Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Price Matching Guarantee
Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us match prices for in-store purchases only.
1. Who they price-match with
- These online retailers: Walmart.com, Target.com, BestBuy.com, Sears.com, Kmart.com, buybuyBaby.com, Meijer.com, FredMeyer.com, diapers.com, BabyDepot.com, LEGO.com and Amazon.com (direct, not third-party reseller)
- Prices in competitor's local print ads
- Toyrus.com and Babiesrus.com online prices (except for online-only prices)
2. How they price match
The chain’s official price matching policy reads as follows:
Simply come in store and show us the same item in a competitor's printed ad, selected online retailer's website or our website.
3. How to redeem a Toys “R” Us and Babies “R” Us store price match
This is what you need to know to request a price match at Toys “R” Us or Babies “R” Us.
- Request price match at the time of purchase or within 7 days of in-store purchase.
- Must present a valid receipt for the price match request to be considered.
- Must present original full-print advertisement or URL/app where competitor's price is displayed.
- Store personnel must be able to verify the competitor's price (usually done by calling).
- Items must be identical (size, brand) in order to qualify for price match.
- Price matching limited to two identical items.
- Coupon and shipping costs will be deducted before price match request is evaluated.
4. Exclusions to the price matching guarantee
Exclusions to the price matching policies include these.
- Storewide, category-wide, doorbuster or liquidation discounts
- Black Friday or Cyber Monday advertised prices (starting the Thursday before Black Friday)
- Limited supply or time (example: one-day only) pricing
- Marketplace or third-party reseller pricing
- Percentage-off pricing
- BOGO or "free gift with purchase" offers
- Items that are only priced lower after use of a competitor's coupon
Read the policy