air fryers any time of the year is to use the Bed Bath & Beyond golden ticket — that 20% off coupon. You might not always get the best deal, especially if you’re shopping around Black Friday or after Christmas sales, but you can occasionally pair it with a sale item and score an amazing price.
5. Shop at Marshalls, Home Goods, or T.J.Maxx
Stores like Marshalls, Home Goods, and T.J.Maxx can be hit or miss, but when you hit, you can find incredible deals on small kitchen appliances — including air fryers. Though it can vary compared to what’s in store, you can sometimes find good deals on air fryers on their websites, too. For example, the Kobi 3.7-Quart Digital Air Fryer is on sale at Homegoods.com for $39, compared to $80.
6. Shop Target’s Gift Card Sale.
During the holiday season, Target gives you tons of ways to save beyond Black Friday deals with the once-a-year 10% off Target gift card sale. The sale is typically only two days long and falls around early December, just in time for buying holiday gifts for loved ones (and ourselves, TBH).
You can also save on air fryers at Target when you open a Target RedCard debit card. From now through Dec. 10, new RedCard holders can get $40 off a future $40 purchase. This means you can get the $49.99 Gourmia 2-Quart Digital Air Fryer for $9.99.