What’s better than getting something for free? Getting something for free every. single. month.
Of course, free isn’t really free if you have to do any heavy lifting. With these freebies, the most you’ll have to do is download an app or print out a coupon.
1. Get free admission to national parks on Jan. 21.
Get into any national park for free on Jan. 21 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr’s. birthday.
2. Get free bagels Feb. 9 at Einstein Bros.
You can score a free bagel at bagel shops like Einstein’s for National Bagel Day.
If you’re a MyPanera member, log in to your account on Feb. 1 to see if you get free bagels all month!
3. Get free pizza on Feb. 9, too!
Yep, National Bagel Day is also National Pizza Day, because we just can’t have enough carbs.
4. Eat free pancakes on March 12.
Get your maple syrup ready, because IHOP is giving away free pancakes on March 12, 2019.
5. Enjoy free Italian ice at Rita’s on March 20.
If you live near a Rita’s, stop in for a free Italian Ice to celebrate the first day of spring.
6. Get a free draft beer on April 15.
7. Also on April 15 — eat free curly fries AND free cookies.
Arby’s traditionally offers a printable coupon for free curly fries on Tax Day.
Then head over to Great American Cookie to get a free cookie!
8. Get free admission to all National Parks from April 20-28.
All entrance fees will be waived this week in honor of National Park Week.
9. Be eco-friendly with a free reusable bag from Target on April 22.
Target gives out free reusable bags with any purchase on Earth Day. Just head out early, because quantities are limited.
10. Get free coffee on April 22, too.
11. Eat all the free pretzels on April 26.
Note: You will have to download their apps or follow them on social media to get these deals.
12. Get some free comic books on May 4.
Check out your local comic book shop for a selection of free comics on National Comic Book Day, which falls every first Saturday in May.
13. Moms eat free on May 12.
She can also get a free loaf of bread at Wildflower Bread Company!
14. Go to your local public garden for free from May 13-19.
National Public Gardens Week is a time to get out and smell the roses. Literally. Most public gardens, like botanical and Japanese gardens, offer free and discounted admission during this time.
15. Use your military ID to get freebies on May 27.
You can also get into zoos and museums for free, too!
Check out our full list of Memorial Day freebies here.
16. Nosh on free donuts June 7.
RELATED: 10 Ways to Run on Dunkin’ for Less
17. Cool off with free iced tea on June 10.
18. Feed Dad for free on June 16.
19. Get a free smoothie when you wear flip-flops on June 21.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe takes National Flip Flop day so seriously that they’ll give you a free small smoothie if you wear flip-flops into any of their locations.
20. Sip free Slurpees on July 11.
Download 7-Eleven’s app and get a free Slurpee on 7/11.
21. Stuff yourself with free ice cream on July 21.
22. Get a free root beer float on Aug. 6.
Pop into any A&W and get a free root beer float for National Root Beer Float Day.
23. Bowl for free on Aug. 10.
24. Go to the National Parks for free again on Aug. 25.
The National Parks Service celebrates its birthday with free admission on Aug. 25.
25. Get free cheeseburgers on Sept. 18.
See our full list of where to get the best deals here.
26. Talk like a pirate and get a free donut on Sept. 19.
Krispy Kreme gives a free donut to anyone who talks like a pirate in one of their stores. Easiest free donut ever.
27. Dress like a pirate and get a free fish meal on Sept. 19.
Long John Silver’s still wants you to talk like a pirate — they’ll even give you a free deep-fried twinkie. But if you dress like a pirate, too, you’ll get a free Fish & Fries.
28. Caffeinate for free on Sept. 29.
You can get free coffee just about anywhere on National Coffee Day. See our full list here.
29. Get a free “boorito” on Oct. 31.
Dress like a burrito on Halloween, and Chipotle will give you a free burrito.
See all of our Chipotle Hacks over here.
30. Get a free photo and free activities when kids dress up at Cabela’s on Oct. 31.
Bring the kids to any Cabela’s in costume on Halloween day, and they can do some crafts or even a pumpkin toss! Keep a commemorative photo for free, too!
Check out our full list of Halloween freebies.
31. Veterans get all the free stuff on Nov. 11.
If you’re a vet then you can get everything from free coffee to a free haircut on Nov. 11. We’ve put a full list together here.
32. Get free shipping on Dec. 18.
Last-minute Christmas shopping? Get rewarded with free shipping from tons of retailers.