1. You feel ashamed every time you pay for a box of cereal.
2. There are bottles of salad dressing from 2010 in your garage.
3. Your once-skeptical significant other now wants you to recommit to couponing.
4. You have Kotex liners to last through menopause.
5. There is a name for this. And a place for people who do it.
6. You feel faint every time the Costco cashier reads your total purchase price.
7. You’re still living off your stockpile of men’s body wash.
8. Yes, you spend more on your morning latte than you used to on a week of groceries. No, you don’t want to talk about it.
9. Lurking TheKrazyCouponLady.com is still your guilty pleasure.
10. You still bend down to pick up Catalina coupons in the supermarket parking lot ’cause. . .
11. Your family misses shopping in your garage.
12. Grocery shopping just isn’t what it used to be.
13. Every month you tell yourself you’re gonna start couponing again.