6 Truly amazing organic companies I love
Discounts, coupons and deals are listed as currently offered.
1. Dr. Bronner's
Dr. Bronner's is a castile soap (olive oil and sodium hydroxide) icon. Recommended by everyone from Oprah to new moms, Dr. Bronner's is the household name that still offers deals, coupons and discounts every month—and dilutes to do just about anything on a dime.
- Website: https://www.drbronner.com
- Get 15% off now: https://www.drbronner.com/DBMS/category/MONTHLYSPECIALS.html
- Receive email coupons: https://www.drbronner.com/engage/newsletter/
- Dilute and save more: By using this handy dilution cheat-sheet, you can make your own laundry detergent, floor soap, toilet bowl cleaner, dog shampoo, bug spray, toothpaste, shaving lotion and even baby soap.
Save 15% now on three of Dr. Bronner’s most popular scented castile soaps!
2. Yes To
I first discovered the "Yes To" brand during my brand ambassador days. They hired me to promote their new "Yes to Carrots" line. I still did it—even after I discovered they wanted me to dress up all in bright orange and pose with strangers in a shopping mall. But six years later (long after my orange wear went to Goodwill) I still love their products!
- Website: https://www.yestocarrots.com
- Get $5 off now: http://www.yestocarrots.com/instorecoupon.html
- Yes To Club: Join the club for free and get up to 35% off future orders when you shop online or in stores.
- Online deals, special coupons, clearance items: https://www.yestocarrots.com/special-offers.html
The “Yes To” Clubs are not just easy to save with—they are fun-loving too!
3. Eco Lips
I just discovered this awesome (amazing, wonderful, divine) new lip balm at Whole Foods called "Eco Lips." It only cost me $1.69 for a giant tube even at full price. And yet on their website they list deals and specials—and you can even build your own organic lip balm—fun!
- Website: http://www.ecolips.com
- Lip Service Email: Sign up and get monthly deals and discounts in your inbox.
- My Eco Lips: Build your own lip balm in three easy steps. (You can even personalize these—they could make great cheap party favors or shower gifts!)
- Cause Balm: Buy 10 lip balms (called "cause balms") and the charity of your choice gets a $1.50 donation. No surprise that the company that just made Inc.'s list of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies for 2014 is also big into giving back.
Eco Balm’s monthly deal e-newsletter offers much more than “lip service!”
4. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day
I love, love, love Mrs. Meyers. I am slowly converting over to their soaps and household cleaners, so I was quite happy to see they have deep discounts on sale items online!
- Website: http://www.mrsmeyers.com
- Email: Sign up and get coupons and discounts.
- Save 50% now: http://www.mrsmeyers.com/category/Product/Sale/pc/2155/2235.uts
- Free Shipping: On all orders $50+ (pre-tax).
Score up to 50% savings with Mrs. Meyers’ ongoing warehouse sales!
Bambeco offers a selection of organic, sustainable living products, including delicious scented soy candles, a sweet selection of herbs and garden plants and even recyclable, eco-friendly pet treats and care items.
- Website: http://www.bambeco.com
- Get 15% off now: Sign up on the homepage (scroll to the bottom) and get a coupon for 15% off, plus get coupons and deals each month.
- Sale: http://www.bambeco.com/eco-friendly/Sale.asp
- Special deals on Facebook: Get coupon codes and deals by liking the Facebook page.
- Automatic price matching + free CarbonFree ground shipping on all orders $100+: http://www.bambeco.com/customer-service.asp#returns
Save 15% just for signing up for the free email list!
6. Aura Cacia
Aura Cacia has an amazing line of bath salts, and I also just love their aromatherapy. They are part of a family of organic brands that also includes Frontier Co-Op and Simply Organic.
- Website: https://www.auracacia.com
- Email: Sign up and choose your newsletter(s).
- Sales: https://www.auracacia.com/auracacia/acproducts/acspecials.html
- Closeout specials: https://www.auracacia.com/dspCmnPrd.php?ct=closeac
- The 1%: Aura Cacia also gives back 1% of all sales proceeds to farming families—amazing.
Score $1 off coupons for essential oils, bubble bath and skin care oils!