Bank of America’s free museum days return this weekend, November 5 and 6. If you’re looking for a way for you and your family to enjoy a museum day without it costing a fortune, this is a great offer. In addition to the many museums that offer free admission 365 days a year, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch is offering its credit and debit cardholders free museum days at scores of museums around the United States.
Each cardholder qualifies for one free admission, so if you and your spouse both have a card, you’ll save on two adult admissions. Not a bad deal. You must show your card and a photo ID at the ticket window. The offer is being repeated on December 3-4, a great opportunity to check out all of those holiday exhibits.
Just a few of the 150 museums featured in the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch promotion include:
- The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan
- High Museum of Art in Atlanta
- Winterthur, the DuPont home in Delaware
- The Country Museum Hall of Fame in Nashville
- The Children’s Museum in Houston
- The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston
- The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- The Miami Children’s Museum
- New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The New York Aquarium
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, North Carolina.
For a complete listing of museums included in this offer, visit the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Web site.
Have you ever taken advantage of the Bank of America museum offer? Did it work smoothly?