Head over to LuluRoseCouture and get their cultured diamond stud pendant for only $14 shipped.
Text HOT DEALS to +1 (208) 266-4466 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
What is LuluRoseCouture?
Lulu Rose Couture is an inexpensive jewelry manufacturer based in Texas. They used to sell jewelry in a subscription model, but they stopped, and today they’re a marketing-heavy brand that’s using a free offer to bring in new customers.
The two-carat diamond simulant stud pendant sits in a sterling silver basket and comes with a silver-plated 16-inch chain. The chain is nickel-free and hypoallergenic. We’re not diamond experts around here, but we found the Lulu Rose reviews on Amazon to be very helpful.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to LuluRoseCouture.com to get started.
- Click the magenta “Add to Cart” button.
- Enter your email address and name and hit “Continue.“
- Scroll past additional jewelry offers, all the way down the page, and then click the “Continue to Checkout” button.
- Enter your shipping address.
- Enter your payment information and check out.
- Your card will be charged just $14 for shipping.
Is the Lulu Rose free pendant deal legit?
Bottom-line cost: $14 for shipping, no sales tax
When will I be charged? The charge will hit your credit card the day of your purchase.
When will it ship? The Lulu Rose website says 3-10 business days. Lulu Rose ships their products from Texas via USPS. Your tracking number is provided after the product is shipped. The pendant arrived just six days after placing my order.
Will I need to cancel? No. This purchase doesn’t opt you in to a subscription. This is a one-time purchase, so there’s nothing to cancel.