Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Parents, run to score a KiwiCo crate for just $4.95 shipped.
Each crate features a fun project with all the materials and instructions needed for your kid’s age and learning level — from early childhood development to hands-on STEAM activities.
Text DEALS to 57299 and be the first to know about the hottest deals each day.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Go here, scroll down a bit, and click the green “Get Started” button.
- Add your child’s name and select their age range.
- Select a crate that’s appropriate for their learning level.
- Select the monthly delivery option priced at $23.95 per box plus free shipping.
- Review your subscription and click “Check Out” — you’ll enter the promo code on the next page.
- Enter your email address, shipping, and billing information.
- On the right-hand side of the page, under “Have a Coupon Code?”, enter code HOLIDAY to get $19 off.
- Enter your shipping and payment information.
- Pay $4.95 shipped (plus tax, if applicable).
What is KiwiCo?
KiwiCo was founded by a mom and engineer. Each box is designed by a team of educators, engineers, and rocket scientists with the mission to inspire the next generation of innovators and problem solvers through fun hands-on projects.
Is this deal legit?
Bottom line cost: It’s $4.95 shipped for your first box (plus any applicable tax). If you keep your subscription after receiving the first box, the cost will be $23.95 per month (plus tax).
When will I be charged? You’ll be charged right away so they can prepare your box for shipment as soon as possible.
When will it ship? KiwiCo crates are shipped within one to two business days. I placed my order on Dec. 8 with an estimated delivery date between Dec. 16 and Dec. 23.
Will I need to cancel? KiwiCo is a subscription-based service. If you don’t want to keep your subscription after receiving the promotional box, you can cancel it anytime after the first crate ships.
To cancel, log in to your “My Account” page and then click the “Subscriptions” option under your name in the top-right corner. At that point, click “Edit” next to the subscription that you’d like to cancel, and then click “Cancel Subscription.” Make sure to cancel by 7 p.m. ET at least a day before your billing date to ensure the following month doesn’t process.